The problem of constipation is familiar to many. Constipation can be considered a condition where, within a day or two, the intestine is not emptied. At everyone the frequency of defecations is individual, but the person understands that something is wrong when trips to the toilet become rare, prolonged and often painful.
- 1 Causes and risks of constipation
- 2 Features of linseed oil, its effectiveness with locks
- 3 Linseed oil rules
- 4 Linseed oil for constipation in children and pregnant women
- 5 Other oils from constipation
Reasons and danger of constipation
times The following factors can cause constipation:
- Incorrect nutrition. This is not only the use of harmful foods for the intestines, but also a failure to eat and drink. People who have a snack during the day, and ate overnight, suffer not only constipation, but also pancreatitis. Fast food, carbonated drinks, alcohol, flour and sweet, strong tea and coffee - all this invariably leads to constipation.
- Hypodynamia. Lack of motor activity negatively affects the whole body. There are many problems with the intestines - it's constipation, and hemorrhoids, and lazy gut syndrome. Representatives of sedentary professions often suffer from constipation leading to hemorrhoids.
- Pregnancy. During pregnancy, the hormonal background of a woman undergoes changes. Peristalsis of the intestine is broken, which is only aggravated by a growing uterus. The pressure on the pelvic organs increases. A rare pregnancy does without constipation.
- Abuse of laxatives. People quickly get used to laxatives. They are used both to get rid of the same constipation, and to lose weight. Frequent use of laxatives leads to the fact that the intestine begins to lazy, the peristalsis weakens and self-defecation becomes simply impossible.
Often, constipation is not serious, but prolonged and frequent constipation can lead to serious complications, such as intestinal obstruction, hemorrhoids, anal fissure. The first alarm occurs when a person notices blood in the stool and pain when going to the toilet. Constipation can cause hemorrhoids, which then breaks and bleeds. Cure hemorrhoids can only be after the termination of chronic constipation.
Anal fissure also causes a lot of trouble. With each defecation, it diverges, bleeds and hurts. If it is not treated, the crack will spread more and more, an open wound can get infected, which will lead to even more serious consequences.
Features of linseed oil, its effectiveness for locks
Linseed oil from constipation can be very effective. He is loved not only for the benefit, but for the fragrance. It can be added to salads, pastries or used in its pure form. In Russia, flax was very popular, they wove clothes, added seeds to the bread, and used oil during the fast. Linseed oil of cold pressing retains many useful properties. It contains vitamins, A, E, K, group B, as well as saturated omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which improve brain function. And Omega-3, which is not synthesized by our body, but only comes from the outside, is contained in sufficient quantities only in linseed oil.
Flaxseed oil helps to regulate metabolism, lower cholesterol, improve the condition of blood vessels. It has a beneficial effect on all the organs of the gastrointestinal tract without exception: liver, stomach, gall bladder, intestine. They treat many diseases. Scientists have proved that regular consumption of flax oil reduces the risk of heart attack by 40%.
Flaxseed oil is widely used in cosmetology. With it, make facial and hair masks, apply in a pure form to enhance the elasticity of the skin and hair, as well as to prevent and treat skin stretch marks. As a means of constipation, linseed oil is very effective. It is drunk in its pure form with an anal fissure, hemorrhoids and any other abnormalities of the intestine to facilitate the process of defecation. The oil acts as a natural lubricant.
It is recommended also to pregnant women both as a remedy for constipation, and as an additional vitamin supplement. So, daily use of linseed oil for food contributes to:
- Timely cleaning of the intestine without pain and problems;
- Strengthening the nervous system, increasing stress resistance;
- Reducing the risk of oncological diseases;
- Normalization of blood pressure;
- Increased skin elasticity and elasticity of hair;
- Normalization of kidney function in edema;
- Increase the effectiveness of asthma treatment;
- Improved vision.
Rules for the use of linseed oil
As a medicine for constipation linseed oil is taken on an empty stomach one tea spoon in the morning and in the evening. Then the dosage can be slightly increased to a dessert spoon. Half an hour after taking oil is not recommended to eat and drink. Do not take oil occasionally.
The reception should be regular, and the course should last at least 8 days. Only in this case, the therapeutic effect will be noticeable. If you drink oil periodically, the lax effect will be significantly reduced. Unfortunately, not all people carry oil in pure form, especially such a specific one, with a strong smell and bitter taste.
After ingestion, the oil may fizzle, and the pregnant ones may feel sick. If it turns out that the oil is not tolerated by the body, it should be added to cereals and salads, but not fried on it. The oil must remain cold, in its pure form, otherwise all useful properties will be lost.
