Cleaning the liver with olive oil at home
Our internal organs are able to say very much, all violations will affect the structure and color of the skin, hair and nails. Therefore, it is important to pay special attention to our bodies.
Cleaning the liver with olive oil?
Our body periodically needs general cleaning, and the liver is no exception. In folk medicine, there are many techniques and recommendations for cleaning this important body.
One of the most effective recipes is purifying the liver with olive oil. How to perform this procedure correctly? How to prepare the body for cleansing? Many people say that this method is the most effective, but is strictly forbidden to people with gallstones.
Rules for cleaning the liver with olive oil
- You need to make a glass of olive oil, you can also take sunflower and corn.
- Take a lemon that is squeezed into this glass, to enhance the choleretic effect of the oil.
- On the day of the procedure, you should make an enema, for this use warm water with a little lemon juice.
- Next, place a heating pad in the area of the liver, and heat it as needed.
- In the evening before going to bed you need to pour warm milk in one glass, and in the other juice, heated to a temperature of 36 degrees, which will provide a faster action during cleaning.
- Now you need to take a sip of oil and drink it with juice, repeat the procedure every 15 minutes, until all the glasses are empty.
- It is important at this time to set yourself up for a positive wave, enjoying the process, even if this is going to be very difficult.
- Half an hour after the completion of the cleaning procedure, you need to do respiratory gymnastics.
- You can include good music or view an exciting video.
- After finishing the second stage, you need to lie down and fall asleep, without being distracted by other factors, watching TV, etc.
- After cleaning a week, two it will be useful to stick to a plant diet, drink the most home freshly squeezed juices.
Attention! Before starting the procedure, it is important to consult a doctor in order to avoid deplorable consequences.
About cleaning the liver with olive oil - doctor's reviews
Ekaterina Tikhonovna, doctor-therapist.
"Before taking such a decision to clean the liver at home, it is important to undergo appropriate tests and find out what condition your body is in. It is best to undergo ultrasound and pass blood and urine tests in order to detect the presence or absence of stones in the body.
If you do not do this and clean up, then there will be a huge problem, up to unforeseen consequences, and therefore you should not rely on chance, but rather reinsure yourself in advance! "
Users feedback on purifying the liver with olive oil
Marina Alexandrovna, 56 years old.
"I cleanse the liver with olive oil at home regularly and I want to note that after this procedure the mood improves, there is a rush of strength, toxins and harmful radicals are released. The procedure is safe and easy to perform, the only thing is that the urge to excrement becomes more painful at first, and oil is not particularly pleasant.
But if I endure everything to the end, the results will be the next morning: the body seems to come alive, I have internal forces, and I try not to eat fat and harmful at all, but I cook food only from useful products. Take care of your body and watch your health! »
Specialists note that using the method of cleaning the liver with olive oil is prohibited when the following problems in the body.
- Exacerbations of heart diseases.
- Presence of stones in the gallbladder.
- The increased acidity of the stomach.
- Inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Pregnancy and menstruation.
Results of cleaning
After the procedure, the bile is ejected, toxins, dead tissue and mucus are removed from the body. Desires in the toilet begin in 1-2 hours, you can prepare a bowl for feces, in order to see what is going on in your body.
There may be unpleasant sensations arising from the movement of stones along the bile ducts, and therefore it is worth to relax and not to prevent emptying. At the end of cleaning you can put a light enema with warm water for the final withdrawal of all negative substances.
Suppose a light supper, but it's best not to eat, but to wait until morning. After such a cleaning, you will feel a noticeable improvement, and the composition of the blood will change for the better.