From the varicose veins most of the legs suffer. The most distant part of the body needs a resting mode, supporting tired and weakened vessels. And we "exploit" our scissors until we see an expanded surface network, swelling, painful knotty cones, we will not lose sleep because of pain.
Treatment of varicose folk remedies does not serve as an alternative to medications. Because the main medicines are created on the basis of plant material. To cure the disease, it is useful to use the accumulated experience of traditional medicine.
Required properties of
All methods used must eliminate or prevent the causes that caused varicose veins:
- improve the density and elasticity of the vascular wall of the veins;
- to restore sagging valves;
- to increase blood flow in the vessels of the legs due to the fluidity of the blood, reducing its coagulability;
- prevent the formation of thrombosis and thrombophlebitis;
- has an anti-inflammatory effect;
- for the removal of local edema will come in handy diuretic property.
For home use, you need to choose a medication that:
- is easy to prepare and apply on its own;
- does not have toxic effects;
- is well stored in the refrigerator;
- can be grown on a window sill or at a dacha, buy on the market;
- are relatively cheap.
Methods of treatment
All folk methods of treatment of varicose are divided into general and local.
The general include a certain diet, baths, ingestion of infusions and decoctions. Very many herbal remedies are applied at one time inside and locally.
Local application is based on the use of lotions, compresses imposed on the most painful place. It is necessary to learn how to prepare ointments.
The duration of treatment courses is offered by healers from a month and longer. Possible breaks of not more than a week, the replacement of one tool for another.
Diet for varicose veins
Healers with extensive experience do not recommend starting therapy for varicose veins on the legs without a discharge diet. It must be observed for 5-7 days, regardless of the presence or absence of excess weight.
The essence of the diet: exclusion of white bread, baking, sweets, confectionery, spicy seasonings, alcohol, coffee, meat and fish dishes. The liquid is not limited. It is necessary to eat only vegetarian food: fruits and fresh juices as possible. Especially valuable berries are cranberries, blueberries, sea-buckthorn, fig fruits. Two days later, rice porridge, buckwheat, fresh vegetables in salad with vegetable oil, young nettle soup are added.
This diet is recommended monthly for 2-3 days. People with veins on their feet are recommended to completely abandon the products containing starch( bread and pastry from high quality flour, boiled potatoes).You can cook potatoes in a uniform, add bran to food.
General medical procedures
Have an effect on the whole organism, normalize blood circulation.
Varicose veins can be treated with baths. They are contraindicated in cases of thrombophlebitis, trophic ulcers.
The contents of the bath are prepared in advance: boil half an hour equally fifty kilograms of oak, willow and chestnut branches( this is better done in an enamel bucket).Then fill the solution with herbs for 4 pharmacy packs( chamomile, string, St. John's wort) and steal for the night. Separately in the morning boiled rye bread( 3 loaves), filtered and poured into a bath.
The procedure should be taken at bedtime about 40 minutes, the water temperature should be observed 38-40 degrees
For baths with soda you need to dissolve a full pack of water bath or 6-7 tablespoons for 5 l only for the feet.
You can cook only the willow bark( two handfuls of broken twigs to a three-liter saucepan), boil for half an hour.
For foot baths, two to three tablespoons of dry raw material from crushed bark are sufficient, and the weed grass( 2 packs of 50 g) is also shown.
Recommended combinations of herbs: leaves of hazelnut, birch, camomile flowers, clover, hops, pine shoots.
Recommendations for internal use
Folk recipes for oral administration are very inventive. They offer one remedy or combination, decoctions, water infusions, alcohol tinctures. The broth is easiest to cook in a large thermos, while all the properties of a water bath are observed. Before use, it is necessary to percolate.
- Nettle is a known remedy for varicose veins.2-3 spoons of dry leaves are placed in a half-liter thermos with boiling water. For insisting, 40 minutes are enough. Drink is necessary for 1/3 cup after an hour after eating.
- Infusion of Anthony apples - two or three small apples are poured with a liter of boiling water and wrapped for four hours. Then knead them and drink half a cup of broth with honey on an empty stomach and overnight.
- Alcohol tincture celandine - is sold in the pharmacy, it is recommended to drink 9-10 drops with a tablespoon of milk, before meals, three times a day.
- Soda solution - is prepared before consumption( a teaspoon into a glass of warm water), it is recommended to drink in the morning and at night.
