Papillomas are known to mankind for a long time and although they are not malignant formations, they are still preferred to be removed. Especially this applies to those parts of the body where they can easily be injured or disturbed. Removal of papillomas by the radio wave method has long been not a novelty, but this method remains in undisputed leaders, as it has many advantages.
What is Surgutron, and how radio waves work
In not so far back in 1978 in the US was implemented the method of radio wave surgery. Its creators invented the most sparing way to combat skin formation, which was embodied in a special apparatus called "Surgitron."To date, it has already become a household name. In every self-respecting cosmetology clinic, there is this apparatus, which is designed to make the skin clean, removing any growths from it.
What is the principle of work? A radio knife is brought to the papilloma. Just do not be afraid of the name. In fact, this is not any knife, but an electrode that will not even touch your skin. It emits high-frequency energy, removing a non-aesthetic outgrowth. It happens so clearly that no serious wounds are formed. Radio waves seem to evaporate the "bad" cells of the papilloma, while not affecting the healthy.
Advantages of the radio wave method
Radio wave removal by papillomas is even more popular than laser. The whole point is that this method has such advantages, most of which are not available to others. Namely:
- As you already know, the radio-knife does not touch the skin and does not damage it. The incision is microscopically accurate, and the wound formed has exactly the same size as that of the removed papilloma. If the formation is small, then the place after removal is similar to abrasion. This allows it to quickly heal.
- Radio waves "seal" healthy cells, so the wound does not bleed. Due to this, it is practically impossible to get to harmful microorganisms.
- The non-contact method makes the procedure completely painless. Radio waves do not affect the nerve endings, so the procedure is performed without anesthesia, even if you need to remove a large amount of papillomas at a time.
- Since the wound is formed minimal, it does not leave any scars or scarring after itself. Already after about a week, the crust is covered, and under it is a new skin, which only slightly differs in color from the rest. After some time, the color is also equalized.
- The radio wave method makes it possible to send the body of the papilloma to a cytological analysis to examine it for malignancy. Many other methods damage the build-up so much that it is impossible to do it after them.
- The absence of traumatism of surrounding tissues allows you to remove growths on the most delicate parts of the body, for example, on the eyelids. Here no other method can be used because of the danger of damage to the eyeball.
How the procedure passes
It's okay to remove the papilloma with a radio knife. It does not hurt very quickly. A few minutes and you are already free, you can continue your normal life without worrying about anything. Here's how it happens:
- A doctor examines the build-up to make sure that this is really a papilloma.
- No special preparations are necessary before the procedure. It does not require the use of injections, ointments and other pain medications.
- The time to remove the papilloma directly depends on its size. Small ones are removed in 2-3 minutes.
- Immediately after the "cutting" of the build-up, you can go further on your business, because the treatment is carried out on an outpatient basis. Close monitoring of the doctor does not require it.
Although the radio wave method is very simple and convenient, some rules of care for the wound still need to be observed so as not to interfere with the normal healing process. For this it is necessary:
- First day not to wet the place where the papilloma was removed.
- A few days to avoid baths, saunas, tanning beds, swimming pool.
- Protect the wound from sunlight. The more it is, the longer it is to avoid tanning in this area.
- Use for the full healing only the remedy prescribed by the doctor, because most of the usual disinfecting and cauterizing preparations are not needed here.
- Inspect the wound for changes in its appearance. At the first signs that something has gone wrong( discoloration, densification, enlargement or inflammation), consult a doctor immediately.
At the same time, it is strictly forbidden to rip off the crust, which should disappear on its own after a few days. Better, in general, once again do not touch this place and do not expose it to any mechanical impact. You should understand that this will remove the risk of scars. If the above rules are not observed, no doctor will give you guarantees that the wound will heal without consequences.
Increase of immunity by herbal preparations. Instruction
Contraindications for treatment with Surgitron
As with any treatment, the radio wave method has its contraindications. It can not be used in the following cases:
- Too much skin formation.
- Diseases of the blood.
- Diabetes mellitus.
- Presence of metal prostheses in the body.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
Cautious you need to be the one who at the time of the procedure in the body are all sorts of inflammatory processes. Most likely, the doctor will advise to postpone the treatment for another time. In any case, listen to a specialist who knows exactly whether you can use this tool at the moment or not.
Video. Treatment of papilloma folk remedies
If you do not know which method to choose to remove your papillomas, then give preference to the radio wave. Especially it concerns those cases when the growths are on your face. So you can maintain the integrity of the skin and prevent the formation of ugly scars.