- What is
- When is vascular cleaning necessary?
- Folk methods
- Drug therapy
The main cause of these diseases is atherosclerosis, which develops gradually and often without symptoms. From a young age on the vascular walls begins to be deposited cholesterol. The walls gradually thicken, lose elasticity and become brittle. The lumen of the vessels narrows or can be completely blocked by atherosclerotic plaques. Blood circulation is disturbed, food and gases do not enter the tissues, and this leads to cell death. Especially the brain suffers. As a result, the development of a stroke. If the blood vessels of the heart are affected, there is a high risk of another formidable disease - myocardial infarction.
Different methods are used to clean the vessels from cholesterol. In some cases, it may be sufficient to change the diet, in others not to do without medications. The greatest effect can be achieved by applying an integrated approach that includes:
- lifestyle change;
- getting rid of bad habits;
- folk remedies.
When is it necessary to clean the vessels?
First of all, the following categories of persons should take care of the vessels of the head and heart:
- people with bad habits( smokers);
- having excess weight;
- people with elevated cholesterol levels in the blood;
- suffering from atherosclerosis;
- often complains of headaches, dizziness, constant fatigue and weakness.
In the presence of atherosclerotic plaques in the vessels, a person complains of headaches, constant fatigue, reduced performance
When there is a question of cleaning the vessels of the brain, many are inclined to trust folk medicine. First, natural products and medicinal plants are used for cleaning; secondly, they are always available at home, and thirdly, they are often cheaper than pharmacy medicines or medical procedures in a hospital.
Herbs for Vessel Cleaning
Immortelle, St. John's wort, chamomile, birch buds. A mixture in the amount of two tablespoons is poured with boiling water( two glasses), insist, filter. Infusion should be divided into two portions and drunk in the morning and in the evening hours. Before the reception, add a spoonful of honey and a drop of ethereal laurel oil.
Burdock root, birch and mint leaves, eleutherococcus and rose hips, weed grass, kidney tea. Take the same amount of all ingredients and mix. Brew with boiling water( 2 cups) a tablespoon of the mixture, insist for half an hour. Drink half a glass to 3 times a day.
Rosehip( two spoons of fruit), needles of pine( five spoons), onion peel( two spoons).Blend the mixture with water( liter), put on fire and wait until it boils, and then turn it off and leave it overnight. Take 0.5 liter daily in several doses for about 3 months.
Grind the seeds and pour boiling water. A glass of water will require two tablespoons of raw materials. They drink an infusion for the night, the course of treatment is four months.
Grind a tablespoon of root, place in a thermos and pour boiling water. To be treated it is necessary three months, drinking each morning on half of a glass.
Other folk remedies
Home remedies are very popular, including ingredients such as garlic, onions, lemon, walnuts. All of them have a beneficial effect on blood vessels. Lemon strengthens the walls, garlic fights harmful cholesterol, walnuts improve blood circulation.
The head of garlic should be finely chopped, poured with vegetable oil and put overnight in a cold place. Before taking a mixture of a teaspoon of lemon juice with the same amount of garlic oil obtained. Take it for three months three times a day.
- Pass nuts, prunes and dried apricots through the meat grinder in equal quantities. Within 20 minutes.before each meal eat on the table.spoon mixture.
- Grind walnuts( 5 pieces), pineapple ring( two centimeters thick) and mix with one tablespoon of honey. Leave it overnight in a dark container. Take up to meal( for half an hour) on one table spoon. Every day to prepare a fresh portion.
Folk remedies with walnuts not only purify the vessels, but also strengthen the immune system
Cut the onions in a blender or meat grinder and squeeze the juice, then mix with honey( 1: 1).You should take the drug before lunch once a day. The product must be stored in the refrigerator for storage. Treatment lasts for three months.
- Take in equal amounts of lemon juice, honey and olive oil, stir and insist for 24 hours. Before breakfast( for half an hour) take a teaspoon. The course of treatment - up to 3 months.
