In order to treat people with varicose veins( varicose veins), various methods of treatment can be used - surgical or conservative. Varicose veins are treated without surgery at the initial stages of the disease, when only intracutaneous veins of small caliber are involved in the process.
The main complications in the absence of treatment for varicose veins:
- thrombophlebitis and deep vein thrombosis;
- dermatitis( trophic eczema) and trophic ulcer;
- pulmonary embolism;
- bleeding from varicose veins.
It is aimed at, if possible, inhibit or prevent the further development of the disease, as well as in cases where there are contraindications for such operations, for example, diabetes mellitus, immunosuppression, clotting disorders, decreased levelhemoglobin of blood. The cost of treatment of varicose without surgery affects both the degree of disease( prevalence of affected veins, stage) and the method used.
These people have a high risk of postoperative complications in the form of suppuration, septic conditions, poor healing, bleeding even from places of minor incisions or skin punctures. is being treated for varicose veins without and in pregnant women: the onset of it can be associated with pregnancy itself. This is due to increased intra-abdominal pressure and worsening of outflow of blood from the veins of the lower extremities. The normal state of the veins can be restored independently after delivery, if treated conservatively.
The main types of non-surgical treatment:
- Compression therapy - is to wear, almost constant, compression bandages, tights or stockings. They exist 4 classes. Depending on the stage of the disease, stockings or tights of the appropriate class are used. But such treatment contributes not to complete cure, but only to the improvement and prevention of further development of the disease and the occurrence of complications.
- Sclerotherapy, or compression phlebosclerosis. The method consists in the introduction by injection into the lumen of the varicose veins of the sclerosing agent. It leads to obliteration( overgrowing) of the lumen of the vessel. Subsequently, it resorbed it. The procedure is painless. Its duration is not more than 10 minutes. After the introduction of the sclerosing drug it is necessary to wear compression stockings, tights for a certain time or bandage with elastic bandages. As a result of using this method, blood circulation in the tissues and outflow from the veins are normalized, the possibility of blood clots and trophic skin changes is reduced.
- Echo sclerotherapy. The method also consists in introducing a sclerosing drug, but under the control of an ultrasonic device. This allows you to inject the drug in a jet and foamy way with high accuracy. Using this method, it is possible to achieve highly effective reliable results with minimal risk in terms of complications. The latter two methods are not used with a significant lumen of the varicose vein, the development of thrombophlebitis and diseases accompanied by pustular eruptions.
- Non-invasive laser treatment. The technique is an external effect on the veins without compromising the integrity of the skin. Its use is possible only for the impact on small diameter vessels - telangiectasia, "reticular" extensions, hemangiomas, individual intradermal vessels.
- Intermediate methods include laser treatment by introducing a light guide through a puncture in the skin.
- Laser coagulation in combination with sclerotherapy is also a mixed method of treatment.
Cost of treatment for varicose without surgery
The cost of treatment is very variable. It depends on the length of the vein, caliber, method, city and the clinic itself. You can only talk about an approximate, estimated cost. For example, the cost of microsclerotherapy of veins in 1 cm in length is about 350 rubles, the echo-sclerotherapy of perforating veins is 5,000 rubles for 1 vein, and the inflow of the same method is 3,000 rubles for 1 inflow, a large or small saphenous vein 10 to 30 cm long -10 000, and more than 30 cm - 15 000, foam sclerotherapy - 6500 rubles.
Thus, there is the possibility of non-surgical treatment of varicose veins. Methods are determined by the doctor depending on the stage of the disease and other related factors.
- Treatment of dermatitis
- Trophic ulcer on foot than treated with