Nonspecific ulcerative colitis is not an easy disease that can destroy a person's health and cause much harm. It is often accompanied by bleeding, fever, pain. This disease is often called using the abbreviation NJAK .
With active intervention of doctors at the initial stage, it is possible to overcome the disease. The launched form takes on a chronic character, its treatment is difficult, as a result, the may be lethal .
The chronic form is dangerous by alternating exacerbations and remissions. During an exacerbation, the intestinal walls may break. Prolonged disease sometimes leads to colon cancer. If complications that are life-threatening begin, surgery is performed. In order not to start the disease, it is necessary to start treatment in time. The most effective are folk remedies, practice shows that medication therapy produces insignificant results.
- 1 Causes of the disease
- 2 Features of the disease
- 3 Phytotherapy in the fight against ulcerative colitis
- 4 Chronic NUC.How to normalize the situation?
- 5 Acute colitis. Methods of treatment
- 6 Control of relapses
- 7 Homeopathic remedies
- 8 Effect of Bolotov - Naumova
Causes of the disease
It is not clear why some people develop ulcerative colitis. Physicians could only identify a number of areas that lead to such a disease. These are:
- hereditary predisposition;
- infectious diseases;
- malfunctions in the immune system;
- psychological aspect;
- is harmful to the environment;
- of the disease of the digestive tract .
The disease proceeds in stages. At first, problems affect only the rectum. Further spreads through the large intestine, with the submucosa, the mucous layer being affected. In the end, the gut surface becomes ulcerated. The calmer and more balanced the person, the less danger for him from this disease. Stresses, nervousness, on the contrary, complicate the course, so the therapy of the disease involves the restoration of emotional stability.
Features of the disease
To determine the appropriate treatment, you need to know what the form of the disease, at what stage the patient is. Medical manipulations should be conducted in the direction of recovery of the mucosa, submucosal of all parts of the intestine. To do this, use herbs, endowed with an enveloping effect, able to heal, relieve inflammation.
NJAK has several stages:
- Acute. This is the initial stage. When symptoms occur for the first time.
- Recurring .The aggravation changes the periods of the normal state.
NJAK has several forms:
- Easy( characterized by the patient's normal state, the chair of which comes no more than 5 times a day, blood streaks may be present in the stool).
- Heavy( liquid stools bother more than 8 times a day, in feces, blood, pus, mucus).Requires mandatory hospitalization.
More information about ulcerative colitis you can find out from the video:
Phytotherapy in the fight against ulcerative colitis
Not always medications can cope with NJAK .If the treatment does not work, you can refer to the gifts of nature to delay the operation. What kind of medicinal herbs can help?
These are plants, infusions and decoctions of which gently affect the affected areas, enveloping them, healing them. The reception of decoctions is also useful because their reception allows you to make up for the loss of fluid characteristic of this disease. The list of herbs that have proven themselves in the treatment of this disease is given below:
- Dried blueberries( berries) are a means to prevent putrefactive processes that protect against oncological neoplasms.
- The leaves of strawberries, raspberries, currants support the liver. Nettle broths help improve blood clotting, prevent the development of bleeding, remove inflammation, free the body from pus.
- Chamomile removes inflammation, eliminates spasms, has an antimicrobial effect.
- Peppermint calms, balances the emotional state, reduces spasms, produces antibacterial effect. It is a tool for correcting the condition with diarrhea.
- Yarrow removes diarrhea due to the presence in the composition of substances with bactericidal action.
- Shedding removes inflammation, heals affected surfaces, removes pain syndrome. acts as a relief , it helps with constipation.
- Cinquefoil has a healing effect, it helps to fight diarrhea.
- Pomegranate( peel) is considered a reliable remedy for diarrhea. It is able to remove inflammation, to destroy harmful microorganisms. For the reception they prepare infusions.
- The celandine has healing, anti-inflammatory properties, destroys the pathogenic microflora. It has a beneficial effect on the emotional state, relieves nervous tension, anxiety.
- Wormwood removes all dangerous microorganisms from the intestine.
- St. John's wort improves motor skills, removes pus, reduces inflammation in the intestine.
- Highland bird is a good antispasmodic, it also has a healing, anti-inflammatory effect.
