- The mechanism of the magic action of bath masks
- What to expect: the effectiveness of masks in the bath
- The prohibitions on the treatment of hair baths: contraindications
- Useful tips on the application of bath masks for hair
- Recipes for bath masks for hair
Bath is a real beauty salon not only forskin and the whole body as a whole, but also for the hair too. This ancient rite has a pronounced rejuvenating effect on the whole body. High temperature and hot steam activate metabolic processes and blood circulation. Therefore, you need to catch the moment and correctly use the healing heat to improve the condition of damaged, problematic and often not growing strands. You can learn how to regularly make special hair masks in a bath, which can be much more effective than those that you do in ordinary, home conditions. However, it must be borne in mind that this procedure will differ from the usual face rejuvenation sessions with the help of various cosmetic products. Therefore, before healing the strands in such an unusual way, carefully read the tips and recommendations on how to do it correctly. Only in this way will he justify the hopes placed on him. And then you will surely like to go to the bathhouse even more.
The mechanism of the magic action of sauna masks
Why are masks made in or before the bath, are much more effective than all the rest, homemade cooked in ordinary conditions? It's all about hot steam and high temperatures, which maximally affect not only the strands themselves, but also their roots, and the sensitive scalp. Such a complex impact on the entire system and gives such amazing results. The mechanism of action of hair masks in a bath is simple, but at the same time extremely effective:
- under intensive pressure and the action of high temperatures and hot steam pores of scalp and hair flakes are gradually opened by , which ensures maximum absorption of all the useful nutrients that it carries inimagine a bath mask;
- more intensively begin to flow all metabolic processes at the cellular level in the scalp and inside each hair separately, as their active participants become various components of the mask, in this case the heat acts as a natural catalyst for ;
- nutrients fill the follicles, on which the health and outer beauty of the curls largely depends;
- they also repair damaged strands, among which - and split ends;
- in mask mask allow all active components of to penetrate to a sufficient depth of - accordingly, the effectiveness of their action is maximum;
- improves subcutaneous microcirculation ( blood circulation and lymph flow).
Hair absorbs very much moisture. Therefore, before applying bath masks, curls should be slightly moistened with water.
No miracles happen: all processes in the scalp and strands themselves are caused by the action of heat, which starts them, activates, accelerates, directs them in the right direction. As a result, after 2-3 weeks you will be able to enjoy the effectiveness of cosmetic hair masks in the bath, which can be safely called therapeutic.
Home treatment and care mask of honey and hair oil for a short time will restore the sick, broken and damaged strands.
To overcome hair loss, the onion mask will help: http: //beautiface.net/maski/ dlya-volos / lukovaya-maska.html
What to expect: the effectiveness of masks in the sauna
If the condition of the hair is not caused by any internal diseases, the masks in the bath will noticeably improve it,their appearance, but also healing them from the inside. If you competently approach this procedure and do it the way you need, after 2-3 weeks you can see the results:
- roots are strengthened - the hair ceases to fall out;
- scalp gets rid of itching with various forms of seborrhea;
- dandruff becomes much less;
- curls appear visually larger, thicker, as if they become larger;
- accelerates, finally, their slow growth;
- restores damaged hair: with the help of bath masks you can quickly heal brittle and split strands;
- now you can not be afraid of the fact that after washing your hair your hair will stick out in different directions: static electricity is coming to naught;
- strands become smooth, shiny, smooth, silky, very beautiful.
So, dear women, if the condition of your hair does not suit you, be sure to try for several weeks in a row to do for them therapeutic and cosmetic masks in the bath. The procedure is pleasant, you will not take much time, but will enjoy the results. However, it is worth considering that the effect of heat on various cellular structures is quite intense, as a result of which, undesirable side effects are possible with some diseases. Therefore, it is worthwhile to get acquainted with the list of contraindications.
Myths and Reality
It is believed that if you wash your hair often, there will be more hair loss. The scientists conducted a study and found out that this is a myth that does not have any scientific justification. The loss of ringlets and their washing is in no way connected with each other.
About bans on treatment of hair of a bath: contra-indications
Many mistakenly assume, that masks for hair( including bathing) can not do much harm to health. In fact, the high temperatures of this procedure, together with the active substances that are contained in the selected drugs, affect not only the strands, but also other systems of the body, penetrating into the blood. Therefore, they have their own contraindications:
- individual intolerance to of certain mask components: it is not necessary to treat the hair with pepper, mustard and other aggressive products in the bath;
- any skin head skin damage : scratches, abrasions, injuries - they are simply swallowed by steam and sweat, which can lead to infection in the blood, and then serious inflammation will begin that will require appropriate treatment;
- hypertension : people with high blood pressure do not feel very well in the sauna, but the matter is aggravated by the ingestion of active substances into the blood that can exude strong enough smells: as a result, a person with such a disease can not only feel bad, but he can startsevere dizziness until fainting.;
- any diseases of the circulatory system ;
- remind you that the bath is contraindicated in for exacerbation of any diseases of , so do not take risks and make similar masks if you have a fever or you feel unwell;
- serious problems with the nervous system , psyche.
