The main symptoms of
Symptoms of pansinusitis are similar to the classic manifestations of sinus inflammation, however, as a rule, it is more pronounced.
- Extremely persistent nasal congestion, up to complete airway obstruction of the nasal canals.
- Constant elevated temperature caused by massive lesions of all sinuses and development of infection.
- A severe headache in the face, which does not interrupt even with powerful painkillers.
- Swelling of the face.
- A nasal, often hoarse voice.
- Coryza of purulent type with abundant secretions( often it can be yellow snot).
- Rapid fatigue, strong weakness of the whole body, pale skin color.
Species and their signs
Pancinusitis can manifest itself in various forms:
- Chronic pancinusitis. This type of disease develops over a long period of time, usually passing the stage of an untreated sinusitis infection and systemic periods of exacerbations and remissions. Symptoms in this case are less pronounced, however they are constant and progress in arithmetic progression.
- Acute pancinusitis. In the acute phase of pansinusitis, a person can not practically lead a full-fledged way of life: pain syndrome, fever and general malaise manifest so much that going to work and doing everyday things simply does not have the strength.
- Purulent. The most dangerous form of pansinusitis. In this case, the purulent masses accumulated in the sinuses of the nose are rapidly expanding and threatening with a number of complications, up to a lethal outcome. This type of illness is eliminated only in a hospital and surgical intervention with puncture and the breaking of cannula pumping channels from the cavities, as well as powerful medication.
- Polyposis. Expanding polyps can "migrate" from the maxillary sinuses to other areas, "grabbing" all larger spaces. To neutralize the problem, a complex surgical operation is necessary.
- Catarrhal. This type of pansinusitis has a viral nature and is not accompanied by accumulation of pus. To be treated with conservative drug therapy.
Treatment of pasinusitis
Pansinusitis requires immediate, qualified treatment, as it is a serious complication of classical sinusitis and can lead to the emergence of a number of other diseases. The main areas of therapy in this case are elimination of infection and pus / polyps, normalization of drainage and restoration of normal throughput of all sinuses, and neutralization of severe symptoms.
- The course of systemic antibiotics is a wide spectrum of action. Rationally use drugs cephalosporin or macrolide group - Ceftriaxone, Erythromycin, Azithromycin. Dosage and duration of the course is determined individually, depending on the shape of the pancinusitis and neglect of the disease.
- Vasoconstrictive drops from the common cold. Temporarily neutralize nasal congestion, allow them to breathe, remove pus and mucus, apply topical preparations. The most popular ones are Vibrocil, Naphthysine, Rinazolin. The course of admission is no more than seven days.
- Washings with a special saline solution. After the restoration of nasal breathing with the help of vasoconstrictive drops, it is rational to use special solutions for washing the sinuses of the nose on a hydrochloric or furacilic basis. At pansinusitah it is better to do it in the conditions of a hospital( the known procedure "Cuckoo"), as a last resort - at home, observing technology of such kind of action.
- Use of localized comprehensive medications. After purification and dislocation of the nasal passages and washing, it is rational to use as a complementary therapy complex drops of the homeopathic spectrum - Euphorbium, Aflubin Larinol.
- Antihistamines. To reduce inflammatory reactions and reduce the negative effect of drugs, usually prescribed antihistamines Loratadin, Erius.
- Corticosteroids. In the acute form of pansinusitis corticosteroids are prescribed - hormonal drugs Hydrocortisone, Prednisolone.
Any traditional folk methods of treatment of such a disease must be clearly agreed with the ENT doctor, otherwise you can get a significant deterioration in health.
- Nasal washings with herbal decoctions. Separate herbs or complexes of sage, St. John's wort, calendula, stripes, raspberries, Kalanchoe, etc., are poured with warm water in the proportion of 1 tablespoon of collection per liter of water, insisted on a water bath and strained. With the help of a classical procedure for washing the nose, the obtained substance is injected into the nasal sinuses, after which it is carefully blown out.
- Inhalations. Such procedures are carried out over steam baths with a grassy basis from chamomile, sage, oregano, eucalyptus. It is forbidden to perform this procedure for patients who have problems with the respiratory system, lungs and cardiovascular system. Do not confuse with the use of a nebulizer with a common cold.
- Warm up. This type of activity consists in heating clay or salt, as well as placing the working substance in the tissue sacs on the sinus areas of the nose. It is impossible to conduct warming up if the pansinusitis has a purulent or polypous form.
- Use of ointments. When pansinusit in folk medicine recommend to use ointments based on wax, Kalanchoe, honey and aloe. This substance lubricates cotton swabs, inserted for twenty minutes in the nasal passages. It is forbidden to apply ointments to those who have high sensitivity or allergy to any component of the ointment.