- Prepare a home cream yourself
- Advantages and disadvantages of a home face cream
- Choose the ingredients
- The best recipes
Beautiful, shiny, bright jars with face creams standing on the shelves in stores attract the attention of all beauties. But, taking them, almost everyone asks the question of what this means is. Besides appetizing fruits and vegetables, luscious greenery of exotic plants depicted on jars, they contain many synthetic substances that prolong its shelf life and give it a wonderful aroma and airy consistency. These are preservatives, dyes and fragrances that can play a cruel joke with the skin, causing an allergic reaction, clogging the pores, etc. Formaldehyde, for example, can cause a mutation of skin cells;Parabens often become a source of allergic dermatitis. After reading the label, the question arises quite logically: where can I get a 100% natural face cream in which there will not be these terrible chemical formulas and whose actions will not need to be scared?
store tools. Preparing the home cream yourself
The main advantage of a home face cream is obvious: natural ingredients give a much more effective result thanpreservatives and artificial flavors and dyes. However, the process of its preparation is labor-intensive and will require patience and free time. Therefore, only purposeful and persistent ladies will get the product they are dreaming of on the way out. Overcoming all difficulties, you can give your own skin a safe, natural, very effective remedy.
To achieve such results, you need to take into account a few tips and follow the rules of cooking a home-made face cream.
- You should have special utensils for similar procedures of , which will be used only for cosmetic purposes. It can not be used for cooking. Buy one large enamel bowl, three small cups( glass), you need a clean table spoon, a small volume of syringe( about 2.5 ml), a jar emptied from under the magazine tool, whisk for ingredients, a thermometer for liquids.
- First, the base oil is heated up to 60 ° C on a water bath.
- Afterwards, emulsifier is poured into it, and the mixture is heated to its full dissolution with constant stirring.
- water is poured water or any liquid that replaces it. At the same time, the mixture does not stop to bask in a water bath.
- After your cosmetic masterpiece finally turns into a creamy mass, it must be removed from the fire.
- Leave it to cool to 35 ° C, while stirring the mixture regularly.
- The last chord will be the addition of essential oils and of active substances , which can not be poured into the hot mass, since in that case they will lose all their valuable properties.
- Do not be afraid of recipes in which ingredients simply mix without any heating and without subdivision into base oils and emulsifiers. They will also be effective, although, most likely, less effective than those prepared according to the classical scheme
. Having mastered all these rules, having acquired everything you need to practice, you will soon master the art of home-made face creams and enjoy the receivedresults.
Advantages and disadvantages of a home face cream
Even with strict adherence to all of the above rules you will have to face a number of difficulties that you need to be prepared in advance.
- Looking to get a light, soft, gel-like cream, as in a store? At home, it's almost impossible. So do not be scared and be prepared for the fact that you will get a fatty, oily, very odorous mass at the output.
- Home face cream is a high concentration of natural ingredients, which can cause the strongest allergic reactions. So beforehand, without fail, test each prepared mixture on your wrist.
- Fatty oils have the ability to clog pores on the face, because of which cellular respiration worsens, acne, acne may appear. Therefore, by regularly applying a home face cream, , do not forget to arrange your skin with .
- Home creams can not long be stored even in the refrigerator. Therefore, a week after the preparation of a jar with the remnants of the cream is better to eliminate.
- The biggest disadvantage of home creams is the process of their preparation. It requires certain skills, assumes the presence of a large number of different ingredients( including sticky, fatty, not very pleasant to the touch) and quality dishes.
- Doubtful, skin-injurious ingredients in this cream will not be accurate, as its composition by the grains you will select yourself.
- Due to the fact that cooked at home, the product is not stored for a long time, you will always have a fresh product at your disposal, which means - a quality one.
- You can make a moisturizing cream for one week, rejuvenating for another, for the third - with a lifting effect, that is, you can adjust these funds for your needs and for the problems of your skin.
- Despite the numerous bottles and ampoules that you will get in the pharmacy for cooking home cream, it will still be cheaper than a jar of good, quality products from the store.
- Now you do not need to rack your brains before the holidays, what to give to your female friends.
In order not to be disappointed in the home cream that you have prepared with your own hands, consider all the advantages and disadvantages of this product. And only after you finally decide to master this art, proceed to the selection of ingredients for your miracle cream.
Chamomile - one of the universal plants for skin care. For home remedies recipes from chamomile here: http: //beautiface.net/uhod/ za-kozhey / romashka-dlya-lica.html
Recipes of masks from olive oil, used from time immemorial, you will find.here & gt; & gt;
Choose the ingredients
Almost all the ingredients for self-cooking home cream can be bought at the pharmacy. Choose them according to your skin type.
