Moon diet or a look at losing weight from the height of the stars
The impact of the moon on the psychological and physiological state of man has been known since ancient times, and described in literary sources of almost all the peoples of the world. Modern science has also found many confirmations and new facts of the influence of this heavenly body on all living organisms. Knowing the main phenomena that occur in a certain phase, you can control almost all processes of life, from conception of the child and ending with the treatment of serious diseases. And for those who want to get rid of excess weight, the lunar diet brings good results.
The basis of the lunar diet
The essence of this method of losing weight is to compile a diet for the lunar calendar, which reflects the beginning and end of the 4 main phases of the star for 7 days. The entire lunar cycle is only 28 days. For each of them, certain physiological processes and chemical reactions at the level of cells and tissues are characteristic.organs and the body as a whole.
- The full moon is a period when the moon in the sky looks like a round bright ball. It is believed that at this time, the filling of the cellular and intercellular space of the body with liquids takes place, and in the nature there are tides.
- The waning moon is the period when the moon's image in the sky can be compared with the inverted "C".It is characterized by rapid removal of excess liquid and exchange products, including toxins and wastes, from the body.
- The new moon is a period when there is no moon disk in the sky. This is a beneficial period for the renewal of the body, its recovery and restoration of damaged or depleted systems.
- The growth of the moon is the period when the moon looks like the letter "C".At this stage, the body is able to fully absorb all the beneficial substances from the products, responds well to physical activity. It enhances all metabolic processes, healing of wounds, increases overall tone.
It is believed that the lunar diet for weight loss is most effective if you start it at the time of the onset of the phase of the waning moon and finish when the new phase comes in( 7 - 14 - 21 - 28 days).In order to know when exactly a certain phase comes and ends, a lunar calendar exists every month. The same rules apply to the diet according to the lunar calendar 2014.
Principles of nutrition for the lunar diet
Based on the characteristics of the physiological processes in each phase, the diet of the lunar diet 2014 is designed so as not to interfere with their course. Thus, harmony between natural phenomena and human food behavior is achieved, resulting in natural weight loss, cleansing and healing of the body.
In the full moon, one should eat unsalted dishes with a minimum caloric content and are capable of easy elimination. These include:
- whole cereals;Acid-milk products;
- vegetable dishes;
- green and herbal teas.
It is forbidden to drink alcohol, smoked products, pickles, marinades, confectionery. The total calorie content these days should be 400 - 500 kcal less than the usual daily rate.
On the waning moon, five to six times a day is needed with salt and sugar restriction. Also, do not consume alcoholic beverages and foods high in fast carbohydrates( sweets, cookies, cakes, etc.).In general, the diet should be balanced and include all groups of products, and its daily calorific value should not be more than 1200 kcal. In the drinking regime, it is necessary to include simple water in the amount of 2 liters. Physical activity is also important.
In the new moon, the lunar diet for women recommends paying special attention to protein foods in the form of meat, seafood, eggs, cottage cheese and cheese. You can also eat vegetables and vegetable salads. It is not advisable at this time to eat any carbohydrate food. For a day should drink 2 liters of water.
In the phase of the growing moon, appetite usually increases and a basic set of excess weight occurs. Therefore, it is important in this period to limit the daily calorific value to 1000-1200 calories by consuming more fruits and vegetables, as well as protein foods. Physical loads should be moderate and it should be in the last day of this period to arrange a fasting day with a liquid intake of 2.5-3 liters.
Moon diet July 2014
Lunar diet for weight loss in 2014 in July includes the following favorable and unfavorable days:
- from 1 to 4, from 6-1, from 28-31 July - growing Moon;
- from 13 to 18, from 20 to 26 July - the waning moon;
- on 5 and 19 July;
- July 12 - full moon;
- July 27 - New Moon.
Reviews of the lunar diet
After carrying out the lunar diet, the reviews are both positive and negative. Many people like the opportunity to freely choose a diet and the absence of harsh restrictions. The main disadvantage is that after a full cycle of weight loss( 28 days), the weight will decrease by no more than 8 kg.
It should be noted that such results of weight loss from the point of view of medical knowledge are considered the most optimal and safe for health. Thus, the diet according to the lunar calendar can be considered effective and natural for the organism.