Hello dear readers. Today I want to talk about hair. Namely, why do hair fall out? I think that many people faced this problem. Hair reflects the state of our physical and mental health. In day we can lose up to hundred hair and it is considered norm if hair drop out in large quantities, here the help of the expert is necessary. These questions are handled by a trichologist.
Active hair loss is one of the signs of disruption of the body or diseases. Therefore, first of all you need to find out the cause of hair loss. And having eliminated the reason it is possible to stop hair loss.
Many women note hair loss after childbirth. Typically, the fallout begins 1-4 weeks after birth and may last several months. This is due to the change in the hormonal background of the woman. Hair ceases to fall out spontaneously after 3-12 months after childbirth. And in subsequent pregnancies, hair loss in women becomes less pronounced.
Why do hair fall out? Causes.
The reasons for hair loss are quite a lot, the most important thing is to understand why your hair falls out. Having found out the reason and having solved it, it is possible to get rid of such problem as loss of hair.
- Decreased hemoglobin level in the blood, as one of the causes of hair loss. How to increase hemoglobin in the blood can be found in the article "How to increase hemoglobin."
- Hair can fall out in case of diabetes mellitus. In order to find out if you have sugar in your blood, it's enough to take a blood test for sugar.
- Also, hair can fall out badly with a lack of vitamins and trace elements in the body, such as zinc, calcium and others.
- Thyroid dysfunction or lack of iodine in the body entails hair loss.
- Hair can begin to fall out on the background of stress, depression or feelings. When the nervous system is broken.
- The hair falls out after the illness. As a rule, with a normal balanced diet and taking vitamins, the problem is eliminated.
- Hair falls out with careless combing, when using hair dye, hair dryer, lacquer, mousse and other means. The condition of the hair deteriorates.
- Hair can fall out with reduced immunity.
- To the causes of hair loss can be attributed to taking medications. Chemotherapy, the use of various hormonal drugs.
- Hair falls out with infectious diseases of the scalp such as: seborrhea, dermatitis, pruritus and others.
- No less important cause is insufficient blood supply to the scalp. This can be when the heart is broken, when you abuse strong coffee or tea. Under the influence of these drinks, the vessels sharply narrows.
- Influence of polluted environment and aggressive external factors.
- When exposed to hair at high or low temperatures. Walking in winter in frost without a hat or on hot summer days.
- To the loss of hair can lead to diseases of internal organs, such as: gastritis, pancreatitis and others.
As you can see there are quite a few reasons. Last year I radically changed hair care. If I say that the hair has completely stopped falling, it will be untrue. Hair falls out, but much less than before. All thanks to homemade masks from natural products, oils, vitamins.
What to do with hair loss?
In this section I want to share my experience, what I did with hair loss. This is just my experience, maybe it's not for everyone to like or like. And maybe you'll take something for your attention.
The first thing I want to note, if the body has serious disorders or diseases, then without the help of a specialist can not do. It is necessary to find out the reasons with the doctor, and consequently, why the hair falls out. If the reason for improper care, lack of vitamins, reduced immunity, then this problem is solved independently.
As my hairdresser says, hair needs to be cut once in three months, not cardinally to change a hairdress, and to cut hair ends. However strange it may sound, the hair grows faster then. I cut my hair every half a year.
There are two big differences, who would not say anything. This is when you take care of your hair and do not look after it. Well-groomed hair looks healthy, beautiful, shiny.
This year I discovered oil mask for hair. Wheat germ oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil, almond oil. I mix oils with essential oil of lavender, I bought lavender oil from Primavera, a high-quality oil. On a tablespoon of base oil I add a couple drops of lavender oil. It is also useful to use hair loss from rosemary essential oil. Essential oil of rosemary as well as lavender oil can be added to the base oil and make hair masks.
I switched to shampoos without SLS.I use Shampoo with SLS to flush the oil off my hair. Masks do once a week. I really like the mask with the egg yolk. I combine the yolk with a couple of spoons of olive oil and a spoonful of lemon juice, I put it on my hair an hour before washing my hair. Instead of lemon juice, I sometimes add a tablespoon of honey to the mask.
On the tips of hair, but not on wet, but on dry hair, I put jojoba oil. Literally a few drops rubbed in the palms of my hands and put on the tips of my hair.
I like aromatherapy with essential oil of lavender. Lavender makes the hair more elastic and shiny. What is useful for lavender hair oil, if you are interested, you can read in the article "Lavender essential oil for hair."
With hair loss, you can do salt peeling. Three scoops of shallow sea salt mixed with two tablespoons of hair balm and add a few drops of essential oil, I add the oil of lavender. But, with hair loss, it is better to use essential oil of rosemary, cedar, pine, tea tree, juniper, ylang-ylang.
Very helpful in hair loss hair rinsing with nettle decoction. To a liter of boiling water, four tablespoons of nettle. Insist for about half an hour, strain the infusion obtained and rinse hair after washing. More recipes from the nettle to strengthen hair and when falling out, can be found in the article "Nettle for hair."
When hair loss, essential oil is used, a very good product that activates the growth of new hair. Essential oil is mixed with base oil and rubbed into the scalp. For 10 milliliters of argan oil or almond oil, add 4 drops of essential oil and put on the scalp, after 2 hours, wash the oil from the hair. It's just a godsend for those who lose their hair. Reviews of this oil are only positive. I recommend you also see the video material about this oil.