Ryazhenka is an old sour-milk product. It is produced by lactic fermentation of melted milk. The historical homeland of the burger is considered to be Ukraine. The housewives put the milk in clay pots in the oven and tormented it until the product acquired a beautiful cream shade. Then a little sour cream was added to the lid. After a while, the burger appeared. Today, the process of producing this amazing product does not differ much from the original. The principal difference is that the fermentation process is not due to the addition of sour cream, but due to special bacteria.
From fermented yogurt fermented fermented, primarily fat. Kefir is made from skim milk, while the fat content of ryazhenka is 2.5 - 5%.This fact should be taken into account by those who are fond of lactic acid diets.
- 1 Use of a bobber
- 1.1 For health
- 1.2 In cosmetology
- 2 Injuries
- 3 Secrets of cooking
Use of a bobbed
The value of a bikini for the body and its beneficial effect on human health are well studied. Doctors say that one glass of this drink contains a quarter of the daily rate of calcium and phosphorus. And this is just one example. The list of "utilities" is very wide:
- Normalizes the amount of calcium in the body. This contributes to the prevention and treatment of a wide range of diseases: from hypertension to atherosclerosis and osteoporosis. For the same reason, it is recommended for those who undergo rehabilitation after fractures of bones.
- Strengthens teeth and nails, protects against enamel destruction of teeth.
- Increases resistance to infections and viruses.
- Favorably affects the work of the gastrointestinal tract and improves the kidneys, thanks to the content of lactic acid.
- Tidies up the liver, removes toxins from the body.
- Promotes the secretion of bile.
- Improves appetite.
- Quenches thirst. Not inferior in this mineral water and green tea.
- Eliminates the symptoms of a hangover and a feeling of heaviness in the stomach.
Ryazhenka is included in the top 10 best products that are recommended for women during pregnancy. The drink enriches the body with vitamins and microelements, contributing to the normal development of the fetus. This does not harm the woman in childbirth. In order to maximize the value of ryazhenka, it is better to drink on an empty stomach.
Ryazhenka found wide application in folk cosmetology. From it, you get beautiful face masks that are suitable for all skin types. If you mix fermented biscuits with various additives in the form of oat flakes, lemon juice, eggs and essential oils, you can significantly improve the complexion, align the skin, remove irritation.
Bitterness is added to water when taking baths. This has a positive effect on the skin. Positive changes in the epidermis occur immediately. The only thing, do not get carried away. The duration of reception of such a bath should not exceed 10 minutes.
A mixture of ryazhenka and castor oil in equal proportions can be used to improve hair. It should be spread along the entire length, carefully massage the roots and leave the mask for two hours. After that, rinse with warm water.
You can talk about useful and even unique properties of the product for a long time. However, there are circumstances that significantly reduce the value of ryazhenka and even make it undesirable for the body.
- Licky, like any food product, has a shelf life. If it is cooked with observance of all technologies, it is usually 5-7 days. All that can not go wrong longer is unnatural product. Most likely, the composition contains preservatives that can cause allergies. Drinking a drink outside of the shelf is threatened with poisoning. You can avoid this if you carefully examine the packaging in the store. It should not be soft or swollen. It is better to give preference to glass containers.
- Ryazhenka is not compatible with fish, eggs or poultry meat. Such a duet can cause discomfort after eating. It is better to supplement the drink with fruits and grain loaves.
- Ryazhenka is contraindicated in people with intolerance to milk protein. This should not be confused with allergies. In this case, the body lacks enzymes that can break down milk sugar( lactose).These carbohydrates provoke the process of fermentation in the intestines, which causes bloating and abdominal pain. People with high acidity of the stomach can drink fermented milk only in small volumes, so as not to aggravate the general condition of the body.
Among the questions that dieticians and nutritionists often ask: "Is it possible to drink fermented milk at night?".Benefits and harm from night use are determined by the amount of the drink. If it is a question of a liter, it is an extra burden on the gastrointestinal tract, which threatens with frustration and gives extra calories. But if you need to overcome hunger and go to sleep, half a glass of ryazhenka will certainly be more useful than a cutlet or a sausage sandwich.
Secrets of cooking
Ryazhenka need not be purchased in the store. You can prepare it yourself. This does not require a Russian stove. Enough conventional oven. It is important to choose a dish so that the milk can be boiled in it, and then put in the oven. The process of languishing on the stove takes an hour and a half, and then another half an hour in the oven. After that, the milk should be cooled, add a spoonful of sour cream and leave in a warm place for about eight hours. Ready to cook the fermented baked in the refrigerator. Before use, you can add sugar to taste.