Small children are small misfortunes. .. So folk wisdom says. Yes, kids need attention, care and care. But my mother's problems begin long before the birth of the baby. About toxicosis, increased tone of the uterus, pyelonephritis, edema - all these troubles are heard by everyone and are sympathetic to them.
But here about such delicate problem, as constipation even pregnant girls prefer to keep silent. And suffer on your own. In folk and official medicine, there are a large number of recipes for solving this delicate problem.
- 1 Constipation. The causes of violation of defecation during pregnancy
- 2 To treat or not? Methods for solving the delicate problem of
- 3 Constipation? Try to change the usual diet!
- 4 Products with a laxative effect
- 5 Traditional medicine to combat constipation
- 6 Laxatives from official medicine
- 8 Glycerin suppositories. How to use drugs during pregnancy
- 9 Candles with sea-buckthorn with constipation
- 10 Syrup "Dufalac" during pregnancy
- 11 Forlax during pregnancy
Constipation. Causes of violation of defecation during pregnancy
Constipation is an incomplete or irregular bowel movement. In pregnant women, this condition can be accompanied by pains on the left side of the abdomen, a feeling of tension in the uterus, pain during defecation, burning in the anus. Causes of constipation while waiting for the baby:
- Stressful situation - pregnancy is already stress for the body. And the intestines react accordingly.
- Changing the hormonal background - while the baby is waiting for the baby, the woman's body begins to produce specific hormones that help to keep the pregnancy. For example, chorionic gonadotropin or hCG.The organism reacts to new substances in different ways. And constipation including.
- Magnifying uterus - the body begins to press on the intestines, causing stagnant phenomena. Violated defecation until the development of hemorrhoids.
To treat or not? Methods for solving the delicate problem of
Our mothers and grandmothers will exclaim with one voice - pregnant women should not take medicines! We must endure! This will hurt the baby! This is wrong, you should not suffer from constipation. There are many ways to solve the problem of constipation. Methods to combat constipation during pregnancy:
- Introduction to the diet of foods that improve intestinal motility
- Traditional medicine recipes
- Use of medicines
It is best to start with the methods of group 1.Recipes of traditional medicine and the use of medicines should be discussed with an obstetrician-gynecologist.
Constipation? Try to change the usual diet!
On the rules of nutrition during pregnancy, they tell both in women's consultations when registering, and on various Internet resources.
The essence of all recommendations is the use of the principles of healthy and proper nutrition. A pregnant woman should exclude from her diet the following products:
- Roasted fat meat and fish
- Concentrated broths
- Acute marinades and pickled vegetables
- It is advisable to remove canned products, including meat, fish canned vegetables
- Alcohol and tobacco are not even discussed
- Carbonated drinks
- Chocolate, muffins, candies, cakes
- Rice porridge - limited from 2 half of pregnancy, as rice fastens
Pregnancy is not an excuse to give up your favorite foods. This is the time to change the usual principles of cooking and bring new tastes to your life. What is in the diet of a pregnant woman:
- Fermented milk products - fermented milk, yogurt, homemade yogurt, sour cream and dishes from them. This is the calcium needed to build the skeleton of the baby, and a certain complex of lactobacilli to improve the digestion of the expectant mother.
- Vegetables - in any form - boiled, fresh, stewed. It is tasty, useful, non-nutritious. Vegetables and fruits are rich in fiber, which improves intestinal motility and promotes normal defecation.
- Cereals - oatmeal, buckwheat.
- Fish, meat in baked, boiled, stewed.
Adhering to the principles of healthy eating, the expectant mother will not gain weight and decide the issue with the normalization of the stool.
Products with laxative effect
There are a number of products that have a mild laxative effect on the human body. Absolutely all of them are suitable for a pregnant woman's diet:
- Prunes, plums - enough to drink a glass of plum juice or eat a few sips so that the problem with the toilet does not arise. Prunes are best used dried or dried, as in smoked can contain carcinogenic substances. Sliced fruit can be added to cereals, puddings, cook sauces from them to meat and fish.
- Pumpkin - rich in vitamins and antioxidants, fiber and dietary fiber. Has a mild laxative effect. Eat in any form - raw in salads, stewed, baked, cook soups-mashed potatoes. The only dish that should be abandoned during pregnancy is pumpkin porridge with rice.
- Kefir, fermented baked milk - should only be fresh. One-day yogurt has a laxative effect, and 3-day-old - on the contrary, will be strengthened. Vegetable oils - olive, sunflower, linseed. Dress them with salads or take 1 tablespoon per day.
