It happens that a soft painless cone suddenly appears on the body or face, which not only spoilsyour appearance, but also brings inconvenience. Most likely, you have a lipoma or a popular "zhirovik".Now we will talk in detail about how to remove the wen and the most important, how to diagnose it.
What is the adipose
Lipoma is a tumor of adipose tissue. However, you should not be afraid of it, since this type of tumors is not malignant. Can I remove the wen? Of course. In most cases, people get rid of it only because of aesthetic considerations or because it interferes.
Nevertheless, before considering ways to remove the adipes, you need to accurately diagnose what kind of education you have. Of course, no one will do it better than a dermatologist or surgeon. But there are a number of signs that you can determine by yourself:
- The tumor is soft and uniform, touching the skin.
- When pressed, it moves.
- Has clear boundaries and looks like a pea.
- Increases in size over time.
- No pain when pressed.
What is a lipoma. Figure
Causes of the appearance of
In order to remove the WenWorld successfully, you need to know the reasons why they appear and eliminate them. If this is not done, then you will easily have new lipomas.
Among the reasons are the following:
- Genetic predisposition. With what nature ordered, nothing can be done, but you can protect yourself from the following two reasons.
- Incorrect power. Modern food products are far from ideal, they contain a large number of harmful artificial substances, such as dyes and preservatives. It is for this reason that the question of how to remove the adipose on the body has recently become very relevant.
- Unhealthy lifestyle. Failure to comply with the regime of rest and nutrition, sedentary lifestyle contributes to stagnant processes in the body. He is not able to remove all harmful substances and he has nothing else to do but push them into secluded corners-our fatty tissue.
Ways to remove lipid
Probably, you are interested in the question of whether it is necessary to remove adipose tissue on the body, because they are safe. If the education is not on the head, then usually the owner is not much worried about this. And, on the contrary, the lipoma on the face causes confusion, especially in women. You can make a decision only. If you do not care about the presence of growths, then you do not need to delete them. Only you must be prepared for the fact that they increase in size.
Widow removal can take place in two ways: independently and by an expert. At home, you can try to remove the tumor, if its size is up to 1 cm. Large or else only the doctor removes the lipoma with a modified structure.
What is this ailment such - a lipoma: Video
Medicine and lipoma
Nowadays fewer people want to experiment with themselves, and removal of lipomas on the body is considered a doctor's concern. The most important argument for this is that only he can accurately diagnose the problem.
In addition, the surgeon excludes the likelihood of a malignant tumor and tells you what to remove the best wen.
You need to contact a qualified specialist who will send you for examination if necessary. In many respects, the success of treatment depends not only on which doctor removes the adipes, but also on your lifestyle. Therefore, do not rely solely on medical manipulations, bring the food in order and stop spending all the time near the computer.
Methods of removal
Modern medicine offers the following methods of lipid treatment:
- The formation is punctured with a needle, through which a special agent capable of dissolving internal contents is introduced. This method is good because it does not leave any scars, but only small lipomas are removed. Is it possible to remove weners more than 3 cm in this way? Unfortunately no.
- Frozen with lime liquid nitrogen or electric current. Both procedures can remove only small tumors. Is it painful to remove wen by such methods? Quite unpleasant, so they are not very popular.
- Surgical removal of the wen. The procedure is performed under anesthesia, with the doctor using a scalpel to cut out the formation. After such an operation, unattractive scars often remain, especially if a large surface has been treated.
- Laser Surgery. This, perhaps, is the best way of the above. On how to cut out a wen, it depends whether you have scars or not. An operation performed not with a scalpel, but with a laser leaves no traces. It is conducted under local anesthesia.
Hearing the word "operation", you can be worried, because to cut out the fatty is not such an inoffensive effect. That is why it is necessary to take with full responsibility to the choice of the doctor and the location of the procedure.
Where can I remove the wen? Only in the hospital or clinic that has the appropriate license for this. Do not be afraid to ask questions to the doctor in charge and be interested in the reputation of the institution. Your health depends on it.
If you are afraid of hospitals and doctors, then this part of the article is for you. Now we'll figure out how to remove the adipes on the body by yourself. There are many grandmother methods that can help you.
Can the resorption themselves resolve, or need to be treated? First of all I want to say a few words about home surgery. Sounds weird, does not it? Nevertheless, some manage to apply this method in practice. Having read harmful advice, you are thinking about whether you can cut a wen or pierce it to yourself. Let's just say that you have the right to do anything, but if you want to preserve your health, it is better to avoid such radical methods.
Carrying out surgical manipulations at home, you can easily bring an infection into the formation, which is fraught with sad consequences. In addition, the risk of degeneration of the lipoma into a malignant tumor increases. Therefore, think twice about whether to cut out the wen yourself.
And here are a few safe recipes for treatment:
- Mask made of salt, sour cream and honey. All three ingredients are mixed in equal proportions until uniform. Next, you need to steam out the lipoma and apply the mixture for 15 minutes. Repeat the procedure until the formation disappears completely.
- Compression of a golden mustache. Tear off the fresh leaf, attach it to the wen and fasten it tightly with a bandage, or even better with polyethylene. Keep the compress 10-12 hours.
- Mask from chestnuts. Peel five fruits from the peel, chop them, add a tablespoon of honey to the gruel and 1-2 aloe leaves. Apply the mask to the tumor for 20 minutes.
- Compress of vodka and oil. Mix in equal amounts any vegetable oil and vodka. Make such compresses every day. Can a weneworm dissolve by itself? No. But such a compress will help him in this.
- Red clay also removes this scourge. It is enough to mix 2 tablespoons of clay with a spoon of yogurt and add a little salt. Garlic compress. Chopping garlic, mix it with vegetable oil. This mixture should be rubbed into the skin daily 2-3 times. However, be careful, since garlic can cause burns.
We examined how to remove a wen without surgery. It's much better than doing yourself an operation. The methods do not work very fast, you will have to wait about a month to noticeable results.
I think you have already decided for yourself whether you need to remove the wen. It remains only to choose the method that suits you. Have enough patience, and you will definitely succeed.