Mustard bath for weight loss
Dear girls, is it really necessary to resort to such procedure, like mustard baths, in order to get a slender and tightened body. This is not only dangerous, but not entirely pleasant. Let's try to lay out all the pitfalls of this procedure.
The principle of action of the mustard bath
The benefits of this session is the intensive warming effect, the blood circulation is accelerated, the metabolism is accelerated, sweating is increased, the pores are opened, and excess fluid is eliminated from the body. From such baths there is reddening of the skin, weight is effectively reduced.
Such procedures are forbidden to people with sensitive skin.
Mustard baths give a physiotherapeutic effect, mustard oil irritates the nerve endings, warms the skin and speeds up the circulation of lymph.
A mustard powder bath can only be an adjunct to losing weight, when all the rules for a healthy lifestyle, balanced diet and regular exercise are strictly observed.
Technology of application of the mustard bath
What do we need to do?
- Prepare the mixture. Recipe: 200 gr.dry mustard for 200 liters of water. You can also add a few drops of lemon essential oil.
- Preparing the bath, the water temperature should not be more than 38 degrees.
- The very process of taking a bath with mustard powder should be no more than 5-7 minutes.
- After rinsing the body, lubricate the moisturizer and lie down to rest.
- Before immersion in the mustard bath, exclude the presence of wounds, abrasions, cuts, and various skin conditions on the body.
- For those who have high blood pressure, you can apply a bath, but only sitting.
- To avoid irritation of sensitive areas, pre-lubricate them with petroleum jelly, after a bath thoroughly rinse with running water.
Be sure to consult with a specialist about taking mustard baths just for you. Every organism has its own individuality, and it can react in different ways. Consider all the nuances during a similar session for losing weight.
Feature of the mustard bath
Powder can adversely affect the patient's eyes and respiratory system. To do this, it is necessary to ensure their effective protection.
After the body is immersed in the water, it is necessary to close the bath with a dense cloth, sheet or thin blanket, in order to avoid mustard vapors from the water.
This is especially important in the first session of making mustard baths.
Benefit from a similar procedure
A mustard tub can become a wonderful help for beginning athletes, it normalizes the process of adapting to loads. Accelerated blood circulation can easily cope with the pain in the muscles, which means that the comfort of action during weight loss increases.
Special contraindications must be considered in accordance with the use of mustard baths, they concern the diseases of cardiovascular, gynecological, renal systems, strict prohibition for pregnant and breast-feeding.
Reviews of the most courageous patients
Tatiana, 25 years old.
« I conducted mustard courses for weight loss and recovery of epidermal cells after removal of sunburn. The effect justified all my bold expectations, although it was not very pleasant to hold such sessions, but in the third procedure I saw the results, the body became more elastic, the skin tightened, became elastic and even. I added a few drops of essential oils of walnut and orange. Pleasant smell pleased me, and I with dignity sustained 12 procedures. With a balanced diet and exercise on the simulator, I lost 2 months at 6 kg. The result is satisfied, I advise you! »