Today I want to talk about the miraculous properties of natural honey. Honey I love with tea, with cottage cheese, instead of sugar. What can be tastier and more useful than natural honey. There are a lot of honey species, I like acacia honey, honey lime, sunflower. Also honey can be light or dark, everything is curled from plants, from which nectar honey has been obtained. Honey from a particular plant has its own special flavor and aroma. You can talk about the beneficial properties of natural honey for hours. Honey is good for our health and immunity. But, honey is used not only inside, but also externally. Honey is used for the beauty of facial skin. The skin after applying masks from honey looks more fresh and healthy. In addition, it smooths the skin tone, the complexion improves.
Honey mask for skin care applied Cleopatra. Mixing warm milk and honey leaves a beautiful face mask. These combinations of products were not chosen by chance. After all, the smell of honey is the smell of nature, and the smell of milk is youth and youth.
Honey is a natural antibiotic, a natural medicine presented to us by nature itself. And the combination of honey with various products, in face masks, will help solve a lot of problems associated with the skin. Honey and milk, if viewed from the philosophical faith can be regarded as a combination of "sweetness and youth."
Natural honey contains vitamin A, folic acid, vitamin E, K, C, B1, B2, B3, B4, B6 glucose, fructose, sucrose, iron, copper, potassium, manganese, zinc, selenium, fluorine, sodium, magnesium.
Honey for the skin of the face. Benefit.
Honey helps to restore the natural balance of moisture in the skin, restores damaged cells. Honey has a beneficial effect on the body and is suitable for any type of skin. Honey helps protect the skin from the negative effects of the environment.
You can use propolis, beeswax to treat a face other than honey. How to apply beeswax for facial care can be found in the article "Beeswax for the face."
- Has a honey bactericidal property, which makes it irreplaceable in the treatment of skin diseases.
- Honey saturates the face with vitamins and nutrients.
- Since honey has anti-inflammatory properties, honey eliminates inflammation on the skin.
- Honey perfectly softens the skin eliminating skin peeling and dryness.
- And also, honey masks tone, soften, purify the skin of the face.
- Honey masks help get rid of dilated pores on the face.
- Honey masks rejuvenate the skin of the face, they can be used at the first signs of skin aging.
- Masks from honey refresh and smooth the skin on the face.
Face masks from honey can be used for any type of skin, suitable mask for dry, oily, combination skin.
A wide variety of honey masks allows us to choose the one that suits your skin type, or help to cope with a particular problem related to the skin.
Indications for the use of face masks from honey.
Masks made of honey for the face can be applied at any age. They can be used for both medical and preventive purposes.
- Apply honey masks to skin that needs extra nutrition and vitamins.
- Very useful masks with honey for dry and fading skin.
- Masks can be used for acne and enlarged pores.
- You can use masks from honey for combination and oily skin, supplementing the mask with appropriate ingredients, such as kefir, soda, protein and other.
- Useful masks with natural honey, people with inflamed skin or with inflamed skin.
How to make a mask from honey for the face.
Make a face mask from honey at home is not at all difficult, especially if there are ingredients for the mask. Before applying the mask, read the rules for applying honey masks.
- Honey for a mask is better to use natural, buy honey from a friend of the beekeeper or on the recommendation of friends, for example. Now there are a lot of fakes of honey. Therefore, to get the maximum benefit from the honey mask, you need to use a natural product.
- To achieve a better result, honey is mixed with other ingredients. You can use eggs( yolk or protein), kefir, milk, sour cream. It is better that these products are rustic. How to make a mask of honey and sour cream, I already wrote earlier on the blog. Read the recipe mask can be in the article "Mask of sour cream and honey for the face."
- Face mask should be prepared before use.
- Honey, if it is sugared, you can melt in a water bath. But, honey for a mask should not be warmed, as reaching a temperature of 80 degrees, natural honey loses its healing properties.
- After preparing the mask for the face, you should check the reaction of the skin, the components of the mask. Apply a part of the mask to the elbow bending for 10-15 minutes, follow the skin reaction. If there is no redness, burning, irritation, then you can apply a face mask.
- The mask should be applied to clean skin. For the convenience of applying the mask, you can use a brush.
- The duration of the mask is from 10 to 20 minutes.
- Wash off the mask with water. It is important that the skin of the face, after you have washed, get soaked with a towel.
- After the honey mask on the skin, apply the cream( which you usually use) or oil. You can use olive, almond, peach seed oil, jojoba oil.
- Masks made of honey can be done 1-2 times a week. It is advisable to make masks with a course of 5-7 masks. Then you can take a break.
Also speaking about the medicinal properties of natural honey, do not forget about the contraindications of this natural natural medicine.
Contraindications of honey for the face.
Honey is a delicious and healthy product for health and beauty of the skin. But, this product has contraindications.
I want to note that honey is an allergen. There may be an allergy to both honey and a certain grade of honey. Do not use honey masks for allergies.
Honey is contraindicated for the face in the presence of capillary asterisks and dilated vessels on the face.
Before applying the mask, check the skin reaction for allergy, skin irritation.
Face mask made from honey. The best recipes.
