Recently, a new drug has appeared on the domestic market of health products - gel horse. This drug is widely advertised in the media and on numerous Internet sites. Manufacturers and advertisers assure that this is one of the most effective means for treating diseases of the musculoskeletal system. How relevant is the advertisement? Or is it another commercial trick, pumping money from gullible fellow citizens?
To establish the truth, you should find out what the drug is. To be precise, this is not a gel, but a gel-balm. Recall that the gel is a structured mixture of various organic and inorganic polymers, having a gelatinous consistency. As for balm - this is a more vague term. As a rule, they designate medicinal substances made on the basis of various herbs.
Indeed, natural plant components are the basis of horsepower. This ointment includes:
- Lavender oil .The aromatic substances contained in it have a general tonic and analgesic effect. Lavender has a beneficial effect on the skin, subcutaneous tissue, muscles and ligaments. Has a rejuvenating effect.
- Vit. E( tocopherol acetate) .This vitamin is called a universal antioxidant. The bottom line is that in the process of vital activity, with various pathological conditions in the body, "bad" compounds - free radicals are formed. These radicals are responsible for premature aging, the emergence of diseases, the defeat of various organs and systems. Tocopherol protects our body from the action of free radicals.
- Peppermint oil .Contains menthol. Menthol regulates the tone of the capillaries of the skin, which leads to improved local circulation. Subjectively, this is manifested by a feeling of pleasant coolness. In turn, improving the blood circulation of the skin contributes to the penetration of other drugs deep into the subcutaneous structures of
. In addition to these 3 basic elements, the gel includes demineralized water and a number of organic fillers, among which glycerin and soybean oil.
Thus, the use of such a drug as balm horsepower leads to the development of a number of therapeutic effects.
Among these effects:
- Improvement of microcirculation( capillary circulation) in the skin, in the subcutaneous tissue, and also in the muscles
- Strengthening of metabolic processes in the skin, muscles, joints, tendons and ligaments
- Strengthening of other externally used drugs
- Expansion of the volume of movements in the affected joints
- Lifting of the general tone, improvement of the emotional background
- Relaxation, relieving nervous tension.
All these effects determined the field of application of the drug horsepower. Gel for joints is applied:
How to get rid of crunch in joints
- In cosmetology practice
- In the treatment of inflammatory and degenerative changes in joints - arthritis and arthrosis
- For the treatment of spinal osteochondrosis
- In the recovery period after injuries of the musculoskeletal system with joint damage, bones, ligaments and tendons
- In myositis - inflammatory lesions of skeletal muscles
- After heavy physical exertion
- For treatment of massaged pupilsTCA prior to the massage treatments.
The ointment is used quite simply - a small amount of it is applied to the desired area, and then it is rubbed to form a thin layer.
Do not use gel if there are wounds, abrasions, inflammatory and purulent changes on the skin. Do not apply the gel to mucous membranes. The drug is prohibited for use in malignant neoplasms and for allergies to any of its components. In other cases, the gel can be safely used. The remedy is very effective, as evidenced by numerous reviews.
However, with the reviews there was a funny situation. The fact is that because of the image of the horse on the package, the gel for the joints horsepower is sometimes confused with the horse gel ZooVIP.There is also a horse on the tank. Its action is similar to articular gel, but the ingredients are different. In addition, ZooVIP, as it is easy to guess, was originally used in veterinary practice for the treatment of horses. He is now sold in vetaptekah. It's just that people have discovered and appreciated the therapeutic effect of this remedy, and for some time have adapted this medicine to their own needs.
By the way, if you believe in numerous reviews - also an excellent drug. And let the potential consumer does not bother his "horse" origin. In conclusion, I want to note that neither gel-balm horsepower, nor ZooVIP, despite the effectiveness, are not self-sufficient funds for the treatment of severe and chronic diseases of the musculoskeletal system. After all, they are not even pharmaceuticals. Therefore gel-balm can be used only as an addition to other medicines prescribed by a doctor.