The best vitamins for hair growth: what to choose?
Hair can shine in beauty and health only in one case - if they get all the necessary minerals and vitamins that play an important role in their structure and growth. As soon as there is a shortage of vitamins, many problems arise: the hair becomes brittle and dull, begins to fall out and grow slowly, the scalp becomes dry and dandruff appears.
Replenishment of vitamin reserves occurs naturally - we eat food, it is split into different elements in the body and spreads throughout the body. However, sometimes those vitamins that we get through food become inadequate. Therefore, their shortage needs to be replenished from the outside, that is, to make various masks, in which you need to add vitamins in the form of oils( you can easily find in the pharmacy), or just use vitamins in the form of a dragee. But which ones? With this now and understand.
What vitamins are needed for our hair?
In fact, for normal hair growth, absolutely all vitamins that are only known to humans are required. After all, each of them performs its specific function.
Vitamins for hair growth are needed as follows:
- retinol, or known to everyone vitamin A - it is often included in various cosmetics for hair care, since it has a powerful regenerative effect, strengthening and stimulating effect;
- thiamine, or vitamin B1 - is one of the main vitamins that activate hair growth, its regular effect on curls allows you to grow gorgeous head of hair in a short period of time;
- riboflavin, or vitamin B2 - supports the flow of metabolic processes that occur in the hair cells, so that they receive sufficient oxygen and they become light and obedient;
- niacin, or vitamin B3 - supports "youth", prevents cell aging and promotes active hair growth, moisturizes and retains moisture in cells for a long time;
- choline, or vitamin B4 - has a powerful firming effect, perfectly fights hair loss and also activates their growth due to good nutrition;
- pantothenic acid, or vitamin B5 - strengthens the hair follicles, prevents hair loss, provides them with adequate nutrition, stimulates their growth and, importantly, saturates every cell with oxygen;
- pyridoxine, or vitamin B6 - has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal action, copes well with such problems as oily seborrhea and dandruff due to excessive dryness of the scalp;
- biotin, or vitamin B7 - aligns the structure of the hair, preventing their fragility, ideal for those who do not like their curly locks;
- inositol, or vitamin B8, is another "healer" that helps treat seborrhea and fungal diseases, which often cause many problems with scalp and hair;
- folic acid, or vitamin B9 - activates the growth of hair, creates on them an invisible film that prevents the negative effects of ultraviolet rays, as well as other harmful factors( for example, sudden changes in ambient temperature);
- aminobenzoic acid, or vitamin B10 - is simply necessary for those women who have discovered gray hairs before their due date, restores their structure, nourishes, renews cells and has a general rejuvenating effect;
- Levokarnitin, or vitamin B11 - is the main thing in the work of the sebaceous glands, it ensures their normal functioning and prevents the appearance of dandruff, ideal for those who suffer from excessive fatty hair;
- cyanocobalamin, or vitamin B12 - one of the main vitamins for hair growth, which gives astounding results( up to 4 cm per month), while being one of the most affordable, it is easy to buy at any pharmacy;it enriches cells with oxygen, provides them with additional nutrition and promotes their regeneration;
- vitamin D - a source of natural shine and shine of hair, with its regular intake into the body, the curls become smooth and shiny, as after the procedure for lamination or screening;
- vitamin E - is a vitamin of "life" and when it lacks the hair immediately begins to lose its luster and become brittle;it provides transportation of oxygen to the follicles, nourishes them and promotes active growth of curls;
- vitamin K - is the main humectant for hair, it not only delivers moisture to the cells, but also promotes their retention for a long time;its use is advisable in the event that there is a problem with the dryness of the hair;
- vitamin C - strengthens hair, improves blood circulation and nutrient supply to hair bulbs, which also has a good effect on hair growth.
In order to find out which vitamins for hair growth you need to take, you first need to determine which deficiency is observed in you, as well as find out the reason for the decrease of a vitamin in your body.
Where can I get vitamins?
