So, what is very important to know how to protect yourself from hepatitis C?
The hepatitis C virus dies only with special treatment.
Many salons of tattoos and piercings boast that they process their instruments with ultraviolet lamps - this is a reliable method of disinfection, but in fact this method can not kill the hepatitis C virus. Even chlorine-containing substances will not help.
Therefore, the prevention of viral hepatitis C is very simple:
- Always make sure that doctors, hairdressers, masters of tattoo and piercing, working with you, use only sterile and preferably disposable instruments.
- When you have sex with unfamiliar partners, be sure to use barrier methods of protection.
Pathways of hepatitis C infection
Viral hepatitis C can enter the human body when:
- Blood transfusion: previously this route was the main one in the infection with hepatitis C, now with the improvement of laboratory diagnostics this way of infection is not so relevant;
- Piercing and tattooing : this path is associated with poor-quality sterilization of the tools used and is the most common;
- Use of common syringes : for this reason, hepatitis C is extremely common among people who use drugs;
- Visiting nail salons and dentistry : this kind of infection is also often observed in practice lately;
- Use of razors, toothbrush, scissors and other items belonging to the patient and classified as personal care products;
- Birth of : during childbirth a child can get infected from a mother infected with a virus;
- Sexual contact with : in this case the risk is very high if barrier methods of protection are not applied.
Consequences of hepatitis C if disregard for emergency prophylaxis
In hepatitis C, the liver is affected not only by viruses, but also by immune defense cells that are forced to destroy infected parts of the body. Therefore, if the body is not helped, then sooner or later the disease can provoke cirrhosis, liver failure or even the development of a malignant liver tumor.
The chronic course of hepatitis causes particular concern, since the virus can significantly destroy the liver before the patient sees it.
Hepatitis C is dangerous and that it gradually and imperceptibly undermines the health of the patient as a whole. The fact that the liver works as a filter, clearing of poisons and toxins passing through her blood. In addition, it promotes the proper metabolism in the body. Therefore, if the filter stops functioning normally, harmful substances begin to accumulate in the body, which eventually leads to a breakdown in the nervous system, worsens the general condition and even endangers human life.
Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to predict how much time after infection with hepatitis C complications develop. In some patients already at a young age, specialists diagnose a "bad" course of hepatitis, and other patients can live to a very old age without any complications. Everything depends on the number of hepatitis C pathogens that have entered the body, as well as the state of human immunity during infection. The more viruses managed to penetrate into the blood, and the weaker the immunity, the worse the prognosis.
The toxin filter as an emergency prophylaxis of hepatitis C
Clean and unboiled water, being well-fed, will become a real source of longevity. Calculate your daily volume of fluid in this way: divide the weight by 20. Take water, following the result, and this will allow your body to clear itself of toxins and toxins.
Food should be correct and balanced in vitamins, minerals and microelements. Eliminate from the diet refined( purified from all the biologically active and vital components for normal functioning of the body), sugar and other foods, as well as food containing dyes, preservatives, supplements, yeast. Eat baked and stewed dishes.
Emergency prevention of hepatitis C in nutrition: three-fifths of the daily intake should consist of raw or baked vegetables and fruits, one-fifth - natural sugars and vegetable oil( honey, dates, figs, raisins, dried apricots, prunes, olive, sesame and corn oil);one-fifth of the diet is given to the squirrels: kefir, cottage cheese, fish and meat.