Today I want to share a mask for hair from natural honey and eggs. Rather for a mask, I use the egg yolk. Eggs I buy rustic, from friends. I do not do a mask from the shops. In addition, I add oil to the hair mask. Usually I add olive, but sometimes, almond, peach seed oil, wheat germ oil. I like oils very much. It happens I just mix, my favorite, lavender essential oil with base oil and put it on my hair. I leave for a couple of hours a mask and wash off with shampoo. Hair, of course, smooth, shiny, elastic.
Honey and egg perfectly complement each other and have a positive effect on the hair. This is the perfect combination for beauty and health of hair. Home recipes for hair from natural products have an excellent result.
Natural honey is very rich in vitamins and trace elements. It makes our hair healthy, moisturizes, helps in the fight against dandruff. Iron increases blood circulation, and folic acid activates their growth. If you want to learn more about the information, and find out what benefits honey has for hair, read the article "What is useful for honey for hair."
Egg strengthens, restores hair, prevents loss, calcium and amino acids are the building blocks for hair, B vitamins accelerate hair growth.
Rules for the application of hair mask with honey and egg
I want to share my experience in the preparation of a mask. A properly prepared mask from natural products will have the desired result.
- The first thing I want to mention. Take honey from beekeepers to be sure of the quality of the product.
- If honey is sugared, then it should be melt in a water bath.
- Use eggs for rustic. Such eggs are much better and more effective for masks. Usually I only use yolks in masks.
- If you melt the honey, it should be slightly cooled, otherwise the egg can be cooked in hot honey.
- A mask made of yolk and honey should be rubbed into roots and spread over strands of hair. Can be distributed using scallop.
- After applying the mask, warm your head with a towel, before dressing the cellophane cap on your hair.
- Keep the mask on your hair for about 40 minutes. Mask wash off with warm water, even better, a little cool. So that the egg does not curl over the hair. My hair is shampooed.
- Then the hair can be rinsed with water with apple cider vinegar. I usually add a spoonful of vinegar to a liter of water.
- Mask can be done once a week. I do it every other week. If necessary, you can make a course, 7-10 procedures.
Mask made from honey and eggs suitable for hair of any type. If you add other ingredients to the mask, then the effectiveness of the mask will be many times better.
Mask for hair from honey and eggs.
Mask with yolk, butter, honey. I make a hair mask from honey, yolk and butter. I use three yolks on my long hair. For each yolk, I add a couple of spoonfuls of oil and a spoonful of honey. I mix everything well and put it on my hair.
- 3 yolks
- 6 spoons of oil( olive, burdock, almond, etc.)
- 1 spoon of honey
I tried to prepare from honey and yolk, for me this mask is very sticky and poorly distributed in the hair. I like the mask with butter more. The hair after the mask is soft and shiny.
I put the mask on my hair and leave it for about an hour. And then I wash off with water, I rinse my hair and dry naturally. I use the hair dryer in very rare cases.
But there are many other recipes using honey and eggs. For the growth of hair in the mask can be added: onions, cognac, burdock oil. Recipes of onion masks for hair, I recently shared on the blog, in the article "Onion masks from hair loss and for hair growth."
Mask for hair with cognac, yolk, honey. To prepare a mask, mix the two yolks with a spoonful of honey and add a couple of spoons of cognac.
- 2 yolks
- 1 spoon of honey
- 2 spoons of cognac
The mask is applied to the hair before washing the hair for 30 minutes. Then wash the mask off the hair with shampoo. In the mask, if desired, you can add a teaspoon of vitamin A. Vitamin A and E in liquid form I buy at the pharmacy. It's worth a penny. It is convenient to add to the mask.
Mask with honey, lemon, yolk and butter. To prepare the mask, you need a couple of spoons of honey, a spoonful of lemon juice, yolk and a spoonful of oil.
- 2 spoons of honey
- 1 yolk
- 1 spoon of olive oil
- 1 spoon of lemon juice
Ingredients should be mixed and applied to the hair for about 40 minutes. We wash off the mask with shampoo. The hair after the mask is smooth, shiny, soft.
I did the mask with the whole egg, but I came to the conclusion that it is much more effective to use yolks in masks. In addition, the protein is very poorly washed off the hair.
There is also an opinion that honey brightens hair. Honey gives the hair a slightly golden hue, but does not make a brunette blonde.
Hair requires care, consumption of vitamins, fish oil, all this has a positive effect not only on the general condition of the body, but also on the hair. Prepare a mask for hair with honey and egg at home is very easy. To restore hair shine, strength and beauty, it is enough to pay attention to the hair using masks.