- Flax seeds - add to salads, pastries. Beetroot boiled, stewed, baked. You can use it as an independent dish or make prefabricated salads.
- Sauerkraut - it is a question of natural lactic fermentation. Cabbage itself is rich in dietary fiber, which promote normal defecation. With natural fermentation, the product is enriched with lactic acids and lactobacilli. These substances are useful for the future mother and can solve the problem of constipation during pregnancy.
Traditional medicine to combat constipation
Traditional medicine means the use of decoctions of various medicinal plants to improve defecation. But the same herbs are used and official medicine. In any case, the use of medicinal herbs should be coordinated with a gynecologist.
Important! Not all medicinal plants are allowed to be used during pregnancy. For example, the classic laxative - grass hay, bark buckthorn, sweet clover, nettle - to girls in the position only harm! What herbs will help a pregnant woman:
- Chamomile pharmacy
- Fruits of anise, fennel
- Seeds of dill
- Seed flax
All broths are prepared according to a single technology - 5 g of raw material 250 ml of boiling water. Pour, wrap, let it brew. Sometimes knowledgeable grandmothers and mothers recommend a pregnant woman to make an enema. For a woman in a position, this is a dangerous procedure that can cause miscarriage at an early age or premature birth in the 2nd and 3rd trimester. In extreme cases, microclysters with a volume not exceeding 10 ml are allowed.
Laxative preparations from official medicine
Many known laxatives during pregnancy are prohibited. The permitted medicines include:
- Glycerin or sea-buckthorn candles
- Candles "Bisacodyl" with caution
- Syrup "Dyufalak"
In any case, the use of medications should be discussed with the attending physician.
Glycerin suppositories. How to use drugs during pregnancy
This is a laxative remedy for topical treatment. Irritant effect on the mucous membrane of the rectum, softens the feces. Use once a day. The drug starts to act for 15-20 minutes. Contraindications to the use of the drug:
- Cracks in the anus and rectum area
- Acute phase of hemorrhoids
- Inflammatory processes in the rectum
- Tumor diseases of the rectum and anal region
Important! The drug is addictive, so glycerin suppositories are not used systematically.
Details of constipation during pregnancy in the video:
Candles with sea buckthorn for constipation
The main active ingredient of suppositories is sea buckthorn oil. Although the drug does not apply to laxatives, it has a softening effect on fecal masses.
This is absolutely safe for both the future mother and the baby. In addition, sea-buckthorn candles remove inflammatory processes and irritation in the rectum. This contributes to the normalization of the stool. Contraindications to the use of the drug:
- Allergic reactions to the drug
- If after the introduction of itching and burning, treatment should stop
Candles are not addictive, but do not get carried away by them either.
Syrup "Dufalac" during pregnancy
This drug is available in the form of a transparent yellowish syrup. The main active ingredient is lactulose."Dufalac" works in the intestine, increasing the excretion of water and the volume of stool. Lactulose acts as a probiotic. The drug creates conditions for the growth and development of normal intestinal microflora. This helps to improve digestion, the processes of peristalsis and the normalization of defecation.
The dosage depends on the age of the patient. For an adult, the recommended dose is from 1 to 3 bags per day. The contents of the sachet should be taken once, without delaying in the oral cavity. Side effects of "Dufalac":
- Abdominal pain
- Gas formation
Contraindications to admission:
- Metabolic disorders - intolerance to glucose, lactose, galactose
- Perforations in any part of the digestive tract
- Individual intolerance of components
- Bleeding from the anus of unknown etiology
How fastwill affect the drug is difficult to say. The reaction time for each patient is individual.
Forlax during pregnancy
This is a laxative osmotic agent. Like Dufalac, Powder Forlax works in the rectum. The main active ingredient is macrogol 4000. The drug begins to function within a day after administration.
Powder is dissolved in 1 glass of water and take either 2 sachets in the morning, or 1 package - 2 times a day. Side effects of the drug:
- Diarrheal phenomena - nausea, heartburn, vomiting
- In rare cases, stool incontinence
- Allergic reactions up to the development of anaphylaxis
- Dehydration of the body
Contraindications to admission:
- Inflammatory processes in the digestive system
- Perforation in any part of the stomach or intestine
- Inversion of the bowels
- Children under the age of 8
- Individual intolerance
- Abdominal pain
Constipation is unpleasant and dangerous to health. And in pregnancy, disturbance of the stool brings also moral suffering. The situation is complicated by the inability to use familiar and inexpensive drugs. It is desirable to normalize the stool with food. Medications should be taken only after consultation with a gynecologist.
Tell a friend! Tell about this article to your friends in your favorite social network using social buttons. Thank you!