- The secret of volatile esters
- Ways of using essential hair oils
- Indications for the use of esters
- Recipes for hair masks with essential oils
Essential oils are volatile substances that are extracted from a variety of plant materials and have a concentrated, strong odor. In a short time they managed to occupy their niche in cosmetology and do not slow down. Aromatherapy today solves the problems of not only poor health and lack of facial skin care: modern women actively use essential oils for hair, which will calm the scalp and trim the hair.
The secret of volatile esters
Nature endowed these substances with a unique chemical composition that makes them truly powerful active substances. First, they quickly and deeply penetrate the scalp, the roots and the inside of the hair. Secondly, at the cellular level, they conduct a comprehensive and very active work in those areas that require intervention and recovery.
- Terpenes restores damaged hair and stimulates their growth.
- aromatic compounds perfectly soothe irritated with dandruff or fungus scalp , eliminate itching and flaking in all forms of seborrhea.
- Hydrocarbons strengthen the hair follicles, so essential oils are so effective in combating hair loss.
- Aldehydes make the curls smooth, shiny, smooth, mainly working for their radiant and healthy appearance.
- Alcohols strengthen the hair follicles, control the production of subcutaneous fat, improve the condition of oily hair.
- Organic acids are known for their rejuvenating properties, they actively update the cells, making the curls incredibly elastic and elastic.
- Amines help hydrocarbons to fight hair loss and strengthen them.
- Oxides is a rich, radiant color of strands.
Almost every woman has to face every day a variety of problems related to scalp and hair. It happens that no chemicals in the composition of the store tools do not help, and in the cosmetology offices they offer radical measures. That's when you should think about those gifts of nature that aromatherapy currently has: it is ready to share its secrets with everyone. Such a vast arsenal of all kinds of active substances in essential oils makes them incredibly useful for the most problematic hair, the condition of which needs to be urgently improved. And you can do it in many different ways.
Tips and advice on the care of hair extensions: http: //beautiface.net/uhod/ za-volosami / uhod-za-naroshhennymi-volosami.html
Restores damaged hair locks with burdock hair oil.
Ways of using essential oils for hair
Use of essential oils for healing your curls is a full treatment for a particular ailment. After all, all these problems: hair loss, slow growth, dandruff, split ends - all this is due to irregularities in metabolic processes and are diseases that need timely treatment. Here and comes to the rescue of aromatherapy. The only thing you need to remember is that
There are a lot of ways to use them, there is no shortage of recipes, so that everyone can choose something suitable for themselves.
- Adding to other tools
Very often you can hear the advice to add essential oils to the usual hair care products( conditioners, balms, masks, shampoos, rinses, etc.), which are so many today on store shelves. However, serious questions arise about the advisability of this method of using essential oils, since experts warn that it will not only not produce positive results, but it can also become harmful. Why?
* The most common shop shampoo is a detergent that should wash off the hair and head dirt, dust, sebum. It must be easily and quickly eliminated with them under the action of water. And here the question arises: in the case of rapid washing, the useful substances of essential oils simply do not have time to penetrate the subcutaneous layers and structure of the hair, since they do not linger on the surface of the curls and head. Balms and conditioners most often form a protective film through which the active substances of the ethers will be very difficult to reach their destination.
* Store means are developed chemical formulas with complex synthetic connections. The addition of foreign ether in them can turn a hair hazard. If the essential oils can penetrate deep under the skin, they will entrain all of these surfactants, preservatives, dyes, thickeners, fragrances and other chemistry of shampoos and balms into blood and lymph.
Therefore, experts recommend weighing all the pros and cons of this way of using essential hair oils and being extremely cautious.
- Homemade masks
It is safer and more efficient to use essential oils for cooking homemade, already proven hair masks. They are perfectly combined with basic cosmetic oils and traditional food products, from which you can make masks.
- Base cosmetic oil and honey for such masks can not be heated up to a hot state, as the ethers in this case lose their useful properties .The optimum temperature should not exceed 36-40 ° C.To moisten the dry strands, olive, peach, almond oil, shea, jojoba are suitable as a base. To eliminate sebaceous gloss with fatty - avocado, jojoba, grape pits.
- Three tablespoons of the base should go from 10 to 15 drops of ether.
- You can add ampoule and oil vitamins to masks with essential hair oils, with which they perfectly match.
- They are applied to dirty strands.
- Rubbed into the skin, distributed along the entire length, very carefully while processing the tips of the hair.
- For greater efficiency, you can wrap your head with a cellophane bag( shower cap) and a towel.
- The minimum time of their action is about an hour, the maximum is the whole night( about 8 hours).
- It is recommended to wash off oil masks according to a certain scheme: moisten hands with water, apply a shampoo on a dry head, foaming it and then rinse it with a jet of water( or herbal decoction).
- Periodicity of masks - 1 time in 5 days.
