- Why do we need eyebrow masks?
- Instructions for use
- Overview of shop masks
Eyebrows break, fade, fall out, grow bad. .. With them, sometimes there are a lot of problems that can not be solved quickly. But if you provide them with proper care, all this can be avoided. One of the most important aspects of regular care for them - the nutritious and firming eyebrow mask , performs many functions. You can buy already ready in the store, and you can make it with your own hands at home.
Why do we need eyebrow masks?
You do not need to consider using eyebrow masks as a waste of time. They are very useful, putting in order not only the appearance of the eyebrows, but also improving their health. Why spend money and time on all sorts of cosmetics for dyeing hairs, if you can normalize their condition more natural and natural way? According to researches of scientists and reviews of many women, eyebrow masks are capable of real miracles :
- accelerate their growth;
- is made more dense;
- gives a more intense shade, improving their pigmentation;
- suspend their loss, since they feed the follicles, from which the hairs grow;
- interferes with avitaminosis;
- is moisturized;
- treats various diseases;
- make them more docile and soft, coping with the rigid structure of the eyebrows.
If you are confronted with any of these problems, find the right remedy: there is a mask for the growth of the eyebrows, there is - for their thickness or from falling out. There are simply nutritious, which is good to use in the cold season, when the body lacks vitamins. There are moisturizers, the purpose of which is to prevent the dryness of the hairs and the peeling arising on them. As you can see, the effectiveness of such masks covers a wide range of actions. The main thing - to do everything right.
Helpful hint. If you have begun to peel your eyebrows in the hot season, be sure to start making moisturizing masks for them a couple of times a week. This will save you from unpleasant crusts and films, crumbling to your eyes.
Useful information about eyebrow powder: why you need it, types, application, best brand products.
We deal with eyebrow pencils: how to choose the shape, color, composition, how to use it correctly. All the details in the review & gt; & gt;
Instructions for use of
masks In order for eyebrow masks to be useful and effective for at home, they must be able to be used. Especially considering that they enter the sensitive eye zone, with which you need to be extremely careful. Just so smear them and forget about them will not work. Otherwise, this procedure can result in irritation of the mucous membrane of the eyes and their strongest edema. A few simple, but very useful rules for the use of eyebrow masks will help to extract the maximum benefit from them with the least loss of health.
I. Preparatory stage
- Decide what exactly you want to improve in your eyebrows: height, color, density - and select mask exclusively for its problem.
- There is money and there is no fear of synthetics and chemistry in modern cosmetology? Then you can try to buy a brand mask for eyebrows, which has passed laboratory tests. If you trust only natural products, learn to make masks yourself.
- Any mixture that you are going to apply on the eyebrows, , check for allergens .Lubricate her wrist and observe the skin reaction. The absence of itching, rash and discomfort is an indication that the mask does not threaten you with side effects in the form of edema and eruptions.
- Preparing a home mask for eyebrows, take the freshest and natural products. Cheap cognac and eggs with pale yolks will not bring the expected benefits.
- If cosmetic oils are indicated in the recipe, it is better to pre-heat them in a water bath. But if eggs or ethers appear in the same mask, do not heat liquids above 35 ° C with .Otherwise, the eggs will curdle, and from the ethers there will be no use.
- Use for cooking masks any dishes, except for metal. Entering into chemical reactions with the active components, the metal forms oxides that are harmful to the skin and to the eyebrows.
- Try to beat the mixture so that it does not have any lumps.
- There should be no make-up on the eyebrows.
II.Application of eyebrow masks
- During the application of masks to the eye, it is better to put wadded disks to prevent liquid from entering the eyes. Especially those in which there are irritants such as alcohol, mustard, onions. Typically such ingredients are included in eyebrow growth masks.
- Use a special eyebrow brush with a beveled end to apply the mask. It allows to smear the mixture so that it does not drain.
- After that, it would be nice to attach a strip of polyethylene to the eyebrows to create a so-called greenhouse effect. Under the influence of heat, the active substances will be absorbed into the blood more quickly.
- During the action of the mask you need to lie down, relax, without straining your facial muscles.
- Keep a rag or a cotton disc ready at hand to remove the mask from the eyebrow.
- The duration of the eyebrow masks can be different. It depends on the ingredients. If they are very irritating and aggressive( already mentioned above alcohol, mustard, onions, cinnamon), 5-10 minutes will be quite enough. If the mask is on herbs or oils, you can enjoy it for 15-20 minutes, or even an hour.
- Remove the residue with a dry cotton pad, after which it will be possible to fully wash, but preferably without soap and cleansing gels.
III.Tips at last
- Even if some eyebrow mask will have a stunning effect, do not get carried away by it. 2 times a week for such procedures is the best option.
- Complete treatment - from 10 to 15 masks .Next, let the eyebrows rest for at least a month.
- If the problem still does not resolve, ask for help in the salon or the doctor. Perhaps the roots of a cosmetic defect lead into your body and require a full examination and treatment.
- During the course of masks, try not to bother eyebrows with decorative cosmetics. Ink, lipstick, pencil - all at a minimum .And the persistent coloring is completely forbidden at all these days.
The main secret of using eyebrow masks is regularity. If you resort to them once every few months, you can not expect an effect. Only constant care will be useful. Well, it's up to you to decide whether to use home-made recipes or branded brands.
