The homeland of the culture of eating quail eggs is France - it is here that from the Middle Ages this product was used for food in raw, boiled, fried and complex form. In Russia, this delicacy costs several times more than ordinary chicken eggs and is sold mainly in supermarkets and large stores.
Description of the properties
A small bird of the pheasant family, grown, including on an industrial scale, gives the world a truly valuable product in the form of small testicles, which are a real storehouse of useful substances.
A relatively small container weighs only about twelve grams. In 100 grams of its liquid content, there are 13 grams of protein, 75 grams of water, 11 grams of fat and 0.41 grams.carbohydrates.
In quail eggs, all the vitamins of group B( B1-B9), E, K and D are represented. Also, this product in absolute equivalence contains much more protein, carotenoids, potassium, phosphorus, iron, lysine, tryptophan, calcium, copper,cystine, cobalt, methionine and aspartic / glutamic acid, rather than in the older "chicken fellow".Quail eggs are also not deprived macro and microelements - besides the above, it is also sodium, manganese, selenium, zinc and so on.
Among other things, the eggs described above are low-calorie foods, since 100 grams contain only 160 kcal.
Use of quail eggs
As a dietary supplement, quail eggs:
- Increases the level of immunity.
- Help fight depression.
- Activates the process of recovery of the body after stress, illness and surgical operations.
- Normalizes the activity of the cardiac and vascular systems.
- Purify blood vessels.
- Radionuclides are excreted from the body.
- Systematizes the work of the digestive tract.
- Raise hemoglobin in the blood
- They are part of complex dietary therapy for cholecystitis, bronchial asthma, hypertension, kidney and thyroid disease, diabetes, skin diseases, problems with the nervous system, obesity, atherosclerosis, VSD, epilepsy.
In addition, quail eggs
- Improve the microflora of the stomach.
- Helps preserve hair and teeth.
- Reduces the risk of development of oncology.
- Improve the condition of the pregnant woman during the period of toxicosis and reduce the probability of spontaneous miscarriage.
- Increase the flow of milk when lactating nursing mothers.
- Activate the physical and mental development of young children.
- Slow down the aging process, partially restoring hearing and vision.
- Reduces the manifestations of allergic reactions.
- Help to remove from the body slag stones.
Any product can bring harm - it's an axiom.
- Quail eggs have their own short shelf life, so buy them exclusively fresh, because otherwise you risk catching salmonella.
- Limit the use of quail eggs 5-6 pieces per day. If you eat more, it can cause an allergic reaction, due to the high concentration of ovomucoid.
- The product should be used with great care by patients with diabetes mellitus, as well as people with atherosclerosis.
General Tips for
- Small children from five years of age are recommended to give several quail eggs a day. The daily norm for adults is 5-6 eggs.
- In addition to the actual contents of the egg, you can also use a shell - it helps in the treatment of constipation, asthma, hives and brittle hair / nails. To use it, you need to grind the shell into powder and mix it with lemon juice in the proportion of 1 to 1, using one teaspoon of the mixture daily.
- It is advisable to consume the contents of quail eggs thirty minutes before meals three times a day, for preventive or curative purposes, up to five months in a row. In addition to direct consumption in raw / boiled form, eggs can also be rationally added with vegetable salads, various cereals, potatoes and soups.
- To cook eggs quail too long there is no need - just put them in boiling water for three minutes and they are ready!