In the modern world, a large number of people lead a sedentary lifestyle, practically not doing sports. One of the consequences of this lifestyle can be pain in cervical osteochondrosis, the symptoms of which are varied, but very easily diagnosed.
So what are the symptoms of this disease? Consider symptoms of cervical osteochondrosis arising in the brain of and not only in it:
- The general decrease in visual acuity, the fuzzy outlines of surrounding objects, the lack of the ability to focus the eyes - these are also the symptoms of osteochondrosis caused by poor blood supply to the brain.
- Headache with cervical osteochondrosis appears due to damage to the nerve endings of the spinal cord, or rather, its cervical region.
- Noise effects( noise, ringing, hearing impairment), which in this disease occur in humans, if it is for a long time in a sitting or standing position.
- Nausea( coma in the throat, and sometimes vomiting), shortness of breath, usually arise due to disruption in the capacity of the vessels of the brain and arteries of the spinal cord, which in turn results in weight loss, lack of appetite, and provokes a lack of nutritioussubstances in the human body.
- Blood pressure jumps during illness are due to insufficient supply of blood to the medulla oblongata.
- Sensation in the throat of an alien object, perspiration( as with a beginning cold) may in some cases be one of the few symptoms of the disease, which in the initial stages makes diagnosis very difficult.
- Dizziness caused by inadequate supply of oxygen to brain semicircular ear canals, the function of which is to balance.
- Loss of consciousness, usually with cervical osteochondrosis, is caused by changes in arterial pressure. This symptom easily docked, if a person quickly put on his feet, the blood flow is restored to normal and the person comes to life.
- Hyperemia: increased temperature in the cervical region.
We add that the disease can progress. For example, cervical osteochondrosis of the 2nd degree, the symptoms of which are very similar to the above signs, is characterized by the presence of discogenic radiculitis, pinpoint pain( not only around the neck, but also in the peritoneal region), the presence of unpleasant sensations when turning the head or tilting the trunk, rapid fatigue andetc.
More in-depth character of the symptoms of cervical osteochondrosis in women : the headache is partial, the pain does not have a specific focus( it can be a head, tooth,periodic pain), a woman suffers from a violation of normal biological rhythm, etc.
Chest-chest osteochondrosis: symptoms of
This disease of the spine is quite serious, as it is characterized by changes not only in vertebral discs, but also in surrounding tissues. When the disease suffers not only the cervical, but also the thoracic spine. In some cases, also has a disorder of cerebral circulation. A positive factor in the case of this disease is that it is diagnosed at an early stage.
Symptomatic is very similar to manifestations of cervical osteochondrosis( nausea, headaches, blood pressure jumps, deterioration of general vision and hearing, dizziness, loss of consciousness, sore throat, pain in the cervical spine).But there are signs that you can easily and accurately recognize this disease: pain in the chest and heart area, permanent fatigue, loss of strength, uncomfortable sensations in the shoulder girdle, numbness of the fingers( caused by a violation in the circulation).