How to take magnesium for bowel cleansing?
Magnesium sulphate can be used to purify the intestines, using the product, both in tablets and in powder form. It helps with chronic constipation, with hypertension, psoriasis, cleanses the liver, and is also used in gynecology and cosmetology.
What is magnesium for bowel cleansing?
Under the name of magnesia have in mind a bitter salt, which is often used in medicine to treat and prevent many diseases. The drug is safe to use, although it requires additional testing of the whole organism.
Magnesium sulfate for cleansing of the intestines is a powerful laxative, it does not possess adsorbent properties, stimulates the contractile activity of the intestinal parts and quickly evacuates the contents.
Before starting the procedure it is necessary:
- To introduce restrictions on the food system, in three days to remove from the diet salty, sharp, acidic, sweet, fatty, canned foods;
- Limit consumption of salt, sugar, baking, especially empty carbohydrates.
- Revise or enter physical exercises, increase their regularity and intensity.
- Prepared morally, because the magnesia does not smell so good, and the aftertaste leaves - not honey, but because you need to stock up a slice of orange, which you can eat after the devastation of the composition.
- Keep a diary for fixing weight, indicating all the subtleties of your well-being during the "operation".Write down the final results.
The drug is almost not absorbed into the intestinal wall, irritates the receptors of the rectum and produces a choleretic effect. How to cleanse the intestines with magnesium? The algorithm of action:
- 7 am - the beginning of the procedure, it is at this time the intestine is the most active.
- Then every 20 minutes you need to drink a glass of water, acidified with lemon, after the first trip to the toilet water should drink less. For the whole procedure you should drink a maximum of 8-10 glasses.
- After an hour and a half, and maybe sooner the drug will begin to act, you will feel the urge to defecate.
- After each visit to the toilet you need to drink a glass of water, for the whole process of defecation will occur 5-8 times.
- At the end of the procedure, the contents of the intestine should be a clear liquid.
You will be able to clear the intestines with magnesium in 5 hours.
Safe Disposal Instruction
Prolonged cleaning of the intestine by magnesia at home is dangerous when:
- dehydrates the body;
- elution from internal systems of beneficial microflora;
- violation of the water-salt balance;
- development of the syndrome of lazy intestines;
- burning sensation in the anus;
- bloody discharge during defecation.
Given all the properties of salt laxatives, it is important to take into account possible disorders, to minimize the unpleasant consequences, lubricate the passage with vegetable oil after each defecation process.
Drink at least 2 liters of clean drinking water for several days after the completion of the procedure for the restoration of the water-salt balance. To normalize the composition of the intestinal microflora, it is necessary to take prebiotic medicinal preparations within 10 days after the end of the procedure for purgating the intestines with magnesium.
How to take magnesium sulfate powder?
With constipation as a laxative, this remedy is irreplaceable, the body is cleansed, natural functions restored. Constipation harms the entire internal system, and therefore it must be disposed of immediately.
Usually the powder is taken orally before going to bed or in the morning before eating. To prepare the product, dilute 30 g of dry preparation and pour 100 ml of liquid. The laxative begins in 60 minutes.
Magnesium sulphate gives a better result than the action of the enema. This procedure is less painful and safer if you follow all the rules and recommendations of specialists.
What is the result of magnesium sulphate?
Cleansing of the intestines is very fast, in the first days after the procedure, various complications are possible in the form of weakness, drowsiness, there may be a decline in strength, but such symptoms will last no more than a day, and after a full meal, everything will recover.
Magnesia for the purification of the intestines makes the body work for fame, relieves harmful radicals in the body, produces complete cleaning of internal organs. On average, after the procedure, you lose up to 3 kg of weight, the main thing is to correctly follow all the prescribed rules, so as not to harm the body.
Actual questions of users on cleaning the intestines with magnesium
The first question: how correctly to drink magnesia for bowel cleansing?
Certain sources claim that the drug should be consumed in the evening, but if the body rapidly starts active processes and excretory feces from the intestine, it is unlikely that you can get a good sleep.
Why overload the body, it is best to be safe and cleanse the intestines with magnesium in the morning, on a fresh head and an empty stomach. Then the procedure will be more painful and with great pleasure.