In consolation to beauties. It happens that even a full-fledged course of masks does not yield any results: the eyebrows did not grow back and did not become thicker. This does not mean that the chosen agent is bad. Just change the recipe or brand. Organisms are all too individual and can react differently to the same composition.
Overview of eyebrow masks for eyebrows
If you do not want to prepare eyebrow masks at home and decide to purchase ready-made ones, you will have to face one difficulty: they are very difficult to find. This is not very common cosmetics, the production of which only a few firms are involved.
- Oily extract for hair and eyebrows
Russian brand Aroma Jazz .Action: disinfectant, moisturizing, toning, activating eyebrow growth. Indications: hair loss, slow growth, rare eyebrows, dandruff, dryness, itching, thinning. Composition of : spermaceti, argan, lanolin, plant extracts of nettle, burdock root, red pepper, sprouted wheat, sea mustard. In the package - 5 metered bags with masks of 2 ml. The set costs from 450 to 500 rubles. You can use it in its pure form, or you can add it to other home-made masks.
- Brown Mask from Kajal
Indian brand Kajal .Action: nourishing, activating the growth of eyebrows, regenerating. Indications: bald spots on the eyebrows, their dullness, beriberi, slow growth. This is an excellent mask for the thickness of the eyebrows. Composition of : extracts of Indian exotic herbs - amla, haritaki, red sandalwood, bibhitakis, hibiscus, bringgrad, fenugreek, brahmi, senna, osma, bilva, ivy, patala, gambari. Packing of 10 grams costs about 750 rubles. Powder from the pack is diluted with water to a creamy consistency and applied to the eyebrows for 15-20 minutes.
On the one hand, I do not want to spend extra store money on store masks for eyebrows. On the other hand, beauties should understand that their effectiveness is very high. In addition, the composition of these tools is very natural .It is based on plant extracts. Well, if you want to save money and your products cause less anxiety, then it is better to do masks for eyebrows at home.
To the note. The eyebrows differ slightly in structure from the hair on the head. And if you are used to using hair masks, do not forget to put them on your eyebrows at the same time - the effect will not take long to wait.
Home eyebrow masks
And, finally, recipes the most effective and effective eyebrow masks at home. Focus on their effectiveness and the products from which they are made.
Eyebrow growth masks
The best eyebrow growth mask is mustard.
- With red pepper
Another effective and effective mask for eyebrow growth - with pepper. Tincture of red pepper( 10 ml) mixed with castor oil( 5 ml), apply for 10 minutes on the eyebrows.
- With garlic and onion.
Mix 1 teaspoon of garlic and onion juice. Apply on the eyebrows very carefully, with closed eyes. Means should be a minimum amount that it does not drain. After 5-10 minutes wash off. If the burning sensation started earlier, remove the mask immediately and do not use this recipe anymore - replace it with another one.
- With cognac
Warm up rum( cognac) and castor oil( 20 ml each) on a water bath. Keep on the eyebrows no more than 10 minutes.
- With oils
Mix 1 tablespoon of linseed and castor oil and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. The action time is 15 minutes.
- Oil mask
Mix 3 ml of castor oil and pumpkin oil, add 3 g of orange ether.
- With calendula( marigold)
Dried calendula flowers( 20 g) pour vodka( 150 ml) in a dark bottle. Cork. Store in a dark, but not very cool and not hot place for about 2 weeks. After that, 10 ml of the tincture should be diluted with the same amount of mineral still water. Saturate the cotton pad with a solution and attach to the eyebrows for 1 hour.
- With the
If you have become a happy owner of the oil of Eskimo, be sure to use it to prepare masks for the thickness of the eyebrows. To do this, mix it with the egg and castor oil. The duration of the action is not limited.
Nourishing eyebrow masks
- With parsley and aloe
Grind parsley greens, mix with fresh aloe juice until creamy. Apply on eyebrows for 15 minutes.
- With oils and vitamins
Mix 20 ml of any oil( burdock, jojoba, olive, grape, from wheat germ) with the contents of 1 capsule of retinol( vitamin A).The action time is 20 minutes.
- With butter and lemon
Mix a tablespoon of flaxseed oil with 10 ml of lemon juice. Leave on the eyebrows for 10 minutes. The lemon mask will give shine to the hairs.
- With carrots and vitamins
Mix 15 ml of carrot juice with 1 ampoule of retinol( vitamin A).The action time is 15-20 minutes.
Moisturizing eyebrow masks
- With milk and figs
Boil dried figs( 1-2 fetuses) in milk. Cool, turn into a mushy state. Apply on eyebrows for 10-15 minutes.
- With olive oil
Soak cotton pads with olive oil and keep on eyebrows for 20 to 60 minutes.
- With esters
Mix 15 ml of jojoba with 2 drops of esters( orange, juniper, rosemary, ylang-ylang).
Want to make the eyebrows more dense and beautiful? Then leave aside lipsticks, pencils and shadows for their drawing. So you can mask defects all your life and only make them worse. Be patient and pat your eyebrows with masks, which, with their naturalness and efficiency, will please you and make the appearance more attractive and well-groomed.
Like the article? Subscribe to the updates of VKontakte, Classmates, Facebook or Google Plus.
Do not forget to talk about the article to friends of , using the buttons of social networks. Thank you!