Active substances( not more than 7 g):
- for oily skin : yeast, extracts of ginger, hops;
- for sensitive : chamomile extract, vitamin F in liquid form, pion tincture;
- for dry : propolis, Perga, vitamin E in liquid form, extracts of lime, rose, pumpkin seeds.
Base oils( make up 30% of the total weight of the cream):
- for oily skin : hazelnut, almond, peach, watermelon, black thyme, grape seed, corn, milk thistle;
- for sensitive : sea-buckthorn, roses, lemon, black cumin, St. John's wort, burdock;
- for dry : olive, avocado, shea, apricot, coconut, jojoba, walnut, macadamia, sesame, peach.
Essential oils( 10 drops will suffice):
- for oily skin : lemon balm, bergamot, rosemary, lemon, grapefruit;
- for sensitive : rosewood, orange, verbena, spruce;
- for dry : patchouli, sandalwood, myrrh, jasmine, blue daisy, rose.
Emulsifiers( not more than 2 g):
- for oily skin : sucrose stearate, cetyl alcohol;
- for sensitive : sodium alginate, stearic acid;
- for dry : guar gum, beeswax.
The remaining 60% of the mass is a liquid, which can be filtered, mineral water, herb on grass, etc.
The best recipes of
After selecting a prescription for your skin type, prepare a small amount of it. Work out the scheme specified above. Maybe not everything will work out the first time. Have patience, learn from your own mistakes and do not give up. Home cream for your own preparation is worth it.
- Moisturizing home cream
As the basis, the basic oil , you need to take avocado( 30 ml), replace the usual water with orange( 60 ml), add tocopherol, liquid vitamin E( 7 ml) as the active substance. Emulsifiers can be allowed into the mass of wax( not more than 2 grams) and essential oil of geranium( about 10 drops).It turns out an ideal moisturizing cream for the care of dry, scaly skin, especially in winter and summer time periods.
- Home cream for oily skin
Almond oil in this cream will be the main, basic. Mix it( 30 ml) with basil broth( 60 ml), add ginger extract( 5 ml), sucrose stearate( 2 g) and grapefruit essential oil( 10 drops).With daily use of this cream, the fat gloss disappears, the hypodermic glands reduce the production of fat, which will stop clogging the pores. As a result, the skin will become cleaner, acne, acne and other inflammatory foci will become noticeably less.
- Home cream for sensitive skin
For a basis take black cumin oil( 30 ml), replace water with green tea( 60 ml), chamomile extract will go as an active ingredient( 7 g), emulsifier in this composition - stearic acid( 2 g).Add more verbena essential oil( 5 drops).This cream will provide gentle care for the most delicate and most sensitive skin.
- Home lifting cream
Preparation of this cream begins with a drop of iodine: it needs to be dripped into a jar in which you plan to store the cream. After that, add natural, as much as possible fresh liquid honey( 1 table lit.), warm castor oil( 1 table.l), vaseline( 1 tea l.).It is enough to mix everything thoroughly and already enjoy a delicate consistency of a unique tightening cream that will improve the contour of the face, make it clear, will fight with the splinters and the second chin.
- Rejuvenating home-made cream
There are several base oils in this recipe: mix olive, sesame and grape( 7 ml), as an emulsifier it is recommended to take a borax( 1 teaspoon), add water( 40 ml), essential oils of lavender and teawood( 5 drops each).Vitamins in liquid form can act as active substances - retinol( A) and tocopherol( E), 1 ampoule each. This cream is suitable for mature, fading skin - those who are already over 40. It smoothes wrinkles, has a light lifting effect, improves complexion, aligns the skin's relief.
- Home cream for combination skin
Chamomile( 1 table liters of dried flowers) boil with boiling water( 100 ml), warm for 10 minutes in a water bath, pass through gauze. Mix the resulting broth( 4 tablespoon) with natural honey( 1 teaspoon), glycerin( 1 teaspoon).Stir until all ingredients are dissolved. Separately, the second mass is being prepared. Mix cream and olive oil( 1 tablespoon) in one bowl, cool temperatures to 30 ° C, add camphor oil( 1 table.l), raw yolk. After that, combine both parts of the cream and beat thoroughly.
The main secrets of cooking a home-made face cream are uncovered. Having mastered them, you can organize a small cosmetic shop right in your kitchen and enjoy with perfect means for skin care not only for yourself but also for others.
Like the article? Subscribe to the updates of VKontakte, Classmates, Facebook or Google Plus.
Do not forget to talk about the article to friends of , using the buttons of social networks. Thank you!