Hello, dear readers. Today I want to talk about wheat germ oil. I bought it myself recently in a drugstore, used to collect for the body, as I read from reviews that this oil makes the skin very smooth and tender. But, in addition, wheat germ oil is used for the face, hair, hands. Having tested the oil on my hands, I realized that for the body, oil would fit perfectly, especially in the cold season. The skin is very dry now, and even the water in the faucet dry the skin. Wheat germ oil is just universal. On the properties and application of this oil I want today and talk.
Although wheat germ oil is considered heavy and it is recommended to dilute it with a lighter, such as almond oil, peach bones, before use. But, this oil can be used in its pure form. Of course, it is not so quickly absorbed into the skin like jojoba oil, which I use for hair. More details about jojoba oil can be found in the article "Jojoba oil for face and hair."Nevertheless, a very pleasant oil, perfectly distributed over the skin and the skin instantly becomes very smooth and tender.
Wheat germ oil. Properties.
Wheat germ oil is obtained by the cold pressing method from wheat germ. Apply oil for health and beauty.
- This oil is valued for the presence in it of vitamin E, which in oil is the maximum amount. Vitamin E is known to be an antioxidant. Vitamin E has wound-healing, anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Wheat germ oil perfectly softens the skin, which I really liked, the skin, after applying the oil is smooth, soft and soft.
- In addition, wheat germ oil promotes the healing of wounds, microcracks, abrasions, burns on the skin.
- Oil is used for wrinkles on the face.
- Also, wheat germ oil levels the skin.
- Oil slows the aging process of skin cells, promotes the oil of good blood circulation in the tissues.
Wheat germ oil is used in hair care in combination with castor, burdock and other oils.
When buying oil, pay attention to the date of production of the oil. Often, the oils are sold in bottles of dark glass, it is believed that this is the right packaging for oils. Store the oil after you open it in the refrigerator, and tightly closed.
Wheat germ oil. Contraindications.
- Contraindicated for allergies to oil or individual intolerance to this oil, which is extremely rare.
- When taking this oil inside it is not recommended to use it for urolithiasis and cholelithiasis.
I also read that wheat germ oil can cause the formation of comedones. Before applying this oil, it must be tested on the wrist for individual intolerance.
I will not say anything about the application of wheat germ oil inside, because I do not use it inside.
Wheat germ oil. Application for facial skin.
Oil is perfect in skin care, it is thanks to the eulogies on the Internet that I bought it. Indeed, it softens the skin on the top five. I will use it in the cold season.
- Apply oil to the skin around the eyes, since the oil helps to smooth wrinkles.
- Apply facial oil for the first signs of skin aging, with fading and flabby skin.
- Wheat germ oil is applied in the fight against cellulite.
- Apply with irritated skin, with skin prone to acne and acne.
- Oil is used to fight freckles and age spots.
- Wheat germ oil is applied in masks, it is added to the cream, they are applied to the problem areas of the skin.
- Apply oil for dry skin to the lips, with dry hands and face skin, as an excellent emollient.
Thus, wheat germ oil is an ideal means for facial skin care, including for problem skin. After a week of application, its results are noticeable: inflammations decrease, wrinkles become less noticeable, the complexion improves. Reviews about this oil are the most positive.
Wheat germ oil for irritated skin, with acne. Wheat germ oil in combination with essential oils perfectly copes with these skin problems. To do this, add a drop of lavender or cedar oil to the tablespoon of wheat germ oil. We collect oil in the palm of our hands and warm it by rubbing it in the palms of our hands. We put on the cleansed face, we leave for 15-20 minutes, and surpluses can always be cleaned with a napkin.
Wheat germ oil for wrinkles under the eyes. To reduce wrinkles, mix a tablespoon of oil with a drop of essential oil of rose, neroli, jasmine. Apply oil under the eyes with light movements.
Wheat germ oil with age spots. To whiten the skin, it is enough to mix a spoonful of butter with a drop of lemon oil. Apply oil to the face. This procedure can be done in the morning and evening.
Wheat germ oil in cellulite. In case of problematic areas on the body, you can massage yourself on a spoonful of oil by adding a drop of any citrus oil, including: lemon oil, orange, grapefruit, mandarin. Choose one that you like more. Do a body massage using such a mixture of oils.
For face, body and hands care, just perfect oil. It can be used in pure form without mixing with oils. The medical indications of this oil include the use of oil for eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis.
Unique in its properties and composition, wheat germ oil gives the skin radiance, smooth and beautiful color, beauty, softness and tenderness. For skin care, this oil is ideal.
Wheat germ oil from stretch marks. Due to the content of vitamins in the oil, it helps to restore the elasticity of the skin. Rub oil into problem areas daily for 10 minutes. Before use, the oil should be heated in the palms and applied to the skin.
Wheat germ oil. Application for hair.
For hair this oil is also used, but in a mixture with other oils. I did not use this oil for hair, I use coconut oil and jojoba oil, now these oils are very like. I love aromatherapy with essential oil of lavender. About the essential oil of lavender can be read in the article "Lavender essential oil, application, properties."
- Wheat germ oil strengthens the hair, giving them shine and density.
- Helps in the fight against dandruff and seborrhea.
- Wheat germ oil makes hair soft.
At the split ends, the oil is applied to the tips of the hair an hour before washing the head. You can mix this oil with jojoba oil, coconut oil in a 1: 1 ratio.
For the health of hair and when deposited, it is useful to apply wheat germ oil in its pure form for half an hour before washing hair. Hair wash with shampoo, it is best to do such procedures by the course, once a week.
Essential oils can be added to such a mask. When the hair falls out, the rosemary oil works well on a tablespoon of wheat germ oil with a drop of rosemary oil. Also, essential oil of eucalyptus, cedar and thyme. Apply oil to hair for half an hour before washing your hair.
Masks based on wheat germ oil strengthen hair, give them shine and softness. Oil strengthens the nail plate, helps to heal cracks on the lips, eliminates the peeling of the hands. Also, you can lubricate the knees and elbows with wheat germ oil.
This is a universal oil of wheat germ. I hope that it will please you.