Can I run around in the morning
To lose weight, many people start running, but when to do it most effectively - now try to figure it out?
Is it useful to run in the morning?
Definitely, yes! The main thing is that the mood is positive and running brings pleasure. Clean air is saturated with oxygen, the lungs open, it becomes easier to breathe, the lungs are cleansed actively, the immune system is strengthened, and endurance is increased.
How much time do you need to spend on this process?
Warning! To overload the body is not worth it, it will be enough 30 minutes 3-4 times a week. Of course, if the body can withstand more, then why not. It all depends on your tone and general physical condition.
How to run?
Much and strong - it's not always great. A wonderful result gives jogging, such jogging is useful for people of all age categories. Such a sporting activity positively influences brain activity, improves mental abilities, strengthens the musculature of the legs, helps to overcome depression.
Basic rules of morning jogging:
- Jogging is necessary on an empty stomach, start with a duration of up to 20 minutes, and when the body has already got used to such loads - increase gradually the time.
- The optimal period for physical training is from 6.30 to 7.30 in the morning.
- Before the procedure, it is recommended to take a contrast shower, do a little workout, drink a glass of warm water.
- Take a bottle of water with you.
- In extreme weather conditions, extreme heat or cold, you should refrain from jogging or shorten the time to a minimum period.
To speed up the process of losing weight, there are several "secrets".Excellent results run on an uneven surface, for this you need to choose a terrain with easy climbs and descents. Climbing up - the load on the heart is carried out, metabolic processes are started, fat deposits are burned. And on the descent the intensity decreases, the heart rests, the metabolism accelerates.
You also need to alternate the intensity of the load, start running from the walk, after moving to an average pace, 5 minutes to keep the acceleration, after again lower the tempo and for 10 minutes to jog.
Another tip is to break the distance into stretches, alternate maximum efforts, breathe smoothly and correctly, drink water to accelerate the removal of toxins from the body. Cycles of physical activity change regularly.
Can I run every morning?
It all depends on the desire and physical preparation of a person, it is important to properly prepare yourself psychologically, plan the time, and not rush then to a gallop to work or forget to have breakfast. Such sacrifices are not needed by anyone.
Attention! But patients with high blood pressure should better refrain from morning runs, this is a certain stress after a state of calm.
How to dress for a run?
In a warm period, you need to choose the most open items, shorts, T-shirts, and as shoes - moccasins or sneakers. If the morning is cool, then you can throw on your shoulders a windbreaker.
In cold weather, the head should be covered with a hat, hands on gloves, running in warm clothes and shoes.
Basic rules of morning jogging
- A clear schedule, you need to run at the same time, so that the body begins to respond in a timely manner to changes, changing to the desired state.
- You can take your player with you and listen to your favorite music, which will help to relax, throw unpleasant thoughts from your head, find a state of peace and contentment.
- Shoes must be of high quality, made of natural materials on shock-absorbing soles.
- Before jogging, it would be wise to warm up the ligaments and joints.
- Running on socks is contraindicated. The neck, shoulders and arms should be relaxed, and the back straight.
Can I run in the morning? Contraindications
Do not engage in this type of physical activity, if available:
- pulmonary insufficiency;
- sharp jumps of arterial or intraocular pressure;
- problems with the spine;
- disorders of the endocrine and genitourinary system;
- uncontrolled diabetes mellitus;
- heart disease;
Training is prohibited in the postoperative period, at the time of exacerbation of various chronic diseases. If you want to run a lot, then it's better to go out and walk a slow pace in the usual places, admire nature and listen to your favorite music.
And to force myself to run in the morning is also not recommended, because there will be little use from such activities. The main thing is the positive attitude, the power of thought, and the useful wagering against your will.
Yes, whether you need to run in the morning, it will benefit your body, but it needs to be done carefully and systematically!
Have a good mood!