Compliance with all these recommendations, the regularity of procedures, the desire to turn your lifeless strands into luxurious hair - all this will bring long-awaited results and will please not only the reflection in the mirror, but also compliments from the surrounding people.
- Aroma recycling
Aroma recycling is very demanded and no less effective than masks, a home procedure. Its essence is the use of essential oils against hair loss, for their strengthening and rapid growth. If you come close to this issue, you can say goodbye to all the basics of aroma-combing, with the problem of falling out of strands and their slow growth. This is a whole science, the main points of which are as follows:
- It is necessary to choose the comb for this procedure: it must be made of real wood, no plastic or metal elements should be in it. Teeth are needed rare.
- Apply 5-6 drops of hair to the comb on the canvas.
- Within 5-10 minutes( how much patience is enough), slowly, smooth movements, comb the clean, dry hair from the roots and to the tips.
- Within 2 weeks, such procedures can be performed daily, but after this course of treatment you need to take a break for a month to prevent overdose.
The goal of each of these methods is to provide the curls with a beautiful, healthy appearance. In addition,
The smell of ethers acts on certain parts of the brain, so it effectively removes stress and allows you to relax after a hard day.
It remains only to find out which essential oil you need.
Indications for the use of esters
Of the 2,000 essential oils known to the modern beauty industry, it is difficult to choose the only one that will help to solve your problem. It is better to store several magic bottles at once, as they perfectly match each other.
- For dry
Thin, dry, brittle, split strands need essential oils with the effect of moisturizing. This is ylang-ylang, mandarin, orange, incense, sandalwood, chamomile, lavender, rosewood, patchouli, myrrh, palmarosa. They help the cells to retain inside their precious moisture, control the level of moisture and do not allow the hair to dry out. Now you can relax from the hairdresser and not so often cut the split ends.
- For fatty
Oil sebaceous glands successfully control essential oils such as lemon, citronella, bergamot, tea tree, lemon balm, geranium, mint, cedar, cypress, pine, eucalyptus, juniper, cayaput, ginger, verbena, cloves, sage. They will eliminate greasy shine and unhealthy gloss from the greasy hair. With such care, you do not need to wash your head every day, as the process of contamination will occur much more slowly.
- For the growth of
A large number of essential oils can accelerate hair growth and grow long , luxurious braids. It is ylang-ylang, clove, cinnamon, bay, rosemary, cassia, blue chamomile, nutmeg sage, sandalwood. They affect blood circulation, activating it and many other subcutaneous metabolic processes. Essential oils for hair growth - a safe and no less effective alternative to other activators of growth of strands - mustard and pepper tincture.
- Against loss of
Intensive hair loss is a real misfortune, which makes many women suffer from a lot of sex. Rosemary, pink and tea tree, ayr, verbena, petitgrain, coriander, cedar, bai, ylang-ylang, incense, pine, cypress, mint will help to cope with it. They do not have to be afraid of early baldness, since they perfectly strengthen the root follicles.
- Against split ends of
There are essential oils that have excellent regenerating and reducing properties. They are recommended for use in the treatment of split ends. It is chamomile, rosewood, ylang-ylang, sandalwood, vetiver, geranium, lavender, orange. Their competent application stops the process of stratification of the tips of hair.
- Against dandruff
Treatment of dandruff with aromatherapy has long been used by many trichologists. It is recommended to use for this purpose chamomile, geranium, lavender, lemon balm, basil, rosemary, all citrus, eucalyptus, tea tree. With the regular application of these essential oils, you will no longer have to blush for "white snow" on your shoulders or armchair.
Recipes for hair masks with essential oils
Recipes - a large amount. Choose those that solve your problem. And also be guided by those smells, which you are pleasant.
- Moisturizing mask
5 teaspoons of warm base oil( olive, peach, almond, shea, jojoba) mixed with essential oils ylang-ylang( 4 drops), mandarin( 3 drops), incense( 2 drops).Before application, add the raw yolk to the oil.
- Mask for oily hair
Mix 2 tablespoons of kaolin( white cosmetic clay) and oat flakes, dilute with kefir until the desired consistency, add the essential oils of lemon( 5 drops), citronella( 4 drops), bergamot( 3 drops).
- Nourishing mask
Dilute the essential oil of the rose( 5 drops) in a glass of filtered water, add a tablespoon of liquid honey and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Mask for shine of hair
Mix 2 tablespoons of cosmetic coconut oil, 1 tablespoon of grape seeds and almond, 10 ml of cognac, a teaspoon of liquid honey. Before application on hair 2 drops of essential oils of a rosemary and a lavender are added.
Let their regular application from now on become the main point of home care for your hair.
Like the article? Subscribe to the updates of VKontakte, Classmates, Facebook or Google Plus.
Do not forget to talk about the article to friends of , using the buttons of social networks. Thank you!