A couple of years ago, a nutritionist told me the recipe for a quick test for making pies. The recipe was so simple and useful that I immediately took root in my cookbook. No sour milk, cottage cheese and other ingredients, traditionally used for the basis of the test, you do not need. Are they intrigued? Then I tell. We will prepare pies with apricots.
- yeast( preferably fresh, but possible and dry)
- 0.5 cup warm water
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp.l.sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 glass of flour
1. Pour half a cup of warm boiled water into the container and "dissolve" 30 g of yeast in it. I always buy fresh. If you do not find them, you can use dry ones, only you need to properly understand their concentration in the instructions.
2. When the yeast is dissolved in the water, we drive in the egg and mix everything thoroughly. The most interesting thing is that this recipe is very loyal to eggs and can work out well without them. An important nuance for those who hold fasting on holidays. So do not worry, you can fast with pies.
3. Add salt and sugar. In summer, when the filling is fruit and berry, it is permissible to put a few spoons of sugar. And if pies are planned to do, for example, with potatoes or cabbage, then it should be quite a bit.
4. Then add the flour. I usually focus on one glass, but I look at the situation. The dough should have a consistency of thick sour cream, so if necessary, pour more flour.
5. When the dough is ready, I send it to the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes. Yes, yes, you were not mistaken. It's in the refrigerator, not a warm place, as everyone is used to doing. From the difference in temperature, yeast begins to actively "work", increasing the dough in volumes.
6. We are going to fill. Apricots are washed, divided into halves, remove bones. We cut into thin slices - the filling is ready.
7. When the dough reaches the "condition"( it becomes airy and bubbly), take out our container from the refrigerator and begin to make the patties. Drain the lavatory board generously with flour. Spoon as it were, we pinched off small portions of dough, we well crumble their flour so that they do not stick to our hands.
8. Next, everything is standard - we make pies, we put apricots inside.
9. Fry from both sides in a frying pan. The fire is slow.
That's all. Pies are ready, bon appetit!
Useful recipes for
Recipe for the week: braised potatoes with chicken in the multivariate