Papillomas on the neck - a fairly common cosmetic defect. These are large solitary formations or whole placers of small hanging outgrowths. Neither in the first, nor in the second case, attractiveness they do not add. In addition, doctors say that even though papillomas and benign formations, do not pay attention to them at all. This is due to the fact that their appearance always indicates a problem inside the body.
Internal causes of papillomas
The causes of the appearance of papillomas on the neck are either inside of us, or external. In this part of the article we will talk just about the first case. Such skin formations are viral in nature. The virus is transmitted by contact and enters the blood. If he finds there a favorable soil for himself, he will start to multiply, and soon we will notice small growths in the form of papillomas or warts on different parts of the body. If our immunity is strong, then the virus will be torn away or temporarily muffled.
Based on this, we can conclude that the main cause of papillomas is a decrease in immunity. In what cases is this happening?
- In the presence of immune diseases.
- For infection. Any infectious or bacterial infection can so weaken the human body that the human papillomavirus will blossom in full force. If you have recently been seriously ill, then against the background of this can easily appear outgrowths on the skin.
- With beriberi. The lack of necessary vitamins always negatively affects the health status. If you are malnourished or eaten incorrectly, so you do not get all the important substances, then this can be the cause of papillomas on the neck.
- With anemia. Anemia is a lack of iron. With it, the level of hemoglobin, which is responsible for the transfer of oxygen, is lowered. Oxygen starvation, in turn, leads to a weakening of not only immunity, but also all vital systems of the body.
- With a permanent allergy. It happens that our body reacts negatively to products or things that you can not completely get rid of. This includes allergy to cold, sun, protein and the like. In this case, the body is in a state of constant stress, because of which its protective forces are reduced.
- In case of impaired metabolism. Disturbance of metabolism always adversely affects the work of the whole organism.
- In case of problems with the digestive tract. Our immunity is directly related to the digestive system, which is why the problems with the gastrointestinal tract lead to its reduction.
- When treated with antibiotics and hormones. The intake of antibiotics and hormonal drugs can also cause small papillomas on the neck
- Because of bad habits. Drinking alcohol and smoking is very dangerous.
- With persistent or long-term stress.
External causes of papillomas
Also the causes of neck lesions may be covered in external factors, which in most cases depend on ourselves. These include:
- scratches and other damage to the skin. Through trauma, the virus easily penetrates into the blood;
- excess of ultraviolet better leads to a decrease in local immunity;
- is another reason why there are papillomas on the neck - constant friction of this part of the body. Collars and chains touch the skin, damage it and spread the virus to healthy areas. Because of this, one papilloma can turn into a dozen within a very short period of time;
- non-compliance with personal hygiene. Dirty hands, which you touch the skin, and sticky from the sweat of the neck lead to the fact that the protective layer of the epidermis can not stand the load and surrenders.
Treatment of papillomas on the neck
The neck is a very delicate part of the body. There is a large number of vessels that are located close to the surface of the skin. Because of this, the methods of treating papillomas on the neck are slightly different. It is important that they are delicate and do not affect the deep layers of the skin.
If you are treating at home, then you must follow a number of rules:
- Do not use aggressively acting drugs that cause tissue necrosis. These include pharmacy products such as Cryopharma, Collomac, Superchistotel, Ferezol, etc. You can not regulate the depth of their effects, as a result of which deep wounds can be formed on the skin, into which any infection can easily end. Also after them, ugly scars remain.
- Do not cut or try to damage the surface of the cutaneous growth. The result can be the same as in the previous case.
- If papillomas change their appearance, become inflamed or itch, then it is necessary to consult a doctor immediately.
It is best to treat papillomas in the neck and face with antiviral drugs. To do this, perfectly suited oxoline 9% ointment. Count in this case for a quick result is not worth it, but safety is above all.
You can also try to remove skin formations with the help of such tools:
- Household soap. Its foam should be lubricated with papillomas several times a day. To wash it is not necessary.
- Chicken protein is also suitable for this purpose. Apply it directly to problem areas twice a day without flushing.
- Apply the aloe leaf to the papilloma or lubricate the plant juice with numerous rashes. Repeat the action regularly, until the growths begin to die.
With such means as celandine juice, vinegar, iodine, garlic and onions, one must be extremely cautious. Their action is too aggressive for this area. Regardless of what the papillomas appear on the neck, hardware medicine is the fastest way to deal with them. Most often they are removed by laser, radio waves or liquid nitrogen. The doctor will assess the condition of your growths and select the most effective method for their removal.
Juice of plants against papillomas. Instruction
Methods of prevention
Knowing the causes of the appearance of papillomas, you can avoid them. So you will be able to minimize the risk of these unaesthetic growths on the skin. For this it is necessary:
- To monitor the condition of the body and to treat the disease in time. When taking drugs that disrupt the immune system, do everything possible to support it.
- Avoid tight collars and ornaments that injure the skin of the neck.
- Do not scratch your skin and do not touch your neck with dirty hands.
- Adhere to the rules of healthy eating.
- Limit, or even better, completely reject bad habits.
- Do not abuse tan. Attend the solarium courses and not in the sun during its increased activity.
Video. Why on the body appear "hanging" birthmarks
Papillomas on the neck do not pose any danger, but they can be quite disturbing, so they should be removed as soon as they appeared. The healing process is quick and painless if the treatment is performed professionally. So do not be afraid to turn to a specialist once again, who will do everything possible to make your skin clean and beautiful.