Every girl and woman dreams of chic, healthy ringlets. But, unfortunately, this luxury is not given to everyone, some suffer from loss, dullness and other problems. You can try to use "Dimexid" for the hair, many people consider such a tool to be quite effective, as many say about it.
- What is it?
- When will the remedy be effective?
- Contraindications and side effects
- Mask recipes
- How to apply a mask?
What is it?
In fact, "Dimexide" is quite a potent agent. It is widely used in many fields of medicine: in surgery, traumatology, dermatology and so on. This tool has a sharp and not very pleasant smell, but sometimes its use is simply necessary. The active substance( dimethylsulfoxide) has a wide range of actions: antiseptic, antibacterial, wound-healing, anti-inflammatory and some others.
For the hair, this drug is used not so long ago, but in cosmetology this remedy has already been applied. How does it work? First, blood circulation improves, and, hence, blood supply of hair bulbs, which is extremely important with poor hair growth. In addition, metabolic processes are accelerated, which also has a beneficial effect on the scalp. Stimulated regeneration of cells, they begin to actively recover, renew, so that the curls become beautiful, strong and healthy. And, finally, Dimexide is unique in its kind, as it increases the permeability of skin several times and, getting on them, literally transports to other layers and other substances and substances. So this drug is actively used along with other effective means and enhances their activity.
When will the tool be effective?
"Dimexide" is not always effective. So, if loss or deterioration of the hair condition is associated with hormonal disorders or some diseases, it is necessary to eliminate the root causes of the troubles, and then to affect the hair itself. But if the problem is related to the influence on the scalp of negative factors( stiff tails and other uncomfortable hair, dust and dirt, smog, exhaust, and so on), then the use of this tool will come in handy and will certainly give results. But in any case, before using, you need to see the doctor, since this tool has side effects and certain contraindications.
Contraindications and side effects of
Since this remedy is quite potent, it has some contraindications. Use it is not necessary in the period of bearing a child, as well as during lactation. Do not take risks if there are any diseases of the cardiovascular system( obligatory medical consultation is required).Also, contraindications include renal failure, acute form of atherosclerosis, glaucoma and cataract. It is worth remembering that a very strong allergic reaction can occur. And do not forget about the individual intolerance of the substance.
As for the side effects, they are also possible. For example, burning and itching, redness and hyperthermia can occur. In some cases, dry skin of the head, peeling. Be careful and observe safety measures!
Rules for using
Before you learn the recipes for masks, you should learn some features of the application of the tool. So, how to use "Dimexid" for hair without harm to them and with maximum benefit? Here are the basic rules:
- This drug should never be used in its original form, because you can get a severe chemical burn, which will lead to profuse hair loss.
- The product should only be applied to dry and necessarily clean hair, so before use, wash them with shampoo without using any additional tools. If this is not done, then inside the skin, along with the components of masks can penetrate and pollution.
- Prepare the mixture and apply the compound in gloves, as the product can accidentally drip onto your hand and burn it.
- Masks should be applied mainly to the scalp, apply a minimum amount on the strands so that they do not become too dry.
- "Dimexide" is added to the list last. In addition, it is desirable to preheat all components before addition. The concentration of the substance should not be too high. So, one part of the drug requires at least three parts of other components.
- The preparation has the property of flaking in the mass, so keep an eye on it and if necessary, stir the compound constantly.
- If after applying the mask you feel a strong burning sensation, you may have overdone it with the amount of the drug, it is better to wash the composition off your head. Although light tingling is possible and even normal.
- To avoid undesirable consequences, first try the drug on a small area of the skin( for example, at the elbow bend).Wait 24 hours, and if nothing happened, put a lot of it on your head.
- You can not store the prepared mask, use it immediately!
- As the composition is applied, stir it occasionally.
- For colored hair, this product is not suitable, as it can wash off the pigment and strongly degrade the color.
We offer several effective masks recipes using this product:
- The simplest hair mask with "Dimexid" is diluted in water. This mask will help to speed up hair growth. The optimum concentration of the substance is 10%.To prepare such a solution, simply mix 1 part of the preparation with 10 parts of pure water.
To accelerate the growth of hair, you can also use this composition: 3 teaspoons burdock oil( it can be replaced with some other, for example, jojoba oil), one teaspoon "Dimexide", 3 or 4 drops of essential oil ylang-ylang,4-6 drops of vitamin E( in liquid form) and the same amount of soluble vitamin A.
- Vitamin mask for weakened hair: one tablespoon of the preparation, three tablespoons of the base oil( for example, linseed or olive), 1-2 drops of liquid vitaminsD, E, A, B. All this must be properly mixed.
- You can also prepare a mask: 3 teaspoons of lemon juice, Dimexid( one teaspoon), soluble vitamins E and A.
- Ingredients for dry hair: one egg yolk, 1 teaspoon of peach oil, 1 teaspoon of almond,burdock, castor or coconut oil( choose one), one teaspoon of the drug. First beat the yolk with butter, heat a little on a water bath, then add "Dimexide".
- For fatty hair this composition is suitable: mix one teaspoon of the preparation, coconut oil and burdock, and also the same amount of cognac( it can be replaced with vodka or alcohol solution).
How to apply a mask?
So, here are the rules for applying masks:
- To begin with, mix all the ingredients( except the drug itself), heat them in a water bath to a temperature of 35-40 degrees. Then add the product itself, stir it well.
- Apply mass to the scalp, lightly rub it with light massaging movements. You can distribute the composition over the entire length of the hair, if it is unconcentrated and contains oils. Comb the strands.
- Put the hair, zakolite them on the vertex. On the head put on a bag, wrap it with a towel to keep it warm( this will strengthen the effect).
- Wait an hour. For the first application, half an hour is enough. If unpleasant sensations wash away the mass.
- After this time, wash your hair well so that nothing remains on it. If necessary, repeat the washing procedure. Use your usual shampoo, preferably on a natural basis.
- The procedure should not be performed more than once a week, only 10-15 sessions are required.
If you study the reviews, you can understand that the masks are quite effective, but the effect in many cases occurs only after the course of treatment, and not immediately.
Here are some specific testimonials:
"I decided to try using" Dimexid "for hair, when after the staining, almost whole small strands began to fall out. She underwent a course of treatment and noticed that hair loss decreased, and her hair began to grow faster. »
« My strands are dry and strongly curly. My friend advised a mask with this drug, I bought it and started. Literally after the first procedure, the curls became more obedient! And after the course, I learned that it's easy to brush! Let me advise such a recipe to everyone. "
Let the drug help, and your hair will become healthy and beautiful!