- Why a diet for varicose veins on the legs is needed
- Foods that will benefit with varicose
- Proper diet
- Secrets of a delicious diet
- Curative fasting - will it help with varicose veins?
Practically for any disease specialists appoint a special diet, urging to eat properly. And varicosis of the legs is no exception. The first thing to begin with is to get rid of excess weight, if there is one. Bringing the body weight back to normal will not only effectively combat the expansion of the veins of the lower limbs, but also improve the condition of the body as a whole.
Why you need a diet with varicose veins on your legs
With the help of proper nutrition, you can achieve the following improvements:
- make the blood more fluid, thereby stabilizing blood pressure;
- get rid of edema, maintaining a normal level of fluid in the body;
- strengthen the walls of the vessels, preventing the aggravation of the varicose state and creating a fertile soil for curing the disease;
- bounce back to normal weight, as with its excess, all attempts to combat leg varicose will be meaningless.
The diet should be selected individually. The following criteria are taken into account:
- Age of the patient.
- Postponed, available and inherited diseases.
- Allergy to any products.
- The state of the body.
But there are several general principles that can be traced in any diet with vascular disease.
Products that will benefit with varicose veins
There is a certain set of products, including those in your diet, you can achieve improvement in the body with varicose veins.
Very useful product that helps to cleanse the body. Contains many valuable vitamins and amino acids.
Seafood is an indispensable source of omega-3 fats that help reduce cholesterol plaques. Also, these products have invaluable effects on improving immunity.
Fruits and berries
Foods rich in vitamin C. Some of them, for example, raspberries, can help increase hemoglobin in the blood, which is very good for the life of cells.
They contain a huge amount of minerals needed to maintain the norm of the vessels.
These foods are rich in vitamin E and vegetable proteins, which are easily digested, which is important.
Food in which spices are added( curry, turmeric, etc.), will not only be very tasty, but also useful, since they have a positive effect on blood properties.
Preferred instead of harmful sweets. They help improve blood flow, diluting blood.
Foods rich in fiber
For example, pears or artichokes. They contain a lot of carbohydrates, which are split without forming fatty deposits. The level of insulin when they are used does not jump, but the body becomes vigorous and full of energy.
It is necessary to drink at least 2 liters of water per day, ordinary pure or in the composition of tea. It is necessary to pay special attention to the quality of water. Tap water is too hard, it's easy to check, a couple of times boiling it in a teapot and "admiring" the scum. Unfortunately, the filters do not give the desired cleaning result. Therefore, it is better to purchase purified water or to collect it in a proven spring or source.
The use of the right amount of liquid not only helps with varicose veins, but also improves the work of the gastrointestinal tract, general health, the condition of the hair, skin and nails.
If you compile your diet from the above products, then in the near future, an ailment associated with varicose veins of the lower limbs, will bother to a lesser extent. There are also a number of dishes and liquids that should be strictly excluded from their food:
- drinks containing alcohol;
- greasy food;
- sugar and other carbohydrates;
- black coffee;
- strong black tea;
- canned foods;
- concentrated meat broth;
- smoked meat.
Such products will only accelerate the progression of varicose veins and cause complications of the disease.
After reviewing your diet and eliminating pests, you can get rid of the symptoms of varicose veins and enjoy life to the fullest, stepping lightly without pain and swelling.
The correct mode of nutrition
As with getting rid of any disease, an important component in the treatment of varicose veins is a well-thought-out diet and its compliance.
There are 4 key factors that will allow you to eat right:
- Eliminate the use of liquids during meals. Wash the food with water or tea, we dilute the gastric juice, thereby preventing the digestion of food.
- Exclude any food after 18:00.You can not eat before going to bed - a golden rule, which should be strictly observed. In addition, in the morning in this case, there will be an appetite to fully enjoy breakfast.
- Is often and in small portions. With varicose, it is better to gradually load the digestive system, thereby helping to function normally and the circulatory system.
- Be sure to have breakfast. Even the great commander AV Suvorov said: "You'll eat breakfast yourself. ..".He was right, and most nutritionists of the world recommend eating "in Suvorov".
Every patient with varicose must adhere to the diet
Secrets of a delicious diet
There are several recommendations that will make proper nutrition not only healthy, but also delicious.
- Fill salads with vegetable oil. It will be delicious, and will accelerate the absorption of vitamins by the body.
- In the hot season, cook okroshka or soup from sorrel. These dishes are very nutritious, and also perfectly quench your thirst.
- The beef liver is rich in the necessary vitamins and microelements. If you do not like the liver, then you do not know how to cook it. Try to make a pancake from the liver( there are many recipes in cookery books and on the Internet), you will not feel bitterness and you will surely love this dish.
- Do not forget to eat all sorts of porridges. This nutritious dish is perfectly digested, helps the intestines work and perfectly satisfies hunger.
- Do not neglect herbal teas. Their useful properties have been proven for a very long time and do not need comments.
Medical starvation - will it help with varicose veins?
The usefulness of curative fasting is not proven, it is a very contradictory procedure. Immersion in a state of complete starvation requires preparation, even for those who have already practiced this method more than once. Refusal of food will help with varicose is unlikely, but if you combine it with drug treatment under the supervision of a specialist, you can very quickly get rid of the symptoms of the disease.
Proper nutrition is a guarantee of health, and it concerns not only varicose veins on the legs, but also any other ailment.