- Benefits of banana face masks
- Indications and contraindications for use
- Rules for the use of banana masks
- TOP of the best recipes for banana face masks
Doctors knowingly call a banana fruit of happiness, and cosmetologists - a fruit of youth. Its useful properties due to the chemical composition make it possible to use this favorite product for a full-fledged home skin care. It does not take much time, it costs almost nothing, there will not be much trouble, but the result will satisfy many of the most prejudiced and capricious beauties who have long been in search of an elixir of youth for their fading skin, pervaded by the first wrinkles. Made at home, the banana mask for the face has not only a rejuvenating effect on the cells - it moistens, whitens, cleanses, and most importantly - softens, turning the face into real velvet to the touch. All this is possible with observance of certain rules, indications and contraindications for the application of this fruit miracle mask.
Benefits of banana face masks
For the skin is useful tender, juicy pulp of banana, containing a mass of biologically active substances in its composition. It is they, penetrating into the cells, activate various processes in them, the result of which we see after some time on the face. Do not expect miracles after the first application. Useful substances are difficult to break through the thick layer of the epidermis to the cells, so only regular use of such cosmetics will give visible results. In masks prepared on the basis of banana pulp, the following substances are particularly effective:
- Ascorbic , vitamin C is a very effective antioxidant, which slows down the aging of the skin, smoothing out small wrinkles;
- Tocopherol , vitamin E, is also famous for its anti-aging properties, keeping moisture in the cells and promoting the production of elastin and collagen, which make the skin radiant, supple, beautiful;
- Numerous group B vitamins ( especially many in the pyridoxine banana - vitamin B6) have anti-inflammatory properties, healing microcracks and stopping inflammation( acne, acne );
- Organic acids perfectly clean the pores, narrow them, make the sebaceous glands work correctly;
- Choline is able to soothe irritated skin after inflammation and stress, gently cares for it, giving the face a natural, beautiful color;
- Many in potassium bananas, so the masks from this fruit are so famous for their moisturizing properties: this element regulates the water balance in the cells;
- Magnesium favorably affects the vessels, improving blood circulation, on which depends the full nutrition of the skin and cellular respiration.
Regular, targeted exposure of these substances to skin cells will help to achieve the desired result in the end and solve problems. Proof that the banana has long ceased to be limited to its properties only as an ordinary food product - its availability in professional, store cosmetics. On its basis today not only face masks are made, but also all kinds of creams, scrubs, tonics and many other means for skin care. So it's worth trying to enjoy the effect of a banana mask at home, which is different in its naturalness, which means it is no less effective than a shop mask. To achieve this, you need to know in which cases this fruit will be useful for the skin, and in what - harmful.
Take advantage of the gifts of nature, by making nutritious mask from strawberry for the face, which in just a few procedures will transform your skin.
Moisturizing facial masks are needed even with oily skin: http: //beautiface.net/maski/ dlya-lica / uvlazhnyayushhie.html
Indications and contraindications for use
Thanks to the substances in its composition, the fruit of youth can quickly and effectively solve many skin problems. In particular, banana masks are recommended for active use in the following cases:
- To rejuvenate aging, aging skin with signs of age-related changes: if wrinkles appear, cheeks grow, the second chin is formed, and the contour of the face loses its sharp lines, it's time to use antioxidants in the banana mask;
- With regular use and patient attitude, the banana is also capable of whitening of the pigment spots - freckles most often, but to get rid of the birth pigmentation it is worth trying this cleanser;
- If you enrich a banana mask with low-fat dairy products, egg whites or lemon juice, it will perfectly treat with the problematic and oily skin of the face , normalizing the work of the sebaceous glands and localizing and eliminating acne and acne;
- Changing the composition of the mask to the opposite, adding fatty dairy products and yolk, you can get an excellent moisturizer for a very dry, flaky skin ;
- The classic mask is perfect for regular food of normal or combination skin .
If you use banana masks regularly, all these problems will be gradually solved. However, it is worth considering that this fruit is exotic, rich in organic acids, which in some cases can harm the skin. Therefore, before use, first read the list of contraindications:
- Individual banana intolerance, allergy for this fruit;
- Open wounds, injuries, recently superimposed sutures on the face;
- Couperose ;
- Too sensitive, thin skin;
- Acne, precipitated by serious internal diseases( including hormonal disorders).
The store products contain sufficient quantities of chemicals that often restrain the aggressive properties of natural ingredients. So it is with the banana, but at home, the masks are 100% natural, without any synthetics, nothing inhibits the activity of the substances in the fruit. Therefore, extreme caution is required in their application. Competent preparation of this cosmetic masterpiece is the guarantee of the desired effect.
Rules for the use of banana masks
There is nothing difficult to prepare and apply banana masks. After 1-2 experiments, you can feel yourself a real cosmetologist, because the result is sure to please everyone. For the procedure to succeed, it is sufficient to adhere to the following elementary rules.
