Pumpkin for the face: we make the pumpkin mask
Even when the Halloween season is over and the pumpkin is excellent for amazing jewelry, it will always be suitable for use in cereals, juices, pies, and also for refreshing, healing, rejuvenating the face. This product is rich in vitamins A, C and E, and also contains beta-carotene, zinc, potassium and antioxidants, which can help eliminate redness and irritation with acne.
Pumpkin for the face skin
Pumpkin has many advantages. Contains enzymes that help eliminate dry skin cells. Pumpkin is excellent for acne skin, contains in its composition zinc, which helps to control the level of hormones and heal skin wounds. Pumpkin removes inflammation, reduces pore size, controls excess oil and prevents the appearance of pimples, blackheads and spots. Perfectly suitable for damaged skin, full of vitamins C and K, which help to eliminate age and pigment spots. It is a powerful antioxidant.
The molecular structure of the pumpkin permits the penetration of nutrients deep into the skin even at home use. It is surprisingly good for treating a dull complexion, preventing premature aging of the skin and excessive pigmentation.
Mask from a pumpkin recipe
Honey together with a pumpkin works wonders. This is an excellent moisturizing dermis, the mask is excellent for sensitive and dry skin. Honey opens the pores and helps to clean the dirt, and the pumpkin renews the damaged skin. It can also increase blood circulation in the deep layers of the epidermis!
Cosmetic mask of pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon of cooked pumpkin.
- 1 teaspoon of fresh honey.
Optional: 1 teaspoon Vitamin E in a capsule and 50 m of raw apple cider vinegar.
How to make a mask from a pumpkin?
Mix all the products in puree and apply on face, neck and décolleté area. Leave the mixture for 15 minutes. Rinse the skin with cold water and apply a nourishing cream.
Yes, the product is orange! But do not worry, he will not dye the skin!
Perfect for withered and weakened skin.
- 2 tablespoons of canned pumpkin puree or 1 spoonful of fresh crushed pumpkin.
- 1/2 teaspoon organic preheated on a water honey bath.
- 1/2 teaspoon of milk( better fat-free, but you can replace it with soy or almonds).
Pumpkin for the face, how to use it correctly?
- Start by cleaning the skin. Remove all make-up and wash the face with boiled water with an ordinary cleanser.
- Mix pumpkin puree, honey and milk in a small bowl and mix well. When using a fresh pumpkin, peel the internals and remove the seeds. Whip the sticky viscera to creamy pulp and mix with honey and milk.
- Apply the mask with your fingers or a small brush, avoid getting the mixture in the eye area. You can also apply the composition to the neck and neck, but for this you need to double the amount of ingredients.
- The duration of the mask is approximately 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove it with a warm, damp washcloth and apply a moisturizer to your face.
Pumpkin for facial skin prone to acne!
Ingredients of the mask:
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal and pumpkin puree.
- 1 teaspoon of soda.
- Water( enough to make a paste).
Grind oatmeal and pumpkin slices in a blender or food processor.
Add one teaspoon of baking soda with a little water to make the paste. Apply mask on clean, dry face skin. Leave for 10 minutes. Rinse with cold water.
Such simple and natural masks from a pumpkin will make your skin velvety and moisturized, and with their regular application you will completely forget about possible rashes and black dots on the face!
Use the recipes of nature and be healthy!