Beautiful, thick, long hair is the dream of almost every girl. Healthy hair always emphasizes natural beauty, and besides it is a unique "building material" for creating the most incredible hairstyles and haircuts with which women adorn themselves for many centuries. But what if the hair suddenly started to fall out a lot?
This situation immediately forces us to take action, and the first thing to do is to look for the cause of such a change, it is often hidden in the state of health and lifestyle of a person. If the main reason is found, and the fight against it is going on, there remains a cosmetic imperfection, with which the recipes of traditional medicine will help. Castor oil is often used to combat hair loss, but is there any benefit from such a procedure? Let's find out if castor oil helps in the fight against loss and how it should be used.
- 1 Castor oil: properties
- 2 Usage rules for castor oil
- 3 Folk recipes against hair loss
- 3.1 Extra ingredients for masks( photo)
Castor oil: properties
Castor oil is made from castor seeds, it is very viscousand viscous( this property is ensured by a high content of glycerides).For comparison - this tool is almost 20 times more viscous than the sunflower oil familiar to any hostess. The color of the oil can vary, within the norm is almost transparent liquid, and more yellow. It can not be said that the smell of the remedy is very unpleasant, it is just specific, in fact, just like taste. Due to its viscosity, this oil does not dry out, but forms a film, which in many respects determines the relevance of its use in cosmetology.
Castor oil helps make hair more voluminous by stimulating the growth of so-called "sleeping" bulbs. The most important property of the agent in this context is the stimulation of blood circulation.
It is possible to describe the following useful properties of castor oil:
- , the effect of the agent on the skin condition is very important - under the influence of oil it softens, gets additional nutrition, the flaking and dryness decreases. As a result of use, there is a significant improvement in the condition of even very dry and sensitive skin;
- constant use of the product helps to get rid of minor irregularities;
- castor oil gradually smoothes the color of the skin, smoothing the tone. In addition, the oil has a whitening effect - visually the appearance of pigmentation spots, freckles become less noticeable;
- specialists claim that this agent rejuvenates the skin - this effect is achieved due to smoothing of superficial wrinkles;
- in some cases, castor oil can be prescribed as a remedy for the elimination of small scars, warts, cracks, corns and calluses;
- is one of the most popular means for strengthening and activating the growth of hair, eyelashes and eyebrows.
Due to the fact that the oil covers each hair with a thin film when applied, they visually become even, shiny, and the split ends are glued together. Hair becomes more hydrated, and therefore the appearance of them becomes many times better. It is important to understand that if the hair has already exfoliated at the end( that is, the ends are cut), then it is impossible to return it to its normal state forever - cosmetic means only visually and temporarily eliminate the hair defect. But you can get rid of such a problem - spoiled ends need to be sheared and in the future to take care of the condition of their hair so that the situation does not happen again. In addition to the visual effect, castor oil has an internal effect - stimulation of blood circulation in the application area, which activates hair growth. Often, castor oil is used as a preventive agent to prevent the active activity of infections in a particular area.
Rules for the use of castor oil
When using this tool, a number of recommendations should be considered. First of all, the use of castor in its pure form for application to the skin is possible only in the absence of an allergic reaction to the agent. You can check it in the following way: apply a drop of oil on the skin area on your arm and wait one hour. If there are no changes - redness or itching - then the remedy can be used.
Contraindications have no contraindication, but it has one significant drawback - it is very hard to wash off hair due to its dense structure, even if the shampoo has been used many times. That's why experts recommend using it not in its pure form, but as the basis for various masks, that is, in combination with other ingredients.
When choosing an oil for cosmetic purposes, it is better to give preference to the one that was made by the method of cold pressing - so the maximum amount of useful substances remains in it.
When buying, you need to be careful, especially when it comes to black oil( Jamaican).This is the product most often trying to cheat dishonest manufacturers - there is a product tinted with paint, the properties of which do not correspond to this oil at all. Determine it is simple enough - the present must have a smell of ash.
Folk recipes against hair loss
Use of castor oil-based recipes is recommended for owners of dry, damaged and too brittle hair - the product will help to restore them and will have a beneficial effect on the skin itself. You can resort to using the following recipes:
- for the preparation of the first formula you will need a teaspoon of oil and the same amount of honey, juice from a bulb, yolk from a chicken egg and a little shampoo( not a large spoon).All ingredients are mixed with each other, slightly heated, and the finished mixture must be rubbed into the scalp and wrapped in a warm towel for an hour. At the end of this time, the product is completely rinsed off the hair;
- to activate hair growth and thereby overcome the increased loss of help mask with lemon. To make it, three ingredients - castor oil, alcohol and lemon juice - are taken in the same volume, mixed and applied to the roots of the hair. After a few hours, the remedy can be washed off;
- can be mixed in equal proportions garlic juice and castor oil, it is also necessary to apply such a mixture only to the roots of the hair, massaging the head a little. Keep the mask for an hour;
- for strongly dry hair a nutritious mask - 2 tbsp. Spoon the butter mixed with a spoonful of vinegar and egg yolk. The product is applied over the entire length of the hair;
- activates the growth of a mixture of castor oil and pepper tincture( the ingredients are taken in equal proportions).This mixture should not be too actively rubbed into the skin, as such actions can cause irritation;
- to strengthen weakened and prone to hair loss will help such a composition: a tablespoon of castor oil, a teaspoon of honey and lemon juice, egg yolk. The product is applied for the entire length of the hair, the minimum holding time is half an hour;
- to enhance the growth of this composition: a tablespoon of castor oil and olive oil, one yolk. The mixture is rubbed into the roots of the hair, after which the head is wrapped in a towel for an hour.
Extra ingredients for masks( photo)
Observing all the recommendations, you can experiment and choose the right composition of a healing mask. Once the choice is made and the active use of the tool begins, the result will not be expected from the .