- Alder helps in the treatment of ulcers, has astringent properties, so it can stop bleeding.
The above herbs are good in infusions and decoctions, both in themselves and in combination with each other. You can take them in equal quantities or use in the general collection of one grass in a greater amount than others. This will help to vary the desired effect.
If the broth is enriched with glycerin, the useful properties of the drug will increase.
Chronic NNS .How to normalize the situation?
Manifestations of ulcerative colitis are diverse. It can constipation, diarrhea, pain and other unpleasant sensations. The specificity of treatment directly depends on those symptoms that are present at the moment.
If the disease is accompanied by diarrhea, then in the collection of herbs include components that can stop diarrhea. As a basis, you can take yarrow, chamomile. There also add a little nettle, dog rose, St. John's wort.
Prepared from such a mixture, infusion will stop diarrhea, bleeding, reduce inflammation, help get rid of rot. One spoon should be brewed with a glass of boiling water. The preparation will be better if you hold it in a water bath, and then insist on it for a while. The best option is to leave it in the thermos for the night. Take it a glass before eating.
If you suffer from constipation in colitis, then you need to treat a little differently. First, we must restore the motor skills. You will need herbs that can stimulate the functioning of the intestines, which remove inflammation. You can mix with , chamomile, valerian, blueberry, mint, nettle. The proportions of cooking are similar: on the spoon of collection - a glass of boiling water.the product is infused in the thermos bottle during the night. Drink a glass before eating.
Acute colitis. Methods of treatmentBegin the treatment with simple green tea. Only brew it stronger. Its antimicrobial properties can in a short time eliminate negative factors. Only buy should not bags, and normal large-leaf tea.
You can alternate the reception of tea with a decoction of chamomile. He, too, must be strong.4 tablespoons filled with a glass of boiling water.this mixture is kept in a water bath for about 20 minutes.when the decoction is filtered, it is drunk in half the glass after eating.
Acute attack of colitis can be suppressed by the reception of St. John's wort. It is brewed according to the classical scheme( a glass of boiling water on the spoon of the mixture).For a long time, he does not need to insist. Enough for half an hour. The agent is drunk 3 times a day, for 1 time it is consumed by a third of the glass.
An early normalization of the situation will be facilitated by the healing of sores, improving blood circulation in this area. In order not to increase bleeding, you must take herbs that increase the level of blood coagulability.
This is a birdwort, a nettle, nettle, St. John's wort. They are best taken not separately, but included in the composition of healing cathedrals. It is advisable to use local methods of treatment, for example, enemas with sea buckthorn oil. It is an excellent healing remedy.
The enemas are done lying down late at night before going to bed. The volume of the injected oil is 50 ml. For the procedure, take a small pear. After waking up, you need to drink the same oil 1 - 2 spoons.
Often. Trying to get rid of pathology, people try different methods. Homeopathy is one of them. Only self-treatment here is unacceptable. I need a qualified homeopathic doctor.
The professional never comes to the point lightly. To his treatment does not hurt, he should know about the patient everything. Therefore, a banal survey at the reception can take several hours. The scheme of the prescribed course of treatment can include medicinal plants, acupuncture, massage.
Effect of Bolotova - Naumova
This disease has its own nuances. It is believed that the nonspecific ulcerative colitis is caused by the incorrect operation of the pyloric valve. He delimits the stomach and duodenum.
If it can not close in time, the contents of the stomach and duodenum are mixed. This phenomenon provokes the development of many diseases of the organs of the digestive tract .
It was revealed that the pylorus starts to work worse in case of frequent intake of alkaline food. It is these conclusions that have been called the effect of Bolotov - Naumova .Dr. Naumov has developed a number of recommendations that can help to normalize the situation:
- After half an hour after eating , resorb large salt crystals.
- In the chronic stage, use oilcakes.
- Meat, fish, mushrooms, cottage cheese, yogurt should be consumed little by little.
- The infusion of wormwood is drunk after a meal in half an hour.
- From kvass on milk whey prepare kvass. He is drunk 2 sips every 2 hours constantly.
These recommendations help restore the tone of pylorus and correct the situation. You can not be indifferent to this disease. After all, every 10 patients with ulcerative colitis, according to statistics, die.
Tell your friends!