The second question: how to clean the intestines with magnesia at home?
To begin with, it is advisable to perform a preparatory "operation", 14 days before cleaning, to exclude from the diet some components:
- fried, fatty, salty, sour, spicy;
- smoked, preserved;
- fast food;
- meat dishes;
- food concentrates;
- alcoholic beverages;
- white bread.
It is recommended to intensify the reception of such products:
- vegetables and fruits in raw form;
- cereal cereals;
- drink is desirable not only water, but also juice, teas, herbal decoctions.
The prepared solution is drunk at one time, the procedure can be accompanied by negative gustatory sensations. To get rid of it, you should eat a slice of lemon or grapefruit.
Within 2-4 hours there will be the first urges for defecation, possibly a strong swelling, even a painful feeling in the intestine. After the procedure, you can not eat before three hours, you should strike out breakfast from the daily menu on that day.
The third question: how long does magnesium sulfate take to cleanse the intestines?
Just one day, but its maximum duration is a whole week, at which time the body will be completely cleaned and the result will be astounding. When carrying out such a procedure, it will correctly take bifidobacteria.
The fourth question: , how safe is this method, the doctors' reviews on the purgation of the intestines with magnesium.
Any saline cleansing is a risk to the body, the procedure should be considered and only after consultation with the doctor. Magnesium sulphate can disrupt the water-salt balance, lead to edema and hypertension.
Many doctors disagree that it is necessary to clean the intestines with magnesium sulfate. If you eat correctly and in a balanced way, then it is enough to vary the diet a little and to add more products rich in fiber and vegetable base.
Advantages and disadvantages of the procedure
- Quick and effective cleansing of the intestines.
- Minimal mucosal irritation occurs.
- There is no negative effect on peristalsis of the stomach.
- It is fashionable to carry out the procedure for a longer period, but only after the doctor's permission.
- Adapting to the drug is excluded.
- The laxative does not affect the internal organs.
- Choleretic action is observed, all negative radicals are excreted from the body.
The drawbacks of the procedure include the violation of the water-salt balance with improper or long-term purification, and there is a partial loss of calcium and sodium, possible side effects in the form of dizziness, weakness, lowering blood pressure.
Warning! Breastfeeding women should be aware that magnesium sulfate penetrates into breast milk, and therefore can cause diarrhea attacks in the baby. Side effects can manifest themselves in this way:
- exacerbation of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- nausea and vomiting;
- spastic pain;
- general weakness of the mother and child.
This method can not be used continuously, the use of such a method should not be a regular procedure, because even with its single use, unpleasant sensations accompanied by the smell of rotten eggs can be observed.
Reviews of users about magnesium sulfate for bowel cleansing
Magnesium for drinking for bowel cleansing is useful and effective. The main thing is to do it in moderation and without arbitrariness. Olga is already familiar with this drug, she writes:
"Magnesia is a wonderful cholagogue, my mother practices purification of the intestine in this way and does it to me. The first time I was very vomiting, I could not drink a portion of the remedy, but after the course I felt so easy and more relieved than ever.
Magnesium sulfate helped me to clear the gallbladder from stagnant bile. The product can be purchased at any pharmacy, it is inexpensive."
Hope writes about the benefits of magnesium for your child:
" When we went to the kindergarten, my son started complaining about the endless pain in the navel,the appeal to the doctor did not give any visible results. A few years later, lamblia was found and intensive treatment with various drugs began, all this led to the fact that on the ultrasound of the abdominal cavity we were diagnosed with a disappointing diagnosis - a violation of the gallbladder and changes in the liver.
Have appointed a course of magnesia 30% - for a month to drink 5 ml 3 times a day. In order to clean the liver, after the treatment was over, the results were visible on the face, the son began to complain less of the pain, a good appetite appeared.
Of course, we adhere to a special diet, eat right and balanced, but thanks to this procedure the treatment has moved from a dead center. So my impressions about the drug are only positive.
I will only say one thing, that it is wrong to carry out such purification as a result of an independent decision - after all, you can damage your body. Take care of yourself and your children, eat right and treat all diseases at the development stage. All the best to you! "