The diagnosis is a furuncle. General description
However, the experience of treating abscesses in people's ways is so rich and effective that often doctors themselves do not hesitate to take it. Moreover, in some cases, even strongly recommended.
The only thing that can never be done in any case, is to squeeze out or puncture the boils. Such self-medication can result in quite serious complications, up to the infection of blood. And in general, furuncles require very careful treatment.
Reasons for the appearance of boils
Healers of Ayurveda, ancient Indian medicine, believe that a boil can not just appear on the body. In their opinion, a furuncle is a signal to a person that it is on the spot where the abscess occurred that he has some problems.
It is believed that the main reason for which furuncles occur is hypothermia. In fact, the factors causing abscesses are much greater. These, in the first place, include:
- weakened immunity, nervous and physical fatigue;
- consequences of the transferred infectious diseases;
- chronic ailments accompanied by metabolic disorders( obesity, diabetes mellitus);
- vitamin deficiency;
- contamination of microtraumas when combing insect bites, scratches, abrasions;
- non-observance of personal hygiene.
What not to do with an
boil After finding a boil, do not try to squeeze it out! The danger lies in the fact that when it is damaged pus smears healthy skin, and new chiri appear. In addition, the infection can get into the blood. To cure such folk remedies from furuncles is unlikely to succeed.
The most dangerous places, where it is undesirable to even touch, is the groin, the mammary glands of nursing mothers and the face. Infection from an abscess that appeared on the face above the mouth line can reach the brain, which is fraught with the destruction of its tissues and even death.
And the likelihood of inflammation in the tissues of the vessels can result in thrombophlebitis of the facial superficial veins. Fungus and carbuncle: what's the difference?(reminder)
Folk recipes: cheap and effective
The most common way to get rid of abscesses is with folk remedies for a furuncle, as in everyday life, there is not always an opportunity for it. But in any case, a doctor's consultation before such a treatment would not be superfluous. If the disease is mild and no hospitalization is required, the following prescriptions can be used. Only thus it is impossible to forget about the main rule: hands and all ingredients used for treatment must be clean.
Means for ingestion
Successful treatment of abscesses is impossible without purification of blood. This can be achieved with the help of all kinds of tinctures and broths, without which, of course, the treatment of a furuncle with folk remedies can not do.
- Seeds of burdock( 15 pieces) pour water( 300 ml) and cook on low heat for 20 min. Give half an hour to stand and drink.
- 10 g of chopped grass and dandelion roots pour a glass of steep boiling water, insist for 3 hours. Strain and drink 5 r.a day for 1 tablespoon.
- 1 cup boiling water anger 2 tbsp.l.dried nettle flowers, give 30 minutes.to brew. Drink 3 tbsp.l.everyday.
- Make a collection of the crushed leaves of stinging nettle, a medicinal dandelion and a turn flower( 20 grams each).2 tbsp.l. This collection of pour two glasses of water, put in the oven for 3 hours. Strain, take 3 spoons 3 r.in a day.
- 1 tbsp.l.shredded leaves of the turn and cranberries pour a glass of steep boiling water, an hour to insist, drain. Take 2 tbsp.l.half an hour before meals 3 r.in a day.
Using the folk remedy for boils, you must not forget about caution. Use it must be very carefully, so as not to damage the abscess, so this can lead to infection there.
- Finely chop a slice of laundry soap with milk so that it covers the shavings. Stirring constantly, boil on low heat, until the mass reaches the consistency of sour cream. After cooling, apply to a sore spot and bandage. The dressing must be changed daily.
- Half of the baked onion is applied with a cut to the boil, tied. Change the bandage every 4 hours.
- Grated potatoes( raw) to attach to the abscess and tie. After 4 hours, make a new dressing.
- Mix a tablespoon of ground meal with olive oil and grind it. Mass to put on a boil, tie up.
- Chew a lightly salted crumb of black bread, apply to a boil and stick a plaster for 3 hours.
- To reduce swelling, with household soap, gently rub a piece of newspaper without text and attach to an abscess. Doing daily.
- Make a cake of honey and rye flour, attach to chirju, put compressor paper on top and bandage. Change the bandage every 5 hours.
How to cure a boil with folk remedies: Video
Treatment with folk remedies for boils on the body is usually safe. But you need to keep in mind: all the abscesses formed on the face and in the head area, it is not recommended to treat it yourself. It will be better if the specialist does this.