Almost always after the transferred operations on the body there are scars( in everyday life we call them scars).This happens regardless of the complexity of the procedure, as the nearest tissues of the skin are damaged. With any surgical intervention, it is necessary to apply the cream or ointment from the scars after the operation, especially since you can use them even at home.
Types of scars and scars
In order to choose the right method of removal and recommend which use of the cream for resorption of scars after surgery, it is very important for specialists of medical and cosmetic clinics to have information about the type they are related to. Despite the fact that today there is no generally accepted classification of scars, specialists subdivide them into the following main types:
- Physiological( normotrophic) scars - usually located just below or at the level of the underlying skin;
- Atrophic - retracted into the skin in the form of a cavity because of a scar tissue scar;
- Hypertrophic - slightly elevated above the skin due to excess scar tissue, dense to the touch;
- Keloid - significantly towering over the rest of the skin, and because of its density and inelasticity cause feelings of burning, itching and even pain.
Healing, the wound very often deforms adjacent tissues, so people often wonder what to smear the scar after the operation, trying to get rid of it. The most unpresentable are scars related to the keloid and hypertrophic type.
What affects the formation of
scars When a skin is cut in the process of surgery, the surgeon is forced to cut the vascular and nerve endings, resulting in a wound that is tightened by the connective tissue during healing. The regenerated skin has slightly different properties than the natural one, so there is a scar, the formation of which is influenced by the following factors:
- improper healing;
- depth and location of the wound;
- individual characteristics of a person;
- genetic predisposition;
- diseases related to metabolic disorders;
- infection of a wound.
After surgery, patients usually have a question about how to smear a scar after surgery. Most often, postoperative sutures are treated independently, using for this purpose different means for healing - creams, gels, ointments. This method of treatment is not only cheaper, but also effective - all funds are freely sold in pharmacies, easy to use, and for their use do not need to go to the clinic. The only condition, the procedure should be carried out in strict accordance with the instructions of the attending physician.
The range of tasks that any ointment or cream performs from scars after the operation is clearly outlined:
- normalize the processes of tissue repair:
- compression action;
- fixation of the skin around the rumen;
- scrupulous and careful caring for the wound;
Compress with extensive constrictive scars and scars. Reminder
What ointments and creams are used for the joints after the operation
The most effective ways to remove scars is to use laser resurfacing or deep peeling. But these procedures are often quite painful and, in general, the pleasure is not cheap. An alternative, milder and less expensive way of getting rid of superficial and not too gross skin lesions is the use of ointment for resorption of postoperative scars.
Among the several techniques that give the skin a natural appearance, doctors often recommend the use of special external means, such as gel, cream or ointment for post-operative scars, which correct the mechanical cuts.
- "Kontraktube".This ointment from operating scars is designed for normotrophic, hypertrophic and keloid scars. Damaged place, easily rubbed, you need to lubricate with ointment 2-3 times daily for at least 3 months;
- "Zeraderm Ultra" - a transparent gel( cream), which is used for shallow scars by rubbing twice a day for 2 months;
- "Kelofibraza".This ointment for resorption of scars after surgery is made on the basis of silicone, due to which it is softly smoothed on the damaged skin. It is used 2 times a day. The dense film formed after application of the ointment activates the healing;
- «Scarguard».Liquid ointment for the scars after the operation, is saturated with vitamins, which soften and squeeze the damaged skin, so that the collapsed tissue is pulled together. It is applied daily twice a day. The length of treatment depends on the depth of the scar;
- Liquid cream for post-operative scars based on silicone and collodion. Apply 2 times a day. The resulting film compresses the scar, contributing to the restoration of tissue.
Traditional medicine in the fight against scars
In folk medicine, there are also ointments from scars after surgery. Here are a few recipes:
- in sunflower oil( 400 ml) add 100 g beeswax, cook the mixture over low heat for about 10 minutes, cool, apply on a napkin or bandage, attach to the scar. Procedure to do twice a day;
- Ointment Vishnevsky, honey and alcohol mixed in equal proportions, put on a leaf cabbage and attach to the wound. Keep half an hour;
- well chop the fruits of Japanese saphora, mix thoroughly with goose fat in a ratio of 1: 1.To make the ointment mature, it should be heated for 1 hour a day in a water bath for 4 days. Finished means to put on linen or linen cloth, attach to the scar. Continue the procedure until the scar disappears completely.
It should be borne in mind: ointment or cream from scarring after surgery can cope with only small and not chronic skin irregularities. Deep scars need to be removed with more serious methods.
Video. Scars and scars
Despite the availability and simplicity, ointments should not be used without consulting a dermatologist, because almost all of them can cause unwanted reactions.