Hello, dear readers. Today I have a conversation about health. Lately I've been telling a lot about the secrets of beauty. It's time to talk about the secrets of health. The topic I have today is heartburn. I think that many people know not only this word, but also the symptoms. I know very well what heartburn is. In 16 years, a banal, it would seem heartburn, led to an ulcer of the duodenum. A couple of years ago, I also had heartburn, and treatment at home, did not help at all. I had to turn to a specialist. As it turned out, it was an inflammation of the bile and stagnation of bile. And our friend, who had treated heartburn for several months, had problems with the heart.
I have something to say on this subject, since I encountered with heartburn. Plus, my familiar nurse sometimes advises me on this topic, and not only this one. If you are interested in my opinion and my opinion, as well as the remedies that I used for heartburn, stay with me.
So, I am convinced that with a heartburn diet is very important. But this is only the beginning on the way to treating heartburn. The causes of heartburn are very different. Heartburn is also accompanied by not very pleasant symptoms, which also need to be known.
Just want to say, maybe someone is shocked that folk remedies for heartburn only mask the symptoms for a while. But the disease does not go away. It is necessary to pass the examination with specialists. Required. We often wiggle our hands, but now, picking nuts or salt and everything will pass.
Once and always find out the causes of heartburn. Of course, you need to make ultrasound of internal organs, you need to do a gastroscopy( swallow the probe, as people sometimes call it).If necessary, take tests. Our health is priceless, believe me.
Heartburn. The causes of
Medics, as a rule, heartburn called gastroesophageal reflux, which means reverse movement from the stomach into the esophagus. Esophagus in such cases bake or burn. Since gastric juice enters the esophagus. None of this is pleasant. Here, first of all, you need to check the digestive system and find out the causes of heartburn.
- The most common cause of heartburn is the weakening of the sphincter, which separates the esophagus and stomach. In this case, part of the gastric juice is thrown into the esophagus. Overdose is very often the cause of heartburn. Often, when there is no time to eat, you have to eat several times a day. Then you overeat. Although doctors recommend eating 5-6 times a day in small portions.
- Now we come to the food. Of course, you need to eat right and do not abuse fried, fatty, smoked and salty. And with heartburn and completely forget about these products. From a diet, still no one was dying, so my familiar nurse is convinced.
- Drinking strong coffee, tea, alcohol, smoking can also cause heartburn.
- If you have heartburn, do not go to bed after eating, it's important.
- Most often heartburn can cause gastrointestinal diseases: gastritis, stomach or duodenal ulcer, cholecystitis, bile stasis, intestinal inflammation, increased acidity, etc. chronic diseases.
- Very often, many people like to eat before bed, which causes heartburn. Eating should be taken 3 hours before bedtime, so that everything has time to digest.
- Do not exercise or lift weights after eating, for at least several hours.
- I especially want to note the harmfulness of snacks( which we all know) and eating in a dry-sink, which in turn can lead to gastritis and other diseases of the stomach.
- Also heartburn can occur when wearing tight belts, belts, usually doctors also make an accent on this.
- Heartburn may occur during pregnancy. Here you need advice and advice from a doctor.
- And, heartburn can be if you use on an empty stomach too cold, hot, spicy dishes, as well as strong coffee.
I would like to especially note if you have heartburn constantly, then go to the doctor. Solve this question with a specialist and find out why you have heartburn. While we are guessing, we are treated at home, the disease can develop intensively, and you may not know about it.
Symptoms of Heartburn
As a rule, heartburn occurs after eating. Most often in half an hour after a meal. Symptoms are very different.
- This is burning and pain in the upper part of the stomach, as well as in the area of the esophagus.
- When heartburn occurs, there is often a feeling of heaviness in the stomach.
- Belching and acid taste or bitterness in the mouth. Especially if the problems associated with bile or liver, can be not only sour, but bitter in the mouth.
- Sometimes, there is a feeling in the throat of a warm liquid or the presence of a coma in the throat. As a rule, with heartburn, it is better not to lie down, but is in an upright position.
- Severe cases may include nausea and vomiting.
- Severe salivation can occur if heartburn occurs.
Heartburn can mask other diseases. That's how I had heartburn, but it turned out to be a cholecystitis, and a familiar heart problem. Therefore it is important to determine why you have heartburn.
Treating heartburn at home
I will tell you what can be used to relieve the symptoms of heartburn. But they do not cure heartburn, but only relieve symptoms for a while. But I want to put special emphasis on nutrition.
Diet as a method of treatment. To date, I am deeply convinced, diet, this is the best that I can recommend. Porridge, soup, steam meatballs, cutlets or fish, boiled or baked vegetables and fruits.
