How to make hair thicker and thicker folk remedies?
Thick and healthy hair is a natural ornament of each person. And what to do when your hair is not too happy when looking in the mirror. It turns out that you can achieve the desired result with the help of improvised means at home, without spending fabulous amounts for the purchase of expensive cosmetic preparations.
How to make hair thick and thick without leaving home?
Several effective tips from a professional will help you to start an effective process of restoring the structure of hair and strengthening bulbs, such tricks are quite accessible for every person:
- during washing your head, you can not pour shampoo directly on the hair, and you need to beat the composition in the palms, diluting with a little water,after evenly applying detergent to the hair, distributing it all over the head;
- will correctly massage the hair roots for 3-5 minutes, activate their strength, make the bulbs start renewing, saturating with useful vitamins and microelements;
- for this purpose, you need to prepare a special home rinse aid based on various herbs, chamomile, sage, yarrow, burdock, ivy, such a composition will not only be useful, but also necessary for dim and faded strands;
- should not resort to detergents that contain silicone in their composition; such products not only take away the volume, but also lead to the cross-section of the hair tips;
- it is better to dry the head naturally, without the use of a hair dryer, and the styling should be done only with sparing tools;
- of course, it is best to wash your hair with soap, beforehand foaming it in separate dishes and applying it to the ends of the yarn, but for the women with sensitive hair this method will not be very successful.
How to make thin hair thick folk remedies?
Thin hair needs to be given twice as much time, yes, you can do salon build-up, but how long will this method be effective. It is best not to spend money on such quirks, but to try at home to return strands of natural shine and density. How to do it?
In order for the hair roots to activate their strength and natural energy, you need to spend a light massage with cedar oil every day, after the procedure, the remedy can be left on the head until it is completely absorbed and not washed off if you plan to stay home all day. Otherwise, you need to wash the strands with warm water with the addition of shampoo and rinse aid on a grassy basis.
It is equally useful to rub in the head a mixture of castor and burdock oils, the effect can be improved if you still drip into lemon juice. This procedure will improve the curls and give them strength to restore.
How to make hair thicker?
You can use this tool: make an infusion of sage, mint, basil, pour in 150 ml of apple cider vinegar and add 7 drops of mint oil and lavender. After closing the lid and infusing for 30 days in a cool place. At the end of time, take a spoonful of prepared infusion and rub into the scalp, the procedure done every two days until the visible effect improves.
Nature itself knows how to make hair thicker and thicker, you can use colorless henna, staining her hair regularly. Such a composition will envelop the hair, and give them a natural volume. The result will be seen after 2-3 times the use of the tool.
You can also make a tincture of chilli pepper, rub in the scalp and cover with a warm towel, the remedy should stay on the hair for about half an hour. Wash off with warm water and shampoo. If there is severe burning, stop the procedure and do not repeat it again.
Instead of shampoo effectively wash the head with a mixture of mustard and water, for two glasses of a liquid spoon of a dry product, or with an egg yolk, the effect will be astounding, the main thing - regularity and patience.
How to make hair stiff and thick with masks?
To get the maximum effect from the procedure you need to carry it out once or twice a week, using burdock oil, one spoon, 3 yolks, a spoonful of homemade mayonnaise and a drop of lemon juice.
Mix all the ingredients and apply a brush on the hair to color the strands, after closing the hair with a plastic bag, and on top - with a warm towel. Leave for 30 minutes and wash off the mask with warm water and shampoo. Rinser is best done at home on the basis of chamomile or oak bark, depending on the color of curls.
Another mask of yolk and juice of a bulb, for the best result, you can also add a spoonful of honey. Bring all ingredients to a puree state, rub the mixture into the roots of hair, after 20 minutes, rinse with shampoo.
A noticeable result is given by the following mask:
- take a glass of kefir, 2 eggs, 2 tsp.cocoa powder, combine into a homogeneous mass and divide into 4 parts;
- first apply to the roots of hair, after drying, repeat the same way three times;
- then for 25 minutes wrap the hair with a film and a terry towel;
- wash off with warm water with baby shampoo;
- rinsed with herbal infusion;
- do this mask three times a week, until the first results are obtained, after continuing through a short break, one to two weeks.
How to make hair thick at home using vitamin masks?
You can try this recipe: mix butter bei - 6 drops, avocado oil - 3 tbsp.l., vitamins E and A - half the spoon, apply to the roots of hair and leave for 30 minutes, rinse with running water, after two or three days, repeat the procedure.
To strengthen the hair, the following composition is suitable: mix vitamins A and E, olive oil, a decoction from the bones of black grapes in the toe, keep on the hair for at least 2 hours, rinse with warm water.