- Treatment of garlic with honey - chop 250 g of garlic, mix with 350 g of honey, infuse for at least ten days. Recommended for a tablespoon half an hour before meals.
- Decoction from a mixture of oak bark, willow branches, chestnut boil for half an hour, then add chamomile, St. John's wort, turn and insist 12 hours. Drink with honey first 50 ml, two days later 150.
Nettle is easy to find in its area
The intake of herbal remedies is recommended to combine with baths, local treatment. The course of therapy for two months.
Local treatment of
Local is defined as an action only on a pathological inflamed patch of veins on the legs.
Use of juice for lotions
Local procedures in the form of compresses, lotions require the preliminary preparation of the necessary solution, ointment.
- Apple vinegar - is considered a means to improve the tone of the vessels. They rub the painful sites with dilated venous nodes twice a day. For internal use, add two teaspoons to 250 ml of water.
- Potato juice - used to treat ulcers. The crushed mush is applied to an ulcer and pribintovyvayut, after five hours change the bandage.
- Compresses with cabbage leaf - help relieve pain and inflammation from the skin. Leaf tied at night.
- Hops cones - brew a tablespoon on a glass of boiling water. Apply lotions from the prepared medicine or allowed to drink before eating a glass.
- Wormwood - leaves and flowers are applied, they are ground to a gruel, they are bred by kefir and superimposed on the places with dilated veins.
- You only need to use tomatoes that are ripe enough. Slices lined varicose knots, covered with a bandage. After 3-4 hours the compress is changed to a new one.
Kalanchoe - used in the form of an alcohol tincture for rubbing. It is necessary to prepare the solution correctly: after cutting, the leaves stand for 5-7 days in the cold, then scroll in a meat grinder, pour vodka( you can navigate by volume, calanchoe in dishes should be 2 times less), insist in the dark for a week. After straining, the agent can be used to treat the expansion of varicose veins. It is suitable for long-term storage.
From the flowers of white acacia and birch buds, an alcoholic tincture( 2/3 of plant raw materials) is prepared for lubricating the skin over diseased veins during the week.
From the oriental medicine, the properties of the Adam's apple are known to positively affect the tone of the vessels
Green walnuts - crumble into small pieces and pour olive oil. You need to stand in the sun for at least forty days. Then you can lubricate the affected areas.
Drug collection from chamomile, St. John's wort, yarrow, marigold, oak and horsemeat bark is recommended to clean trophic ulcers, relieve inflammation.
Horse chestnut is used, both externally and internally. Use the leaves and flowers of the plant. For compresses brew with water as a tea. And for internal use, an alcoholic tincture is prepared. Keep in a dark place for at least two weeks. Drink 30 drops before eating.
How to prepare an ointment at home
On an ointment basis, plant remedies stay longer over the site of the lesion, penetrate more deeply into the interior. Ointments use vegetable oils, decoction of flax seeds, smalets, chicken fat. To the melted and heated base is added a concentrated broth of herbs. Protomite on low heat with stirring for five minutes.
Ointments use herbal remedies, they do not have to be cooked daily: eucalyptus leaves, dandelion roots, celandine grass, lemon balm, lilac flowers, clover, chamomile, calendula, fir needles. All is brewed in equal amounts before mixing with the ointment base.
These ointments should be stored in the refrigerator. On the skin is applied by a fat layer slightly rubbing movements. Covered with compress paper and a warm bandage. It is better to apply ointment packs at night.
Bees not only feed us with honey
Other methods of treatment
The sting of bees contains hirudin, a blood thinning that prevents the formation of blood clots. Treatment with bees requires a mandatory bite in the external venous junction. At first the patient experiences soreness and burning sensation, these phenomena soon pass independently, and with them the bulging venous nodes are removed.
Possible consequences of
Folk remedies for varicose are far from harmless. These are concentrated extracts from plants, which have a strong side effect when taken orally. This is especially true for people with diseases of the stomach, pancreas. Herbs affect the acidity of gastric juice. Therefore, their use can exacerbate chronic diseases of the digestive system.
It is necessary to monitor allergic manifestations( itching of the skin, rashes, swelling).With such symptoms, discontinue use.
To use folk methods, one needs faith in the means and patience. Few people pay attention to the recommendation to walk in the morning dawn in thin cotton socks over the grassy dew and do not remove them until the feet dry. This charming recipe presents all the safest, bestowed by nature.