With age, epidermal cells can not function as before. And so the skin ceases to look fresh and young. But do not put up with it, because nature gives us a lot of money, and they can be used for rejuvenation. Try to make at home rejuvenating and very effective face masks!
Table of contents:
- When should masks be made? At what age do they start?
- What are masks made of?
- Rules for applying masks
- Basic steps for applying masks
- Recipes for
When should masks be made? At what age do they start?
Over time, the skin cells stop producing enough collagen and also elastin, which provide elasticity of the skin. Because of this, the face ceases to be young and fresh. At what age does it begin to happen? It depends on many factors. It is affected by heredity, working and living conditions, skin care, nutrition, lifestyle and others. So some women in 35-40 years look young, others after 25 years begin to notice the changes. But the sooner you begin to care for the skin, the less noticeable will be undesirable metamorphosis. The best treatment is prevention, it also applies to rejuvenation.
When can I start to do anti-aging masks at home?
- The complexion has worsened( with age, it appears to be gray, pigmented spots may appear).
- The skin has become flabby( especially noticeable on nasolabial folds, eyelids and cheekbones).To determine this, try pulling a patch of skin. She took a great long time? It's time to start acting.
- You noticed the first small wrinkles. Usually they begin to appear in the area around the eyes, on the nasolabial folds, on the forehead.
- The skin became coarse and rough rough.
If there are even two signs, it's worth starting to act.
What are masks made of?
Even at home, it is possible to make rejuvenating face masks, because some natural natural ingredients have amazing properties and can significantly improve the skin condition.
Here are some ingredients that help make the skin fresh and young.
- Honey is a real storehouse of vitamins. This means perfectly cleanses the skin and simultaneously nourishes it.
- Mustard. When applied to the epidermis, it has a local irritant effect, due to which the blood supply of the epidermal cells improves, and the metabolism is normalized, so that elastin and collagen begin to be produced.
- Raw eggs. They perfectly tighten the pores, while removing from them all unnecessary. There is also a moisturizing effect.
- Sour cream, kefir. Such drugs, firstly, contain acids that remove dead cells of the epidermis( namely, they spoil the appearance), and secondly, nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Cosmetic clay removes inflammation, moisturizes the skin and restores its elasticity.
- Cucumbers. They help to remove the inflammation, and also tighten the skin and update it.
- The potato has an anti-inflammatory effect, its juice refreshes the skin and nourishes it.
- Fruits. Fruit acids are often part of effective peelings. And the peeling procedure allows you to update the skin cells, getting rid of the old and dead.
- Yeast. Yeasts are, in fact, living microorganisms that can affect the skin condition.
- Hercules. It is able to remove a layer of keratinized skin cells and simultaneously moisturizes and softens the epidermis.
- Natural oils are the best moisturizing for withering and dry skin. In addition, it contains vitamin E, which the cells of the epidermis is simply necessary for normal functioning.
Application rules for masks
If you have already done anti-aging face masks at home, you have already learned that there is nothing complicated in this. But still the process has some features. Let's list some rules, observance of which will make the most of the components of the composition:
- Choose a mask for your skin type. For example, fruits and vegetables are ideal for oily skin, but dry skin needs moisturizing, which will be provided by components such as sour cream, cream, egg yolk and some others.
- Before applying, the skin needs to be prepared, since the correct preparation depends on how far the substances penetrate into the deep layers of the epidermis, and what effect they will have on them. The skin should be cleaned.
- You need to do masks regularly, but not every day. Two or three times a week is enough. But if the composition of the product includes aggressive acid components, then it should be limited to one or two times.
- It is ideal to apply the mask at night, so that after removing the mass from the face the substances continue to act and the skin rested.
- Apply the compound with neat massaging movements. Do not try to actively rub the mass, so you will damage the skin and only aggravate the situation.
- The composition should be on the skin for about half an hour, although each recipe has its own time frame.
- If the skin is very dry and tight, moisten it before the procedure. You can use a moisturizer( preferably on a natural basis).Normal skin can be moistened after removing the composition from the skin. Oily skin does not need moisturizing.
- Mask must be prepared immediately before application, it can not be stored.
The main stages of applying masks
At home, rejuvenating different face masks are applied as follows:
- First the skin is cleansed. Wash, then cleanse your face with lotion. You can make a light peeling with a soft scrub.
- It is best to steam off the skin so that all pores are opened, and the components of the composition penetrate the skin better. You can take a hot bath or hold your head over a pot of hot water, covering it with a towel.
- Now proceed with the application. Record the time and relax.
- Start flushing. Wash off the composition carefully, with warm water, preferably without soap( if not, use a mild soap).And some formulations can be removed with a napkin.
Which rejuvenating face masks are the most effective and help at home make the skin beautiful and young? We offer several recipes.
- Mask made of white clay. It will allow to smooth out wrinkles and narrow pores. Mix one teaspoon of cosmetic white clay, honey and lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly. After this( immediately) apply the resulting composition to the skin, leave for twenty minutes. Rinse everything off with cool water and gently blot the face with a towel
- Softens the skin and sees the mimic wrinkles effective gelatin mask. To prepare the composition, take one tablespoon of gelatin and two tablespoons of some fruit juice( for example, apple).Pour gelatin juice, put the container on a fire or in a microwave oven, so that gelatin is completely dissolved. Now send the bowl to the fridge and wait for the mass to thicken and turn into a gel( it is important not to overweight the mass, otherwise it will not work).Apply this thick gel on your face for half an hour, and then rinse with water( warm).
Help to smooth and refresh the aging face skin at home, rejuvenating masks based on flaxseed. Take 3 tablespoons of flax seeds, fill them with 100 milliliters of water, place the container on the fire and cook the seeds until the mixture thickens. Then add a teaspoon of honey and half a teaspoon of liquid vitamin A. Apply the formula to the skin for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- For dry skin, a Herculean mask is perfect.50 grams of the flakes of oats, grind it in a coffee grinder or in a blender, then pour half a cup of hot milk and add a tablespoon of olive oil. Apply this mass for half an hour, then wash it off.
- Rejuvenating masks made from yeast, prepared at home, are effective. To prepare a quick shake, dilute with milk or water, so that it resembles sour cream in consistency. Add the almond oil( one tablespoon), mix everything and apply the composition to the skin in one layer, then apply the second and third. After 20 minutes you can wash off the mass.
- For oily skin, a mask with soda and low-fat yogurt is suitable. A teaspoon of soda is dissolved in 50 ml of warm yogurt. Apply mass to the face for 15 or 20 minutes, rinse.
- Moistens the dry skin mask of yolk and honey. Mix the yolk and a tablespoon of honey, apply for half an hour on face, then rinse.
Try the recipes, look for the most effective for yourself and enjoy the youth and freshness of the skin.