Compresses for the thickness of hair
What kinds of compresses are:
- With oils, they relieve dryness of the strands. To prepare the composition, take 10 g of any oil and warm it to 40 degrees, apply on hair 30 minutes before washing.
- With bread, such a compress makes the hair thicker and thicker, and also lush and strong. The crumb of bread is poured with boiling water and it is infused for 15 minutes. After the consistency is warmed up to a mushy state and applied to the hair with a thick layer, the top is covered with a napkin or towel. After an hour the composition is washed off with herbal decoction.
- With bay leaf oil, it can be prepared independently, take 20 leaves, grind to a powdery appearance and pour 150 ml of olive oil, leave in a dark cool place for a week, then rub in the skin 2 hours before washing hair.
How to make hair thicker at home with the help of experts?
Thin hair is thicker to do, just follow the rules below for caring for problem hair:
- it is important to follow a diet, every day to add to the diet products that contain vitamins and minerals to the maximum to strengthen and improve the structure of the hair, the body will need vitamins B,C, A, E, as well as iodine, calcium, magnesium, zinc and silicon;
- hair is important to moisturize properly, because because of the dryness they lose softness, shine, become dry and brittle, it is important to drink at least 2 liters of water a day, make nourishing masks 2 times a week to improve the condition of the strands;
- regular massages fulfill their mission, help improve blood circulation;
- when staining is better to use funds on a natural basis, henna, basma, you can not only change your color, but also help hair become thicker and healthier;
- hair should be washed regularly, though not often, but twice a week is the law, after cleaning they always get a better look and become thicker;
- after washing the hair can not be unscrewed or wiped strongly with a towel, the strands should dry naturally, and when leaving the street in windy, frosty or hot weather, protect themselves with headdresses.
How to make the hair structure thicker with home shampoos?
To prepare a healing shampoo, take 0.5 liters of dark beer, add 50 g of baby soap, 150 ml of baby shampoo, 40 g of colorless henna, castor and burdock oil, chamomile stuff, pepper tincture and dried nettle leaves.
Combine all the ingredients in a non-enameled saucepan, put on a slow fire and bring the mass to a boil, after 5 minutes remove from heat and leave the mixture under the lid until completely cooled, pour into an enameled storage tank.
Before use, the mixture is heated and added to the composition of the egg yolk, rub the shampoo into the hair with massage movements, to remove the whole mass, we use shampoo and warm running water.
After washing your hair without using a hair dryer, gently wipe it with a towel, and apply a moisturizing conditioner. It is advisable not to use a curling iron or varnish for styling.
This shampoo will give you 2-3 times the density and healthy shine to your dull hair, will make them durable and elastic. And if you still use herbal rinse and conditioner for hair density - then the effect will be simply amazing.
Reviews of users about how to make thin hair thicker and thicker at home?
On the question of how to make hair thick, an adherent of folk medicine, Ekaterina Markovna responds like this:
"By nature I always had luxurious hair, but the constant coloring led to harmful effects - the curls became brittle, lost vitality and healthy shine. I decided that I would definitely return them natural beauty.
In this, home masks based on egg yolk, honey and sour cream have helped me, I also do regular head massage and rub the burdock oil into the roots. After each washing of hair I rinse them with infusion of oak bark.
I can assure you that in two weeks there were the first visible results, I do not stop doing such procedures, I do them regularly and I am happy with every positive change. I know for a fact that my hair will soon be thick, thick, healthy and supple! "
Galina Petrovna writes how to make hair thicker and thicker:
" Constant employment at work, frequent business trips, inability to properly care for hair left a traceon my hair, to my 40 years, the strands have become thin and very brittle, and what can I say about the split ends.
One day I said: STOP!I decided to try folk methods, and I was delighted with the procedures. I picked up a suitable mask on the basis of honey, colorless henna, almond oil, a leaf of a bay leaf.
A month later, my hair became thicker, stopped falling and sekish, and the process of laying turned into a real pleasure. I used to become natural mixtures, henna and basma, they remarkably clean the gray hair and positively influence the structure of the bulbs.
Now I have completely stopped using chemicals, doing home shampoos and rinses, moisturizing masks and conditioners. As they say, better later than never. And you follow my recipes and everything will be just fine! "
Protect the natural gifts from youth, do preventive measures in a timely manner and do not self-medicate internal organs, apply for qualified support to specialists and not your third money for expensive hair care products.
Nature has given us all the best, just take it and use it! I wish you happiness and prosperity! Long life, joy in every day! Peace and goodness!