Many people believe that the spleen is not such an important organ to focus on it. The reason lies in the fact that without this organ a person can live. But, despite this, a person's life becomes no better, and in some cases even worse, because he performs a number of very important functions, such as controlling the level of elements in the blood, regulating the process of coagulation and maintaining balance in the body. That is why it is worth paying close attention to when there are pain in the area of the spleen, as they can be caused by serious diseases.
- 1 Causes and underlying diseases of the spleen
- 2 Diseases of the spleen. Symptoms of
Causes and underlying diseases of the spleen
Before proceeding to the symptoms that appear with a particular disease, it is necessary to find out the reasons why there are problems with this body. It should be noted that because of the structure of the spleen, pain will only occur when the capsule is stretched, and therefore a number of reasons for which this can happen are significantly narrowed. So, for the main reasons why this or that disease can develop:
- Open trauma, which was obtained as a result of knife or gunshot wound, as well as falling on some sharp object
- Closed injury, which happens much more often. Usually, a person gets a closed injury during a fall, whether from a high altitude or from a small one, a blow from a blunt object, etc.
- Infectious diseases such as hepatitis, typhoid, etc.
- Blood diseases, which include leukemia( that is, leukemia), lymphosarcoma, etc.
- Cysts and tumors that form directly in the spleen or near it
About whether there is a violation of this body or not, can only understand the doctor. Often, with external examination, the doctor notices its significant increase and conducts a patient interview, finds out whether any diseases were transferred, whether there were falls, etc. The main diseases of the spleen are:
- Infarction. This is one of the most common diseases, the symptoms of which are quite bright
- Cyst, both parasitic and not
- Tumors, both malignant and benign
Based on what was the cause of the disease and from the disease itselfthose symptoms that appear in humans. At occurrence of even one of signs it is necessary to address at once to the doctor for statement of the diagnosis and purpose or appointment of treatment.
Diseases of the spleen. Symptoms of
Each disease has a number of specific symptoms that are peculiar only to him. That is why it is necessary to consider each separately, highlighting all the most obvious signs:
Infarction. The spleen is suitable for a variety of vessels, through which it receives all the necessary nutrients. At a time when at least one of them is clogged, a certain area of the body loses them, and accordingly, gradually dies. Because of this process, the spleen stops performing important functions.
If we talk about the symptoms of the manifestation of a spleen infarction, then they can include:
- Severe and severe pain in the right hypochondrium. In this rumor, if a small area is affected, the pain will be less pronounced
- Pain is aggravated by sneezing and coughing, and during any abrupt movement of the
- The patient experiences pain during examination and palpation of the abdomen
- Strengthened pulse
- Reduced pressure
- Temperature risein the event that it was several hours after the heart attack, and medical assistance was not provided.
- Abscess. This is the accumulation of pus in a certain area of the organ. Usually, it is caused by the penetration into the body of infection and viruses.
problem For the abscess of the spleen, the symptoms are as follows:
- Severe pain in the region of the left hypochondrium, which can be given to the groin or to the forearm region
- Increase in body temperature, reception before criticalof indicators
- Heart palpitations
- The patient feels severe pain during any examination, even with a slight pressure on the
- of the cyst. There are several types of cysts that can form in the spleen, each of them appears for various reasons.
As for the symptoms, they are not so obvious and for a very long time a person may not even suspect that he has health problems:
- Dull pain in the right hypochondrium
- Nausea and sometimes vomiting
- Stool problems like diarrhea,and constipation
- Enlarged spleen
- Allergic reaction
Depending on what type of tumor is formed in a person, the symptoms may differ slightly. But to a similar can be attributed:
- Feeling of heaviness in the left side
- Enlargement of the spleen
- Enlargement of the lymph nodes
- Fever and excessive sweating
- Weight loss. In this case, the human stomach will gradually increase because of the growing tumor
- Tuberculosis. Usually, the rod enters the spleen when the person has this disease.
For spleen tuberculosis, the symptoms are as follows:
- Enlarged spleen, which only a doctor can see
- Minor body temperature increase
- As such, a person does not feel pain. That is why, because there are no clearly expressed symptoms and signs of the disease. It is very difficult to detect, especially at an early stage of the
- Damage. With a blunt attack or a gunshot or knife wound, a spleen can be affected in a person. There are two types of damage: open and closed. Symptoms of these injuries are similar:
- Dizziness, sometimes unconsciousness
- Lowering blood pressure
- Rapid pulse
- Bruising in the area of damage
- Pain that usually worsens during inspiration and also when trying to change the position
There are many diseases of the spleen, in which the symptoms are approximately the same. It is worth remembering that if pain occurs in the left side and in the left hypochondrium, you need to consult a doctor for advice, as this may indicate some serious illness.
The spleen is an important organ by which the body is protected. Of course, without it you can live, but this does not mean that you need to ignore the symptoms and not be treated. Therefore, you do not need to think that the pain will pass by itself or the cause is not serious, to make sure once again that there are no health problems, it is better to pass a survey that will not take much time.
What is an organ like the spleen, you can find out by watching the video:
Tell your friends!