Today we will talk about pressure, but only not about increased, but about lowered. I myself sometimes have low blood pressure, I have to drink coffee to increase blood pressure. This is a very quick tool that helps. But, there are many other effective means that help increase low blood pressure. In fact, all this is very scary, both increased and decreased pressure. Better let it always be normal.
Give me a first look at the causes and symptoms of low blood pressure. Nothing happens without a reason and if the pressure goes down too often, then the body signals us that something is wrong. In this article we will also consider how to increase low blood pressure at home.
Causes of reduced pressure.
- Last year I took a blood test for sugar when I had low blood pressure. Sugar in the blood was 3 mmol / l. The doctor told me that this mark indicates a lowered level of sugar in the blood. So low blood sugar, as one of the causes of low blood pressure.
- A lowered hemoglobin level in the blood, is also the cause of low blood pressure.
- Pressure may decrease with fatigue. And also when you do not sleep enough. That's even in itself I notice if I went to bed late, and in the morning I need to get up early, I certainly feel weakness and fatigue in the morning, and as a result, low pressure indicators on the tonometer.
- Pressure may decrease with gastric or duodenal ulcer. So be sure to check your internal organs, do ultrasound, a gastroscopy, hand over all the necessary tests.
- There is also a low pressure on changing weather conditions. At me always pressure decreases when on the street a rain or a fog.
- With reduced pressure, be sure to check your thyroid.
- Pressure may decrease during or after menstruation.
- Inadequate nutrition, lack of vitamins, trace elements in the diet, can also be the cause of pressure decrease.
- Pressure may decrease in people who often sit on diets.
As you can see, there are quite a few reasons. Under low pressure, the most important thing is getting enough sleep. Lack of sleep and fatigue is one of the causes of low blood pressure.
In hypotension, as a rule, sensitivity to weather conditions is observed. Poorly tolerated heat, cloudy weather and any other weather changes.
It is also very important if you are hypotonic, breakfast in the morning. I know many of my friends who do not have breakfast in the morning and gather quickly, run to work.
And then, even in transport, on the way to work, feel unwell. Therefore breakfast at low pressure is important. My grandmother always told me when I went to school so that I would not leave the house without breakfast. And she was in many ways right.
Symptoms of low blood pressure
- Symptoms that you may be indicated by low blood pressure include dizziness and headaches.
- Sweating of feet and palms.
- With hypotension, memory impairment and distraction of attention are noted.
- Increased sensitivity to bright light or loud speech.
- Fatigue and decreased performance as one of the symptoms of reduced pressure.
- With hypotension, you feel tired just waking up.
Hypotonics can not stand for a long time, for example, in a queue or at a stop, can not stay in a stuffy place for a long time, as the head may spin.
How to increase low blood pressure at home
If you often have low blood pressure, get a tonometer so you can always control your blood pressure and prevent it from falling to a critical level.
Of course, although I have a blood pressure monitor, but too often I do not measure my own pressure. I measure only when there are headaches or dizziness. About dizziness, I recently wrote on a blog, you can read in the article "Sudden dizziness, causes, treatment."Although with hypotension or hypertension, even doctors recommend controlling their blood pressure, in the morning and in the evening it is necessary to measure it.
Which Foods Boost Pressure
To boost low blood pressure, review your diet. In the diet include foods that increase blood pressure.
- Under reduced pressure, include meat, liver and fatty fish in the diet.
- Increase the pressure of salted vegetables. These are cucumbers, tomatoes, cabbage, olives.
- Also, increases the pressure of salted fish and seafood, salted hard cheeses.
- It is very useful to eat red caviar, salted red fish under reduced pressure. I really like a sandwich with butter and red caviar. Sometimes I buy myself caviar.
- Increases the pressure of black tea, black coffee, black bitter chocolate, cocoa, always with sugar.
- Candy and all kinds of sweets.
- Pressure boosts nuts.
- Include lemon, black currant, pomegranate and pomegranate juice in your diet.
- Sour cream, cottage cheese, butter, too, should be in your diet.
- A sandwich with salty hard cheese helps to increase the low pressure. This method of increasing the pressure last spring, I was advised by my friend.
- Increase the pressure and alcoholic beverages, but I do not use them.
- Help to increase the pressure and some spices and seasonings, such as black and red ground pepper, ginger, cloves, raw onions, horseradish, mustard, garlic.
To keep the pressure stable, take small meals throughout the day about 4-5 times a day. It is advisable to pay attention to products containing vitamin A, C, P.
I usually at a reduced pressure I drink black sweet coffee with a piece of dark chocolate, so the pressure can be raised quickly enough. I try to always keep in a refrigerator a couple of tiles of bitter dark chocolate. I buy black chocolate with a cocoa content of 56%, 70%.
Also I know that in coffee or tea you can add a spoon of cognac, since alcohol helps to increase pressure at home. But I do not drink alcoholic beverages, therefore, I do not use this agent to increase the pressure.
To increase the pressure, sweet black tea helps. It is necessarily sweet, since under reduced pressure, blood sugar levels also drop. Black tea, I can also drink with a piece of dark chocolate, with dried fruits or natural honey.
Of course, I try not to get carried away with black coffee, only if necessary. Since coffee is washing away calcium from the body. And it does not apply to useful products. But, sometimes you can drink a cup of coffee.
In the morning for breakfast I try to eat a sandwich with butter and a piece of salty hard cheese or with a slice of salted brynza. I drink sweet tea. When there is red caviar, then I eat a sandwich with red caviar for breakfast, you can also eat a sandwich with red salted fish.
How to increase low pressure in other ways
Helps to increase the pressure of the radio tincture pink. Drink tincture three times a day before meals. The course of treatment is one month.
Promotes increased pressure and tincture of Chinese magnolia vine, eleutherococcus, peony, ginseng. The tincture can be purchased at the pharmacy. Dosage is best discussed with your doctor.
Sometimes I also get a massage under reduced pressure. It is necessary to grind the points between the eyes, rub the little fingers, ears, in the hollow under the chin and under the nose.
Very useful under reduced pressure to focus on: proper nutrition, sports, day regimen, rest, full sleep, sufficient water intake( 1.5 -2 liters per day).
Under reduced pressure, as they say, all means are good. Well, if there are isolated cases, but if the pressure goes down constantly, then go to the doctor for advice. You may need to undergo a test and take the necessary tests. Do not neglect it. After eliminating the causes and pressure will come back to normal.