Vitamins promoting hair growth can be easily purchased at the pharmacy. We do not advise you to purchase them in online stores, because the product you received may be substandard and you not only can not accelerate the growth of your curls, but also contribute to damage to their structure.
Do not be lazy and go personally to the pharmacy, because here at any time you can provide all the necessary information about the product and confirm all that has been said documentarily.
But remember that the use of vitamins brings only a temporary effect - as long as you drink them or add them to masks, you will see the result as soon as you stop, and the condition of your hair will gradually become the same.
And to prevent this, review your diet. It should be balanced and contain all the vitamins and minerals necessary for the normal functioning of the body. After all, if it works smoothly, then no additional vitamins that accelerate hair growth are required. They will grow well without this.
Include in your diet foods that contain many vitamins that are not enough in your body. In this case, it is important to eat regularly and properly, and not from time to time, when you will get inspired.
Do not stick to mono-diet, as they limit the consumption of food, which contain all the necessary substances to the body.
Is it possible to combine vitamins and how to do it correctly?
In order to activate hair growth, you need not only to know what vitamins you need, but also how to properly combine them with each other. After all, the end result depends on it, which you can achieve.
In case of incorrect application, even useful vitamins can become harmful to the hair. Some of them simply block the actions of others, they are not digested and their application becomes simply meaningless. Therefore, if you want to grow a thick head of hair, then know that in no case can you combine:
- vitamins B1, B2, B3 and B6;
- vitamins B6 and B12;
- vitamin C with any vitamins of group B.
In order to grow hair, you can use the combination:
- of vitamin A, E and C;
- of vitamin B2 and B6;
- of vitamin B9 and C;
- of vitamin C and E.
This combination is ideal for the body. With it, every vitamin is fully absorbed and begins to work actively. By the way, this rule extends not only to vitamins for oral administration, but also to those used for the preparation of therapeutic masks.
There are also a few rules, compliance with which will allow you to further accelerate the growth rate of your hair.
Rule # 1
Every spring and autumn drink pharmacy vitamin complexes designed specifically for hair. If these are not found, then they can be replaced by common multivitamin complexes. They will also have a positive effect, not only on your hair, but on the whole body.
Rule # 2
Consult the trichologist. If you do not have any skin diseases, it may be that he will introduce the missing vitamins intramuscularly, which will allow them to reach their goal much faster and get down to business.
Rule # 3
If you decide to take vitamins inside, then you need to do this according to the instructions. Ingest can take vitamins in the form of dragees, and in liquid form. The main thing is to do it right.
And a few more rules
Remember that only regular use of vitamin for hair growth on the head will allow you to grow thick and beautiful head of hear. If you take them inside, do it whole courses, if you add them to your home masks, you need to do them at least 1-2 times a week. In this case, you need only use oily vitamins in ampoules, purchased in a pharmacy.
If vitamin complexes are recommended to drink 2 times a year, then vitamin masks should be done regularly and at least once a week.
You can not remember the existence of a vitamin only when there are problems with the hair. They should be applied regularly. Only in this way you can avoid many misfortunes.
How to prepare a vitamin mask for hair growth?
There is a huge variety of cosmetic oils based on oil vitamins. You can also create a mask that will suit you perfectly. Below are suggested several options for preparing home cosmetics, the main purpose of which is the activation of hair growth.
- Combine vitamins B2, B12, a tablespoon of castor or burdock oil and one egg yolk. Mix everything thoroughly, apply on hair and wait 30 minutes.
- Combine vitamin B3, propolis and natural bee honey. Stir, apply on curls and wait 20-25 minutes.
- Combine vitamins A, D, E, B12 with a small amount of bee honey, burdock oil and lemon juice. Stir everything, apply on hair for 40 minutes.
After applying the mask, you need to put a shower cap or plastic bag on your head, then wrap it with a towel. This allows you to create a greenhouse effect that enhances the effect of the active ingredients that make up the cosmetic product.
It is recommended not to wash hair with ordinary water, but with decoctions of plants. They also contain substances that promote hair growth. And if you use them every time you wash your head, you will soon notice how your head of hair has changed.