Baths with soda are considered a safe method of losing weight, which helps to solve the problem of a little excess weight. Numerous reviews of people who have tried soda baths have turned this technique into one of the most popular today.
Being safe for external use means, soda helps to cleanse the body of toxic substances and helps to reduce body volume. On how the bath with dissolved soda works, which recipe is the most popular, and also about the positive aspects and disadvantages of the procedure, let's talk about this article.
Table of contents:
- What is the procedure using soda
- Soda procedure rules
- Ways of preparing a bath with soda
- Disadvantages of soda baths
- To whom soda baths can not be taken
- What the physicians and their arguments say about this
Whatthe essence of the procedure using soda
For losing weight, dissolved in a hot bath of soda helps open the pores, contributing to profuse sweating, toxins and skin loss. The optimal option is to combine the right diet, exercise with the intake of soda baths.
A hot water environment causes stress in the body, dilating the vessels dramatically and causing their spasm. Adapting to the water temperature, the body tries to reduce its own temperature through sweating. As a result, pores are opened, and moisture is eliminated from the body.
Hot soda baths are associated with severe dehydration. The comments of physicians allow us to talk about the loss of up to 1 liter of fluid by the body during the first course procedure. In the future, the effect is reduced, decreasing to 300 ml at a time.
Soda baths have a complex positive effect on the body:
- Leather .Soda naturally contributes to reducing irritations and rashes( including allergies, dermatitis, eczema, seborrhea), makes the skin soft and supple, struggling with rough areas( heels and elbows).It is also shown with problem skin as a disinfectant to fight acne.
- Nervous System .Bath with soda can have a relaxing effect in case of nervous tension and stress.
- Circulatory system .Soda baths have a positive effect on varicose veins and edema of the legs, improving blood circulation.
- Against Cellulite .Together with essential oils of soda promotes deep cleansing of the skin.
- Detoxification of .Bath with soda has a therapeutic effect on the metabolism, removing toxins and toxins through the skin( especially works in case of food or alcohol poisoning).
Soda procedure rules
Baths with soda are taken by a course that includes 10 procedures and are performed every other day. The course is repeated after 2 months. Reviews of the soda method for weight loss include opinions where, in order to increase the effectiveness of the method, it is advisable to take a short walk just before taking a bath.
Preparing a bath with soda, pay attention to the following nuances:
- You need to get a thermometer to measure the water temperature. The average is 36-37C at the start of the procedure.
- The average duration of such a bath for weight loss is about 20-25 minutes.
- Soda mixture is prepared separately, and then added to hot water.
- The amount of water for the procedure is chosen in accordance with the problem areas of the body. If you are interested in losing weight in the abdomen and thighs, then the water should be on the waist in a sitting position. If the goal is to work on the back or hands, then you need to take care that the water is enough to cover these parts of the body.
- After adaptation of the body to water, hot water is added to the bath in the calculation of the temperature rise during the procedure up to 38-39С( 40С is the maximum permissible temperature).To give the body an opportunity to clean up the maintenance of the set temperature, one must constantly monitor and add more hot water additionally.
- Bath with soda does not require rinsing, so the body after the procedure is wiped dry.
- The general recommendation after taking a soda bath is rest and relaxation in the warmth. It is best to take a bath in the evening, and then go to bed.
Ways to prepare a bath with soda
There are several options for using soda for weight loss in water. We bring to your attention the most common ways of preparing a bath.
- The simplest recipe for a bath using soda №1.
The least expensive preparation for preparation of a bath for weight loss will require adding about 200 g of soda to the water. The mixture must be thoroughly stirred and can be dipped.
- Recipe for soda bombs number 2.
The preparation of a bomb is an extraordinary idea that will give the desired effect of a soda "therapy" and turn the procedure into a fragrant pastime. You can make bombs with soda at home from home products using molds. Ingredients are mixed in gloves, so as not to spoil the bomb with moisture.
The recipe for a bomb from soda is simple:
- soda( 8 tbsp.) And citric acid( 4 tbsp.) Are mixed in a mortar;
- starch( 2 tablespoons) or powdered milk is added to the mixture;
- also includes essential oil( 5 drops) and base oil;suitable almonds or other, which is at home( 1 tablespoon);
- in the hands should be a whole mixture( if it crumbles, you can add more base oil);
- you can add decor in the form of flower petals( only if desired);
- the mixture is rammed into the mold for 1 hour, after which the bomb is ready( stored in dryness).
At one bath it is enough to take 1-2 bombs, which will help to raise the mood with the aroma of essential oils.
- Recipe mixture of soda and salt number 3.
The composition of the working mixture for weight loss includes 300 g of soda and 2-3 tbsp.l.sea salt( its number can be increased if desired).The resulting mixture is simply added to the hot water and the bath is ready. The procedure helps to tighten the skin, but can cause burning if there are microcracks or wounds on the body.
- Anti-cellulite prescription with soda and essential oils №4.
Per serving for 100 grams of milk, 6 drops of oil are added( orange, lemon, eucalyptus, rosemary, grapefruit).A fragrant mixture is added to the bath with dissolved soda. This recipe at the end of the procedure allows you to treat problematic parts of the body with a home scrub from 1 tbsp.l.soda and 2 tbsp.l.honey.
After scrub, a nourishing cream is applied to the treated areas.
Disadvantages of Soda Baths
A bath with soda can cause side effects that you should be aware of:
- Skin peeling after the procedure .Soda has a drying effect on the skin. Prevent dryness can be with the help of essential oil added to hot water.
- Rapid pulse and heart pain .This is a sign that the water temperature is too high. If a person has cardiovascular diseases, then the procedures should be abandoned. Hot water disperses blood through the body, causing a jump in blood pressure. Spasms of the vessels can affect the normal operation of the heart( for this reason it is worth to sit in the water to the waist).Dehydration makes the blood thicker, which can lead to blood clots.
- Pain in head .This symptom indicates a pressure jump, so the soda bath for weight loss does not work.
To which soda baths can not be taken
In the application of a soda bath for weight loss, there are a number of medical indications that make this technique for weight loss dangerous to health:
- diseases of the cardiovascular system( hypertension, atherosclerosis).
- gynecological diseases;
- pregnancy and period of feeding;
- endocrine diseases( hypothyroidism);
- postoperative period;
- allergies and asthma.
If there are chronic ailments, then the bath with soda is only allowed after approval by the doctor. Most likely, it will be possible to take such a bath, but the course will be reduced.
What they say about this method of physicians and their arguments
Reviews of many doctors about this method of weight loss suggest that soda baths are ineffective, since they do not have scientific evidence. In cases where a decrease in weight is observed, it is said that the effect of losing weight is short. The main reason is that the body loses fluid during the water procedure, but not fat.
However, soda has a positive effect on the body externally and internally, acting as an accessible cleaner, disinfectant and relaxant. The experts' comments also say that you should not abandon the soda bath completely, but remind you that for greater benefit the bath should be combined with other methods of weight loss, including exercise and diet.
- Diet for seborrheic dermatitis on the face
- What should be the pulse of a person