Unpleasant warts usually give a lot of trouble to people of any gender and age. They do not hurt, do not itch, but they look very aesthetic. They can not always be hidden from prying eyes under clothes. Therefore, it is quite clear that a person wants to get rid of them. What are the types of warts? How do they look and how are they different? What are the most effective methods of dealing with them? This we will discuss in this article.
What is it?
From a medical point of view, warts are benign lesions on the skin. They can be located on different parts of the body. Externally, the warts look like nodules, small growths that rise above the skin level. The reason for their appearance is infection with the human papillomavirus virus.
The virus is transmitted by everyday means - by direct contact with the carrier, and also through objects of common use. Prerequisites for the penetration of the virus into the body is reduced immunity and the presence of micro-trauma on your skin. But it is likely that when you meet a virus, you will not become infected.
Types of warts
What kind of warts are there? We will try to answer this question most fully and classify these skin formations.
- Conventional, vulgar warts. The most common variety. Their number is 2/3 of all diagnosed. They appear more often in children - preschool children and younger schoolchildren. Are located mainly on the hands, sometimes on the face. This is a nodule the size of a pea, flesh-colored. They occur singly or in loose form.
- Flat, youthful warts. Outwardly, these are flat papules slightly raised on the skin. Also not prominent, flesh color. The surface is smooth. An age predisposition is also noted. Flat warts are typical for youth of 10-25 years. They are usually located on the hands, face, neck, sometimes on the genitals. Plantar warts. As it is clear from their name, they are located on the soles of the feet. Externally similar to calluses. This wart is dry, rough to the touch. Can be convex and concave. This is the only kind of wart that can deliver painful sensations, since the growths in this case are affected by pressure and friction when walking.
- Seborrheic Wart. It occurs in the elderly. The cause of these warts are age-related changes in the skin. These are brown spots, ranging in size from very small to 5-6 cm. Their surface is oily, covered with crusts, thickens over time, becomes covered with cracks. Treatments such warts do not require.
- Hanging warts, their causes of appearance are the same papillomavirus. They are located in places with a delicate and thin skin, for example - on the neck, in the groin. In this regard, are prone to injury.
- Red wart. It is a vascular tumor that grows from cells that cover the inner surface of the vessels. Most common on the head, chest, back. May be present on the body from birth, or manifest in the first weeks of the baby's life. They are benign, but they must be removed, as they can lead to bleeding and other complications.
We remove papillomas
Doctors offer to destroy warts with the help of electrocoagulation, laser, surgical excision. All these methods are practically painless and highly effective. But you can try to remove education by popular methods. Warts are a problem that exists a long time ago. Somehow our grandmothers got rid of them!
Let's describe in detail several time-tested recipes.
- The formation is smeared daily with caustic fresh celandine juice or dandelion. Such treatment will take about 3 weeks.
- Several times a day, the education is rubbed with raw garlic. In this way, you can get rid of the wart in 2-6 weeks.
- Wormwood also has an overwhelming effect on growths. Apply both fresh juice of a plant, and infusion, broth.
- Bake in the oven garlic, peel it, grind and mix with fresh butter. This paste several times a day to apply to the wart.
- Tea tree oil can be applied undiluted to formations located on the soles. On more sensitive skin on other parts of the body, it is recommended to use this remedy, half diluted with water or Aloe Vera gel.
- «Garlic pastry».It is prepared from grated garlic cloves, a couple drops of lemon juice, a pinch of flour. On the area of the skin with a wart, a patch with a hole for the node is glued. The dough is applied from above and re-sealed with a piece of plaster. This bandage can be kept for 1-2 days, then, if necessary, replaced with a new one.
- Juices of sour apples, lemon, green tomato, rowan berries contribute to the gradual reduction of the wart in size and its disappearance. Of course, this will require patience and regularity of application.
- The rind of a ripe banana is applied to the wart by the inside and is bandaged. After a while you can notice that education begins to turn black and die.
- Hyperthermia. Infected with the virus, the limbs are immersed in the maximum hot water that a person can only endure for about 20-30 minutes. This method is particularly effective in plantar formations.
It should be noted that it is impossible to mechanically influence the wart. Layers of it will go off gradually, so you have to be patient. Very often vulgar warts in children disappear by themselves, without any additional treatment. But, for example, a wart on the leg must be removed, in view of the increased likelihood of her injury.
Treatment with papillomas of dandelion juice. Reminder:
Good results were observed when using salicylic acid pharmacy or preparations containing it. The agent is applied directly to the wart, softens its tissues and has a cauterizing effect. Repeat the procedure will have several days before the removal of all necrotic layers. Important: if you have a wart with hair - you can not use salicylic acid.
Video. Removal of warts folk remedies
So, we described all kinds of warts and outlined ways to destroy them. We hope that this information will be very useful to you!