Children under 14 can not be given more than one teaspoon per day. This dosage does not increase throughout the course of treatment.
If oil is intolerant, you can add it to cool milk and drink. Another option - to mix honey, natural yogurt and flaxseed oil, take a whole tablespoon, use at night. It is worth remembering that oil with constipation is also a medicine, you can not drink it constantly or exceed the dosage. So you can hurt yourself. Sometimes women tend to take flaxseed oil, not only for the sake of curing constipation, but also as a constituent diet( butter reduces appetite).However, linseed oil is still a high-calorie product, you can not drink it in large quantities.
You can consume only fresh oil that was stored in the refrigerator. When used, it should be exceptionally cold, otherwise the beneficial oil will turn into carcinogens. If the oil is open long ago, when it comes into contact with oxygen, it oxidizes and all useful properties turn into free radicals, which not only do not rejuvenate, but also actively promote aging. In diseases of the pancreas, you need to take oil very carefully, since in its pure form it can provoke an attack of acute pancreatitis.
Flaxseed oil for constipation in children and pregnant women
Pediatricians recommend the introduction of oil into the baby's diet as soon as possible, from 6 months or from the year. It not only relieves constipation, which often affects young children, but also helps to normalize the metabolism in the brain.
In some cases, flaxseed oil is prescribed to children even with dysbacteriosis after taking antibiotics. The oil normalizes the work of the gastrointestinal tract and suppresses the pathogenic environment in the intestines, normalizes the stool. Thanks to linseed oil the peristalsis of the intestines improves, the constipation passes. Of course, do not rely only on oil. If the child has constipation for several days, you should put a cleansing enema and continue the course of treatment.
Children are given linseed oil to strengthen immunity in the off-season, in the treatment of gastritis with a low acidity, for the induction of worms and even in a lag in mental development. Oil is not a panacea, but as part of complex therapy it is indispensable. Especially if we talk about children's constipation, which almost no one avoids. From the year you can give butter in its pure form on a floor spoons a day. Before that, it can be added to cereals and mashed potatoes, as well as to lubricate the irritated skin under the diaper.
It is very difficult to get a small child to drink bitter oil, so it is still mixed with food, for example, dip a piece of bread. In addition, the reaction of the child's body can be unpredictable. After a clean oil, pain and discomfort in the abdomen may appear. In pregnancy, there are many contraindications to the use of various medicines and even vitamins, herbs, etc. But linseed oil is not included in this list. The only contraindication is oil intolerance, but in this case there is a way out. For example, add oil to salads or cereals.
Flaxseed oil improves the health of not only women, but also her child. The metabolism is established in all tissues of the body, and constipation ceases to disturb. Very often constipation becomes painful for a woman, hemorrhoids appear, which is increasingly aggravated by stool delays. And flaxseed oil is irreplaceable in this case. It has no side effects if it is fresh and chilled.
The relaxing preparations based on lactulose, which are often prescribed to pregnant women with constipation, cause increased gas production, which can lead to abdominal pain. Flaxseed oil does not have such an effect, it acts gently.
Other oils from constipation
As mentioned above, flaxseed oil has an elevated content of Omega-3.But other fatty oils are also used for constipation and are very effective:
- Vaseline. This oil remains the most popular with constipation. It is taken in capsules and in its pure form. Getting into the stomach, Vaseline is not absorbed, but passes completely into the intestine, acting as a lubricant in the passage of stool. Take it you need 2 hours before meals, no more than 2 teaspoons a day.
- Castor. Castor oil does not just "lubricate" the intestine from the inside, it actively stimulates the contraction of the smooth muscles of the intestine. In this case, the emptying of the intestine is quite active. For this reason, overdoing with oil is not recommended, so as not to provoke dehydration and addiction.
- Sunflower. I often use unrefined oil. The most simple and affordable option, as sunflower oil is in every house. Take an empty stomach an hour before meals.
- Olive. The benefits of olive oil have been known for a long time. If you take it daily in small amounts in a cold form( in dishes or just for that matter), there will be no problems with the intestine at all. With olive oil, even enemas are made.
- Sea-buckthorn. To sea-buckthorn oil resorted to neglected cases. It has anti-inflammatory, wound-healing and strongly pronounced laxative effect. You can take no more than 1 teaspoon per day for two meals: morning and evening, always on an empty stomach.
However, recently there was another opinion, which at the moment is not too common. Some doctors and healers prohibit patients with constipation to drink vegetable oils, believing that they aggravate the process. Getting into the stomach, they form a thin film, which prevents food from being fully digested.
On the useful and medicinal properties of flax seeds - in the footage:
Tell your friends!