It is necessary to exclude fatty, fried, spicy, salty, smoked, sour( fruits, vegetables, drinks).Refuse from cigarettes, coffee, carbonated drinks. This is very, very important. If you are on a diet today or five days on a diet, it does not mean that tomorrow you can already eat fried cutlets. The diet should be constantly, and during the period of remission you can afford a little of the forbidden list( if you really want).
It is important to eat 5-6 times a day in small portions to avoid overeating.
Marine or common salt. I was well helped by a piece of salt. I took sea salt and absorbed it in my mouth. After 5 minutes it became easier. But again, I want to mention that fact. That all these means only mask the symptoms, and do not treat the underlying disease. Well, it's understandable, if you ate two servings of fried potatoes, and then try to remove the symptoms of heartburn.
Peas. To my husband with heartburn helped peas. Plain peas, not green peas. It needs to be poured with water and left to swell and thoroughly chew. Take the stuff 5 peas. Peas should be swallowed. In general, peas ideally fill with water for the night and leave, and in the morning chew before eating. To my husband this method of treatment helped.
Herbs for the treatment of heartburn. And yet, at home you can be treated with herbs. Before each meal, drink 200 ml.chamomile or marigold. I cook the infusion very, very simply. The kettle begins to boil. In a glass I pour out a teaspoon of grass and pour boiling water. Drink grass better in a warm form before straining through a strainer or gauze.
I especially want to note about the grass mint. Very many advise with a heartburn to drink mint infusion. But my mint infusion still intensified my heartburn. Therefore, I will not say anything about mint, maybe someone helps.
Potato juice for heartburn. Potato juice copes well with heartburn. This method of treating heartburn was recommended to me by a gastroenterologist during pregnancy. Very wise woman. After all, during pregnancy, the main thing is not to hurt the baby. A potato juice is very safe treatment. We need juice from raw potatoes. Of course pre-cleaned and washed.
Make juice as you like. You can use a juicer, and you can grater, and then squeeze the juice through the cheesecloth. Take the juice before meals three times a day for half a glass. The juice must be prepared immediately before use, this is very important.
Almond is a proven way to treat heartburn. Very interesting and funny, but almonds for heartburn are not bad at helping. Frankly, I found this method of treating heartburn on the Internet, when a couple of years ago there was heartburn. Of course, I do not want to go to the hospital, so I looked for proven national recipes.
Take the almonds not roasted, but raw. Pour it with boiling water for 3-4 minutes, and then remove the brown skin. When heartburn occurs, you need to eat 5 or 6 nuts of almonds at a time. Just be sure to carefully crack the nuts in your mouth.
I wanted to say a few words about soda. I heard that with heartburn they drink soda. Baking soda is now used for many diseases. I did not use it myself for heartburn. I do not know how to drink it, diluted with water or washed down? Therefore, about soda, too, I will not say anything.
Of course, these methods of treatment help to get rid of heartburn in the shortest possible time. But if the situation is aggravated, as I had a couple of years ago, then nothing helped. Only the doctor and examination. As soon as the diagnosis was correctly diagnosed and the treatment was prescribed, then everything went straightaway. Therefore, I do not just put emphasis on doctors. And it's also important to take tests and get tested.
You can treat heartburn with chemotherapy drugs, such as renni, phosphalugel, diamond and others. Now pharmacies are well advised by pharmacists, but they can not know your exact diagnosis. And without consulting a doctor, I would not recommend using these medications.
Well, finally, I want to note, if you do not treat heartburn or do not seriously question the issue, there can be very negative consequences. Therefore, it is better to eliminate the causes than to eliminate various kinds of diseases to which heartburn can lead.
Consequences of Heartburn
Now I want to talk about the consequences of heartburn. We have a friend who likes to eat a lot and tasty. Sometimes complains of heartburn. But the doctor refuses to go. Thinks it's just heartburn and it will pass.
But if heartburn occurs often, then it can develop into a more serious disease, if you do not pay attention to it or engage in self-medication. And also to make yourself diagnoses.
Consequences of heartburn can be gastritis, stomach ulcers, hoarseness, cough, hiccough, ulcers of the esophagus. And ulcers of the esophagus are much more difficult to treat than the stomach ulcer. Plus, bleeding, inflammation of the esophagus, esophageal cancer and even pneumonia.
This is what I'm saying right now, not to intimidate you, but to warn you. It is important to identify and eliminate the causes of heartburn in the early stages, than to treat more serious diseases later. After all, the consequences are not pleasant.
Keep track of your health, watch your diet, observe the regime of the day. Health is priceless. Be healthy.