- Through the meat grinder, skip lemons and oranges( two pieces), mix with honey in the amount of two tablespoons, put into the refrigerator. Take two teaspoons before breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Bay leaves( about 7 g) pour water( two glasses), put on fire, boil for five minutes. Pour the broth in a thermos to insist for several hours. Strain and take three days after meals in small portions.
Combine freshly squeezed beet juice with the same amount of honey and mix. Drink half the glass before meals( 30 minutes).A new portion should be cooked daily.
Proven means for the vessels of the brain - a mixture of juices( beet, potato, carrot).For cooking, take 300 ml of carrot and potato juice and 500 ml of beetroot juice. Drink 50 ml before meals three times a day.
Lemon and garlic
A well-known folk remedy for atherosclerosis is a lemon with garlic. Lemon removes cholesterol, thanks to the content of vitamin C, increases the elasticity of the walls of the vessels of the brain, and garlic does not give rise to new plaques, thanks to antioxidant properties.
Treatment is well done in autumn, when a young harvest of garlic is harvested. The recipe with garlic and lemon is given below.
A glass of rubbed garlic clotted with lemon juice( 10 pieces), mix thoroughly. Put for three days in a dark place. Take, mixing with water 20 grams of tincture. Drink once a day until it is over.
is used for purifying blood vessels from plaques.
This Tibetan prescription for vascular purification was found in the 70s of the 20th century during the study of an ancient monastery. With its help you can improve the blood vessels and prolong youth, so it is so popular.
To prepare the product you will need garlic( 350 grams) and 96% alcohol( 200 grams).Garlic must be grinded to a puree state, the most juicy part, which should be about 200 grams, put in a glass jar, add alcohol. Close the lid, send to a dark place for ten days. Take every day before meals a strictly defined number of drops, which must be diluted in milk( about 50 ml).
Take the following scheme for 11 days:
|Number of days||In the morning||Afternoon||In the evening|
This method has contraindications, so before treatment, consult a doctor. Tincture can not be taken by pregnant women suffering from epilepsy and kidney diseases.
There is no sense in cleaning the vessels and at the same time eating wrong. Already the very change in their culinary habits can contribute to reducing cholesterol and clearing arteries from plaques. It is necessary to exclude harmful food:
- canned food,
- smoked meat,
The menu includes dishes with the following products:
- onions and garlic,
- fish of low-fat varieties,
- non-fatty meat.
All dishes should be steamed.
It is not always possible to cleanse the brain vessels only with folk remedies and proper nutrition. Serious pathologies are required to be treated under the supervision of a doctor who can prescribe drugs of several groups:
- Statins - are designed to reduce the production of cholesterol in the liver. They are usually prescribed at the initial stages of metabolic disturbances, when changes in the vessels are still absent or minor. Side effect - decreased liver function, myalgia, muscle weakness. These include Lipitor, Krestor, Zokor and others.
- Fibrates - designed to correct the exchange of fats. Increase the level of good cholesterol and reduce the level of triglycerides. Of the side effects can be called a skin rash and itching, nausea. These include Trikor, Clofibrate, Atromide.
- Nicotinic acid preparations are involved in oxidation processes. Quickly lower triglycerides( within a few hours) and bad cholesterol( a few days later).Side effect - itching and redness of the skin, headache. These include Niaspan, Nicolar.
- Drugs that excrete bile acid. If there is a violation of the metabolism of fat, bile, which is produced by the liver, again gets into the bloodstream. Preparations of this group react with bile and do not allow harmful cholesterol to penetrate into the blood. Of the side effects can be called upset stomach and bloating. These include Kolestid, Velhhol, Questran.
- Drugs based on Ginkgo Biloba: Bilobil, Gingium, Ginkor Fort.
- Vitamins of groups A, B, C, E and minerals - zinc, calcium.
To reduce the production of cholesterol in the body prescribe statins
In addition, all of the above drugs can not be taken simultaneously with the blood-thinning agents.
Any body cleansing should be started only after consultation with a doctor. Even innocuous home remedies can be contraindicated. For example, products such as honey or lemon can cause allergies. It is necessary to refrain from the event to pregnant women and nursing mothers. Purification can be contraindicated in certain diseases, for example, kidney failure and other pathologies of the urinary system.