Hello dear readers. Today I want to talk about the beneficial properties of pomegranate juice, as well as tell contraindications. To say that I was very fond of grenades, no, I can eat them sometimes, I drink pomegranate juice, too, sometimes. I lean especially on pomegranate juice and pomegranates when hemoglobin in the blood drops, when the body most needs iron and vitamins. I always prefer natural products than medications. But, I do not argue, there are cases when you can not do without medication. Here everyone has his own situation and can not measure all by one "yardstick".
But, today I want to talk about the benefits of pomegranate juice, its beneficial properties for our body. Especially on the advantage pomegranate juice surpasses other juices. It is easily absorbed by our body, preserves all the useful properties of the pomegranate.
Pomegranate juice contains vitamins of group B, vitamin C, A, E, PP, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, iron, contains apple, folic acid, citric acid, pectins, tannins.
In 100 grams of pomegranate juice contains only 63 kcal. That is, a pomegranate is a fairly low-calorie product.
Drink best freshly made pomegranate juice, this is a valuable and healthy juice, it is from this juice that we get the maximum benefit for our body. We still have a point on the market, there you cook pomegranate juice and bottles. But I try not to buy juice in packs, boxes, except water, dye, sugar, concentrate, flavor additives there is nothing. We use it for treatment, and not just as a drink.
Pomegranate juice. Beneficial features.
- Due to its iron content, pomegranate juice raises hemoglobin in the blood, it is drunk with anemia. If you are interested in information on how to increase hemoglobin with natural food, read about it in my article "Products that raise hemoglobin in the blood."
- Pomegranate juice increases immunity, as it contains a large number of vitamins and nutrients, which is especially important in the winter and spring period.
- Pomegranate juice improves the functioning of the cardiovascular system.
- Pregnant women are useful pomegranate juice, it helps with nausea, increases appetite, in one word "fights" with toxicosis.
- It is useful to drink pomegranate juice for colds, with flu, as pomegranate juice contains phytoncids.
- Improves the digestive system.
- Pomegranate juice helps increase blood clotting.
- Improves hematopoiesis.
- Pomegranate juice removes excess fluid from the body.
- Normalizes metabolic processes occurring in the body.
- Pomegranate juice contains pectins, helps to remove toxins from the body.
- The use of pomegranate juice eliminates the deficiency of vitamins and nutrients in our body.
- More recently, scientists have discovered that pomegranate juice inhibits malignant tumors, it is useful for cancer.
But, in addition to the useful properties of pomegranate juice, he also has contraindications. What kind? Let's consider.
Pomegranate juice. Contraindications.
- Pomegranate juice is contraindicated for allergies to the product, with individual intolerance.
- With increased acidity of gastric juice, with heartburn.
- With ulcers of the stomach and duodenum, especially at the time of exacerbation of the disease.
- Use caution when using pomegranate juice for constipation and hemorrhoids.
- Pomegranate juice can destroy tooth enamel, so, after you have drunk the juice, rinse your mouth with water. Pomegranate juice in baby food.
Pomegranate juice in baby food should be included from 6 months, starting with one teaspoon and gradually increasing the amount of pomegranate juice in the diet. For children, it is best to dilute pomegranate juice with boiled water. But, if the child is prone to allergies, then enter the pomegranate juice in the diet with caution, since it refers to allergenic foods. It is best to give the children freshly prepared pomegranate juice, since it contains vitamins and trace elements. Pomegranate juice during pregnancy.
Pomegranate juice is useful in pregnancy because it contains vitamins and nutrients. Natural pomegranate juice helps to cope with anemia. Stimulates the immune system, which is especially important during pregnancy. Helps to fight with toxicosis, removes excess fluid from the body. In addition, pomegranate juice has antiseptic, diuretic, choleretic anti-inflammatory properties.
But, pomegranate juice needs to be diluted, so in pure form it is very concentrated, it should be diluted 1: 1 with boiled water, and also pomegranate juice can be diluted with any other juice. Pregnant is recommended to dilute pomegranate juice with carrot or beet juice, this will double its benefit.
But, everything should be approached with caution, pomegranate juice can increase the acidity of gastric juice and cause heartburn.
Pomegranate juice. Treatment.
Cleansing the body. To cleanse the body, it is recommended to drink pomegranate juice three weeks by half a glass twice a day to cleanse the blood from toxins. But, be sure to read the contraindications before starting treatment.
At a temperature, with chills, pomegranate juice is drunk with the addition of honey. One glass of pomegranate juice with a teaspoon of honey perfectly quenches thirst.
With stasis of bile and edema, one-third of a glass of pomegranate juice is taken every day.
With a poor appetite, pomegranate juice is taken 1/4 cup before meals.
With a sore throat, with sore throat, pomegranate juice can gargle. On what other folk remedies are good for sore throats, read in my article "Sore throat, people's treatment."
With anemia, pomegranate juice is drunk three times a day before meals. Just make sure that there are no constipation.
Pomegranate juice is useful for the body, since it preserves all useful properties of pomegranate, but be sure to check the contraindications before treatment with pomegranate juice.
And if you have any questions about the useful properties of pomegranate juice, then I recommend that you watch the video "Pomegranate juice, healing drink".