Initially, Kegel exercises were intended for women. American gynecologist Adolf Kegel has developed a special set of exercises aimed at strengthening the muscles of the pelvic floor. Such "gymnastics" helped women with incontinence and other problems with urination.
Later it was found out that these exercises perfectly train also intimate muscles: almost all who regularly performed them, noted a significant improvement in the quality of intimate life. Many women experienced orgasm for the first time in their lives. Recently it became known the most interesting fact: Kegel's exercise for men is no less effective, and it gives tremendous results.
- How does Kegel's theory work?
- The effect of the exercises
- Where to start: find the muscle
- Kegel exercises: the basic principles of performing
- If there are difficulties
- When will the results be?
- How to delay the onset of orgasm?
- Something else
How does Kegel's theory work?
In the lower part of the pelvis are muscles that stretch from the pubis to the coccyx( diaphragm of the pelvic floor).These muscles are designed to support the pelvic organs. The pubic-coccygeal muscle contracts the exit from the rectum, the cavernous bodies of the penis, and the urethra.
If you practice, you can learn to control this very muscle: to strain and relax it at the right time. You can also adjust to strain and relax the back and front of the pelvic floor separately.
From the point of view of Kegel's theory, the basis of the exercises is the ability to delay urination. The fact is that the diaphragm, the experienced urethra, simultaneously compresses the cavernous bodies that are responsible for the erection. The essence of an erection is the filling of cavernous bodies with blood. But in the penis is only half of these notorious bodies, the second half is hidden deep in the pelvis and is attached to the two bones in the back of the pelvis.
A small experiment: during an erection it is necessary to walk with fingers on a member from the head to the base and a little further. Under the scrotum, you can feel something resembling an elastic cylinder.
The effect of the exercises
- Exercises increase the tone of the pelvic area, improving blood flow. As a result, the man gets the most good erection and the minimum number of sad cases of her absence.
- Orgasm becomes brighter and more intense.
- Possibility to prolong sexual intercourse.
- Positive effect on the prostate: improve its blood supply, preventing prostatitis.
- Prevention of hemorrhoids, which appears as a result of stagnation of blood in the pelvis.
- Prevention of incontinence of urine and faeces.
Where to start: find the muscle
First you need to find, or rather, feel the pubic-coccyx muscle. This task is not easy, but it is quite feasible. There are 2 ways:
- During urination, you should try to stop the process for a while. And that muscle that has strained at this moment is the muscle that you need to train. If it did not work out, the pubic-coccygeal muscle is very weak. In this case, training will not be superfluous. Delayed urination is the first step to the beginning of training. Having learned to control this process, you can learn to control ejaculation.
- During an erection it is necessary to try to make the penis "bounce".Those muscles that will help in this, and will be involved in the training process.
Kegel exercises: basic principles of performing
In order to achieve results, you need to have patience. These recommendations will help to master the technique of Kegel exercises for men:
- It is necessary to find, feel those very muscles. To be sure of the correctness of your senses, you need to do the following: tightly compress the muscles, as if you want to use the toilet, but you have to endure. Look in the mirror: the base of the penis will move towards the stomach, and the testicles will increase.
Technique needs to be improved. After you have identified the right muscles, you need to empty the bladder and lie down. Then it is necessary to compress the muscles of the pelvic floor for 3 seconds, and then relax them, too, 3 seconds. The exercise must be repeated several times. When the muscles get a little stronger, you can start exercising sitting, standing, and also while walking.
- You need to maintain your attention. During exercise, you can not strain the muscles of the abdomen, buttocks and thighs. In addition, you can not hold your breath. You need to breathe freely.
- Repeat the exercise at least three times a day for 10 times. You can train muscles while brushing your teeth, for example.
- Exercises can be performed after urinating, getting rid of the last drops of urine.
- You can contract muscles during any activity that puts pressure on the stomach: sneezing, laughing, coughing.
- Muscles of the pelvic floor can also be trained during sex.
The complex of exercises includes:
- Exercises that help to control muscle. For this, the muscle must first be strained, and then relax. During the day, you need to do several approaches, gradually increasing their number.
- Exercises that help increase endurance. It is necessary to strain the muscle, and hold it in this position for as long as possible. Repeat several times. Gradually, you need to increase the voltage time.
- Exercises that increase the range of muscle. It is necessary gradually, counting to five, to strain the muscle. Then, also counting to five, the muscle needs to be relaxed.
- Exercises that help increase the speed of muscle tone. Fast enough to strain, and then quickly relax the muscle, and so many times mend. If the exercise is done correctly, the penis will twitch.
- You also need to practice during urination: you need to stop the jet at least 5 times. With the skills of controlling urination will come and skills of control over erection.
If you have any difficulties
If you have difficulties during Kegel exercises for men, do not hesitate to contact the doctor. The doctor can give good advice. In some cases, the doctor may suggest conducting a study: a special probe is inserted into the rectum.
When you compress the muscles on the monitor, you can see the measurements by which you can determine how well you squeeze it. You can also see how long you can hold the voltage.
When will the results be?
If you perform the exercises correctly, in a month or one and a half regular sessions the first results will appear. And after 3 months you can control the erection, delay the onset of orgasm. But to save the results you need to continue training to keep your muscles toned.
These exercises increase the sensitivity of the penis head. At first, it can bring a small discomfort in the form of premature ejaculation. But do not give up: the penis will get used to new sensations in 2-3 weeks.
In the beginning of training it is recommended to keep fingers on the perineum during the direct execution of the exercise in order to feel the work of the muscles and understand whether everything is right.
If you can not avoid engaging the press and buttocks in the work, you can do several squats before exercises to "wear out" the unnecessary muscles.
How to delay the onset of orgasm?
When during the sexual act you feel that orgasm will come soon, you need to make an effort and relax the strained muscles. This will prolong the pleasure for a few more minutes. If the beloved is already on the verge, and you want to experience orgasm with her, just simply strain and squeeze the penis - orgasm will not take long. But it's important not to overdo it, otherwise you can stay at all without "dessert" at all.
From the point of view of eastern practices, such trainings help to develop a lot of sexual energy that can be used not only in sex, but also in other spheres of activity. When there is a feeling of how the flow of energy comes to the pelvic region, it should be mentally directed to the brain through the spine, evenly distributing it throughout the body.