Vitamins for the joints and ligaments of athletes: the basis for proper and balanced nutrition!
As the physical activity increases, the body's need for biologically active additives increases, which play a huge role in the formation of muscle mass, give energy and saturate all organs with useful elements.
We choose vitamins for athletes
Vitamins for sports protect the athlete from hypovitaminosis, with intensification and intensity of loads. During the drying period of the body, it is necessary to use vitamins of group B, and what to say about calcium, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus.
The assortment of vitamins is very large, vitamin C protects from the influence of negative radicals, increases the absorption of iron, and participates in the synthesis of steroid hormones.
Even more significant effect is vitamins of group B( B1 - thiamine, B2 - riboflavin, B3 - niacin, B6 - pyridoxine, B12 - cobalamin).They take an active part in the metabolism of proteins, better digestible food, muscle mass grows.
Thiamin promotes oxygenation of the blood, niacin - to nourish the muscles, to generate sufficient energy to withstand regular intensive training.
Vitamin D is also needed for athletes, it is necessary for proper assimilation of calcium and phosphorus, and vitamin E protects the cell membranes of the mouth damage, promotes new cell growth.
Vitamin A improves the degree of endurance during exercise, relieves drowsiness and apathy. This substance is the main source of energy, promotes muscle growth and the accumulation of glycogen.
Biotin is needed for proper metabolism, especially during athletes' adherence to special dietary nutrition, which is also very important for obtaining the desired athletic form.
A relationship has been established between the amounts of riboflavin taken in food and the growth rate of muscle mass. The main suppliers of this element are buckwheat, liver, eggs. The quality of carbohydrate metabolism also depends on this vitamin.
Complex of vitamins for athletes
In the pharmacy you can see a whole list of different vitamins for sports. Which ones to choose, what should I look for?
- Alvitil in tablets and syrup, contains pure vitamins, without minerals and trace elements. Appointed by the recommendation of a specialist.
- Decamewith - this vitamin complex contains 10 vitamins and methionine.
- Multi-tabs - vitamins are necessary for the athlete to obtain vital energy and assimilation of protein foods. In this preparation the vitamins of group B, and also minerals and trace elements prevail.
- Three-plus-plus - vitamins and minerals for athletes, which include selenium, zinc and copper.
- Bitam - is actively used in bodybuilding, has a special effect on protein structures, will accelerate the growth of cells.
- Complivit - an active - a powerful set of vitamins for sports, contains 21 useful components, it is vitamins B, A, E, C, phosphorus, iron, iodine, etc.
- Alphabet Effect - promotes increased endurance, rapid recovery of the body after training.
- Undevit improves metabolic processes and the general condition of the body.
- Hexavit - vitamins for joints for athletes, is effective for preventive purposes at high physical exertion.
These are the best vitamins for sports. They help with intensive training, improve the general condition, have a beneficial effect on the digestive system, cardiac system, relieve irritability and drowsiness.
Now you know what vitamins are better for athletes, but besides this, you should not forget about the basis of proper nutrition, thanks to which vitamins will be absorbed and act more complexly.
Features of sportsmen's nutrition
Dietary nutrition of athletes is a balanced diet that promotes activation of movements, build-up of muscle mass, accumulation of energy.
Recommendations for Sports Nutrition
Sports diet includes a wide variety:
- amino acids;
They should not only provide a full-fledged development, but also provide energy at the expense of physical exertion. At sports trainings, the obligatory condition is considered the use of water in sufficient quantity. As there is an intensive consumption of liquids about 1 - 3 liters per hour, so for training you need to take water with you.
For the sufficiency of vitamins and minerals during the classes, their additional intake in the form of tablets is necessary, and it is necessary to eat products containing them.
Observing the sports diet an important condition is considered the time of food intake, it is necessary to plan the mode of the day, where training and nutrition will be planned. You can not go to a workout with a crowded intestine, because the food is poorly digested. It is best to eat 2 hours before classes.
Do not forget to follow the variety and caloric content of food. If you have a feeling of hunger before classes, it is recommended to eat a chocolate bar. After classes you can eat in two hours.
Nutrition for people planning to go in for sports
Everyone involved in a certain sport wants to have a normal weight and get rid of unnecessary kilograms of fat. This is especially necessary for those athletes who want to achieve the intended weight. To achieve the desired result, you still need to do more physical exercises.
It is desirable to divide daily products into small portions, they must be diverse, containing: proteins, fiber, complex carbohydrates, vitamin-mineral complexes. This composition should direct the action of the body on the normalization of metabolism, the restoration of muscles.
List of permitted products of
Those who choose to comply with sports nutrition should always eat only the recommended food and give up the one that can prevent the achievement of sports results.
For the first breakfast you can eat or drink:
kefir - 1 item, fat content 2.5%, banana, apple and other fruits.
The second breakfast may include:
salad of carrots and cabbage, a slice of lean meat, protein from 2 chicken eggs, boiled brown rice.
lean soup or borsch, stewed vegetables, boiled meat, fish.
dried fruits( a handful of raisins, dried apricots, prunes).
oatmeal, meat or fish cutlets, steamed, cabbage and carrot salads, lentils, broccoli, greens.
It is allowed to eat a small slice of rye bread. And as juices, tea, compotes.
When observing a sports diet once a week, it is necessary to observe a unloading day on kefir or mineral water. If you really want to eat, you can eat vegetable salads without butter or eat apples.
Limit salt intake to a minimum, drink up to 3 liters of clean filtered water a day. In order to be healthy and in shape, it is necessary to follow the basic rules:
- has only natural products bought in the market, to prepare them on their own;
- daily include in the diet fresh vegetables and fruits, to improve digestion, containing fiber;
- there is only fresh food, cook at one time;
- to eat in small fractions;
- is necessary slowly, chewing food well;
- drink liquids in between meals, do not drink soda water;
- is not before going to bed;
- observe the eating and training regimen;
- drink extra vitamins and trace minerals bought at the pharmacy.
Athletes should be aware that a diet is very important to achieve results, so everyone should familiarize themselves with the basics of sports nutrition and comply with them.
The world of sports is a serious matter to achieve high results, you need to train hard, and for greater endurance you will benefit from vitamin complexes and proper nutrition.
Take care of yourself and be successful!