On the one hand, there are not so many contraindications. On the other hand, they are all very important for health, so you can not ignore them in any case. Be sure to consider these moments before you begin treatment of hair with masks in the bath, so as not to harm your own body, but to help him.
Russian bath, according to tradition, are covered with such healing wood species as pine, birch, linden and oak, which at high temperatures excrete healing resins and oils. They are very useful for hair and increase the effectiveness of bath masks for them.
Useful tips on the use of mask masks for hair
To bath masks had the expected effect on the hair, you need to learn how to apply them correctly. In the process of preparation, there is nothing complicated, but the direct use of these means involves several nuances. Before applying a miraculous mixture on your head before going to the bath, we advise you to listen to the following recommendations.
- Composition of masks should be prepared in advance and bring it to the sauna with .There is another version of the development of events: if possible, you can turn a dressing room into a cosmetic laboratory. However, note that some components will have to be heated on a water bath( honey, cosmetic and vegetable oils, glycerin, kefir).Do not allow them to cool before applying them to the head.
- Do not choose the recipes in which it is proposed to use essential oils or eggs. For bath masks, these are far from the most successful ingredients. The protein under the influence of high temperatures in the bath will quickly curdle and spoil you the whole procedure. Ethers in such conditions with their concentrated, strong aroma can provoke dizziness up to nausea. And still these substances have the property to lose their useful qualities, coming in contact with hot air, from which you can not hide in a bath.
- Make sure that the mixture you have prepared is not too liquid : in this case it will simply flow to the eyes. If you feel that you can not achieve the desired density, add flour( oat, rice, wheat, etc.) to it. It will allow you to achieve the desired consistency and save this situation.
- The mask is applied to a dirty, slightly moistened head before going to the bath.
- The prepared preparation is first carefully rubbed into the scalp by massaging movements. Then the miraculous composition with the help of the comb is evenly distributed along the entire length of the strands. And finally, very carefully need to moisten the tips, which many represent serious problems in the form of cuts.
- After that, put a special polyethylene hat on the head for the bath and wrap your head with a towel( the warmest that you will find).
- You can visit the steam room, which will only enhance the curative effect of the cosmetic mask.
- The duration of the hair mask in a bath can average from 10 minutes to an entire hour. It depends on how long you wash and bathe and how well you carry the components of the mask.
- It is very easy and convenient to wash bath masks: there is always a lot of water at hand. However, for better effectiveness, it is better to rinse the curls after the agent from the kadushka, where the broom was brewed. As you know, oak, nettle, birch - they all have a very beneficial effect on the condition of the hair. Another option for washing masks for bath masks is beer, after which the strands will shine, as if after salon lamination.
- Hair after masks in a bath is better to dry naturally, ie without using a hair dryer.
If you try to do everything as suggested in these recommendations, you can put your hair in order within a month, improve them, so that they look great. Be sure to use these tips if you suffer from the tips of the tips, the loss of strands of whole shreds or slow hair growth. Gently affecting the roots and scalp, the masks in the bath will make the curls more voluminous, stronger, stronger and more beautiful. It remains a matter of small - choose the recipe that suits you.
Recipes for bath hair masks
When choosing a bath mask mask, follow the following criteria. First, consider the type of your strands. Secondly, be guided by a problem, which you want to solve with the help of such an unusual means. Third, assess the availability and individual tolerability of ingredients in the mask. The prescription should contain detailed instructions on the function of the product( for shine, against dandruff, etc.), the type of hair being processed and the maximum exact dosage( which is not recommended to change) of all products in its composition.
- For laminated glitter
Mix raw egg, 2 table.spoons of warm castor oil, a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, a teaspoon of glycerin.
- Against hair loss
Mix 2 tables.spoons of warm honey, 2 table.spoons of warm burdock( linen or castor) oil.
- For dry roots
You just need to apply kefir on the head( roots and hair itself).
- For accelerated growth
Pour a tablespoon of natural mustard powder 3 tables.spoons of strong tea leaves, add the egg yolk.
Very effective, fast acting, transforming curls, hair masks in a bath with proper use create real miracles. Strands after such intensive rejuvenating and restorative procedures begin to live a full life: they become bigger, thicker, start to grow faster, stop falling out, dandruff disappears. So now, going to the bath, be sure to take with you the ingredients to make a wonderful mask - do not regret it.
Like the article? Subscribe to the updates of VKontakte, Classmates, Facebook or Google Plus.
Do not forget to talk about the article to friends of , using the buttons of social networks. Thank you!