- To make the mask refreshing, pleasant and incredibly effective, when buying fruits, you need to pay attention to the maturity and condition of bananas. Greenish skin indicates immaturity, which means - not yet formed chemical composition. Black spots on the skin - evidence that the banana overripe and in its composition, too, there have been changes. Neither green nor blackened fruit can be used to make masks - only the ripe, juicy, yellow.
- The pulp of bananas is peeled off and ground with a fork until a thick, tender, air puree.
- If the composition of the mask includes additional ingredients, to avoid the formation of lumps, you can whip the make-up of the cosmetic with a blender or mixer.
- Carefully select all the components: if possible, buy home eggs and dairy products, in which there will be much more benefit to the skin.
- After the miracle mixture is prepared, it will not be superfluous to apply it for 15 minutes on the wrist, wash it off and observe the skin reaction within an hour. Absence of itching and redness is an indicator that you do not have allergies to this fruit.
- Before applying the mask to the face, the skin needs to be rinsed( in a bath, shower or using a steam bath), clean it with a scrub( preferably also home-made).This prepares the skin for the intake of the necessary active substances.
- Apply banana puree to the skin in circular movements, strictly on massage lines, avoiding the eye area.
- Applying a mask, it is advisable not to wander around the house, collecting dust and reacting to various events by facial expressions. It is better to relax and lie down.
- Time of action of banana masks on sensitive skin - no more than 10 minutes, on dry - up to 20 minutes, on greasy and problematic - up to half an hour.
- Rinse off with clean water passed through the filter. It should be room temperature. Water can and should preferably be replaced with a decoction or infusion of any medicinal herb( eg chamomile).You can wash, remove the remains of the mask with damp cotton or cloth. Strengthen the anti-aging effect of the mask can be washed after her with regular milk.
- After the mask, it is recommended to apply a normal cream on your face.
- You can not go out for an hour after this procedure.
- Prepared mixture is not recommended to store: it loses its useful properties.
Everything is extremely simple, there are no special difficulties in the preparation of banana masks. But the maximum compliance with all the recommendations allows you to achieve the desired effect. Experiments here are nothing: one must constantly remember that one can not risk his own beauty and youth. It is advisable to use only proven recipes, for which there are many reviews on the forums. There are doubts - safely bypass the prescription side to avoid side effects, which will be very difficult to eliminate. So the right choice of banana mask will depend a lot.
TOP top recipes for banana face masks
You can make a classic mask of banana pulp without adding additional ingredients. If someone wants to strengthen or weaken the effect of this fruit, you can include other components in the cosmetic product. Sometimes you have to go through more than one recipe, until you find the one that is ideal for your skin. Before making a final choice, it is still desirable to get acquainted with reviews of a mask in order to avoid disappointment.
Stir the pulp in a puree, in the presence of lumps, whip in a blender. Without any additions to impose on the person.
Mix banana puree with liquid, melted honey( on a tablespoon) and the fatty cream that you will find( 2 tablespoons).
- Moisturizing, for dry skin
Rice a couple of raw egg yolks with banana pulp( 2 tablespoons), add extra virgin olive oil( teaspoon) before applying.
- Drying, for problem skin
Beat thoroughly two raw egg whites, mix with banana puree( 2 tablespoons).Before applying, add lemon juice, which is best to squeeze right away, at home. It will take at least 1 tablespoon.
- Against acne
In a blender, combine the pulp of banana and yogurt( 2 tablespoons).Prostokvasha can be replaced with low-fat sour cream or natural yoghurt without additives.
- Royal, rejuvenating
Many queens of antiquity used milk as a rejuvenating agent, and adding a banana to it will only enhance the regenerating properties of this miraculous mixture. Ingredients are mixed in equal proportions.
- Whitening, against pigmentation
Prepare two purees: banana and apple( 1 tablespoon).Stir them. Separately, mix vegetable and olive oil( 1 teaspoon), added to the fruit mix. Before application in the mask poured raw pre-raw egg yolk.
- For oily skin
Remove a couple of orange slices from the film, turn the pulp into puree, mix with banana puree( a tablespoon).
Banana puree( tablespoon) is mixed with lemon juice, just squeezed( the same amount).Massage the skin with this mixture for a couple of minutes to remove the cornified layer of epidermis and contamination. Leave the mask for 10 minutes.
All these tips for cooking and using homemade banana masks for the face will help those who prefer natural cosmetics store. It is relatively safe( with contraindications), it is very effective and accessible to everyone. Knowing such nuances, now to improve the condition of your skin, you do not need to seek help in beauty salons and conduct costly procedures. Surely it's worth starting with a small, but time-tested - with a banana mask, which at first in the absence of serious diseases and skin defects with ease will replace hardware cosmetology.
Like the article? Subscribe to the updates of VKontakte, Classmates, Facebook or Google Plus.
Do not forget to talk about the article to friends of , using the buttons of social networks. Thank you!