Face masks with natural honey a diverse array, the main thing is to choose the one that is more suitable for your skin type.
Face mask with honey and lemon.
Honey with lemon is a very good combination for those who want to whiten their skin. In addition, the mask consisting of honey and lemon perfectly moisturizes and nourishes the skin. This mask is more suitable for normal and oily skin.
For the mask you need:
- 1 tbsp.spoon honey
- 2 tsp lemon juice
To prepare this mask, we need one tablespoon of natural honey and a couple teaspoons of lemon juice, you can use juice with pulp. From the lemon you need to squeeze out the juice, you need 2-3 slices of lemon. Mix the ingredients and apply to the cleansed face for 15-20 minutes.
Apply the mask on the massage lines, it is most convenient to apply the mask with a brush. The mask can be applied to the décolleté area. We wash off the mask with cool water. After the mask, a nourishing cream can be applied to the skin.
Face mask made from honey and yolk.
One of my favorite masks with honey and yolk. Only the eggs for the mask, as I already wrote above, use better the village ones. I buy from friends, as a product is confident.
For a mask you need:
- 1 yolk
- 1 tbsp.spoon of honey
Mask of honey and yolks perfectly nourishes the skin of the face, makes the face soft and gentle. Also this mask is used in the fight against wrinkles. In more detail, recipes for masks from wrinkles from natural products, you can see in the article "Home Masks from wrinkles."
The yolk needs to be carefully separated from the protein and mixed with a tablespoon of honey. Mix the mask to a homogeneous consistency, the resulting mixture is applied over the massage lines to the face. Leave the mask for about 10-15 minutes. Rinse the mask with water. After that, the skin can be applied cream or oil. I usually apply oil, I like jojoba oil, I love it very much, it absorbs quickly, it makes the skin tender and soft.
Also, sometimes I make a mask of honey and olive oil, this mask perfectly nourishes the skin, moisturizes and makes it very soft. To make a mask, I mix a spoonful of honey with a spoonful of olive oil. I put a mask on the cleaned face.
Mask made of honey and protein for the face.
Mask with protein suitable for oily and combination skin. Chicken protein narrows the pores, eliminates excess fatty skin, and in combination with honey, the face refreshes well. With the regular application of this mask, you can get rid of acne.
For a mask you need:
- 1 protein
- 1 tsp honey spoon
To prepare this mask, you need to separate the yolk from the protein, you need only protein. For one egg white, we need a teaspoon of honey. Mix the ingredients and apply to the cleansed face, avoiding the area around the eyes.
Face mask should be left for 15-20 minutes. We wash off the mask with water and apply to the skin of the face oil or nourishing cream.
Mask made of honey and oatmeal for the skin of the face.
Honey is a wonderful product that allows you to care for your face, besides this product is natural, rich in natural vitamins and trace elements. Mask prepared from oatmeal and honey is suitable for dry skin of the face, nourishes the skin, tones up, whitens the skin. A mixture of honey and oatmeal is used in the fight against acne.
For a mask you need:
- 1 tbsp.spoon oat flakes
- 2 teaspoons honey
To prepare the mask, you need to mix a couple of teaspoons of honey with a tablespoon of oatmeal( previously shredded).
Mask of oatmeal and honey applied to the face for 20 minutes, rinse the mask with water at room temperature. Apply cream on the skin.
Mask made of honey and banana for the face.
Honey and banana mask suitable for dry and fading skin. The mask nourishes, moisturizes, perfectly softens the skin, making the skin extraordinarily tender and smooth. The soft texture of the banana makes it possible to make nutritious masks that positively affect the condition of the skin of the face.
For the mask you need:
- 2 tbsp.spoons of pulp of banana
- 1 tbsp.honey spoon
To prepare the mask, you need a couple of spoons of banana( you need to grind the banana in a puree, you can do it using a conventional fork).In the mixture, add a spoonful of honey, if you want, you can add a teaspoon of cream.
The mixture should be applied to the cleansed face for 20 minutes. Rinse off the mask with water. In more detail, what is useful for a banana for the face and recipes for masks, you can see in the article on the blog "Banana for face, mask."
Mask for the face honey and soda from acne and to cleanse the face.
This mask can be used with a therapeutic purpose for acne, pimples, dilated pores, with a dull complexion.
For the mask you need:
- 2 tbsp.spoons of soda
- 1 tbsp.honey spoon
Soda perfectly cleanses pores, dries the skin, has antibacterial effect, removes dirt, soothes irritated skin.
Honey softens, disinfects, nourishes, relieves inflammation, moisturizes the skin, sates with vitamins. Honey promotes the regeneration of skin cells, promotes cell rejuvenation.
Any mask, do not forget to test on the skin, before use. It is very important.
To make a mask, and this mask can still be used as a scrub, we need a couple of tablespoons of soda to boil with boiled water to a mushy state, add a tablespoon of honey to the soda.
The resulting mixture is applied to the face in a circular motion. Leave the mask on the face for 10-15 minutes, then wash off with water. Apply to the skin a nourishing cream.
Masks made from honey for the face have a positive effect on the skin, unless, of course, you do not have allergies to honey.