Masks for hair straightening: make the hair straight and obedient!
Home hair masks for hair straightening are also called laminating or gelatin. The procedure is based on giving the locks a more rigid structure with the help of natural gelatin. For those who do not want to use the achievements of folk cosmetology, you can buy hair straightening masks. Many manufacturers of professional cosmetics have similar products.
Home hair straightening masks
Usually home hair masks for hair straightening relate to soft safe means. Unlike drawing a hair dryer and comb, curling iron and ironing, they act without damaging the body of the hair.
Warning! To prepare gelatin masks, take natural quick-soluble gelatin, and allow it to fully swell. Stir the product with other ingredients better with a blender than with hands to get a uniform consistency.
. Recipes for hair straightening:
- 30 g of gelatin fill with hot water in an amount sufficient to dissolve. Cool, add any balm for hair. Apply, cover with a cap. Hair neatly "folded", do not twist, otherwise they can retain the form of "styling" under the mask;
- 2 yolks, 1 dessert spoon of cognac and 2 tablespoons of peach seed oil stir, put on hair, literally 1 strand. Gently wrap the strands with a film, leave the mask for 40 minutes;
- coconut milk stir with 2-3 drops of essential oil of lavender. Apply on hair thoroughly, you can even make 2 applications. Leave for an hour, wash off with shampoo;
- yolk mixed with any hair oil - burdock, black cumin, sesame, macadamia, almonds will do. Add 2-3 drops of lavender oil or rose. To put on strands, to comb "directly", to remove hair from the person, to leave a mix on hair for 2 hours. Then wash off with shampoo and lay as usual;
- in a water bath, heat 2 tablespoons of burdock and olive oil, stir, add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Soak the mixture with hair;
- mix in equal parts cognac, apple cider vinegar, and olive oil, apply on hair;
- dissolve half a glass of blue clay in a glass of beer, add 1-2 tablespoons of any hair oil, preferably burdock or olive;
- take 2 bags of agar, pour water on the instructions, wait for cooling, add any balm or hair mask for the thickness, mix, apply on hair, and leave for 40-50 minutes.
Mask for straightening hair, отзывы:
Dasha, 18 years old
My hair is thin and soft. They are also crumbling. There are no locks, neither this nor that turns out. I make gelatin masks 2 times a week to lay quads. After masks my hair became better, more obedient, and heavier, or something. Before that, I tried to buy hair masks for hair straightening, they were effective, but expensive for the student. Because now I'm trying.
Maria, 33 years
I used both salon lamination and gelatinous mask. The last one on my curly, but thin hair does not lie down very much. But after the biolination of hair, support with a mask works well. I do once a week, and if I do not fall under heavy rain, my hair is held. By the way, I use my irons all my life, their hair dries a little. But after the gelatin mask there is a moisturizing effect of the hair, and everything is much better kept. In general, I believe that straightening masks help at home, but, of course, they do not change the structure of the hair, and then, if you quit, everything comes back.