Contraindications of seeds chia
Chia seeds bring a lot of benefit for the proper functioning of all human organs, but before you start to introduce them into your diet, you should familiarize yourself with some contraindications.
Contraindications of chia seeds
- The seeds of an exotic plant can provoke excessive gassing or constipation of the intestine. This occurs when the seeds are not washed down with a copious amount of liquid or the daily allowable dose of the product is violated. This indicator depends entirely on your vigilance and caution, if you do not control the dosage of the product, there may be disturbances in the digestive tract.
- Allergic reaction to chia seeds, skin rash, nausea, dizziness, possibly fever and difficulty breathing. To avoid such symptoms, you need to consult a doctor in advance and get ahead of such manifestations.
- Grain of an exotic plant is prohibited during the period of taking aspirin or anticoagulants, and it is also necessary to carefully use chia seeds with other herbal preparations.
- If you have low blood pressure, then taking a dose of Spanish sage should be reduced by half or better at all to discard the exotic grains.
- As for pregnant and lactating women, the studies did not reveal side effects on the mother and child. But in order to self-protect your health and your baby, it will be appropriate to refrain from taking this phyto product.
- Chia seeds are high-calorie, so only the right dosage will allow you to lose weight and improve your body.
- Long-term intake of chia seeds is still supplemented, not studied, nutritionists have established a safe rate - 12 weeks. After you need to make a 2-3 week break, and then you can continue to receive exotic grains.
- With an increased level of triglycerides in the blood, experts do not recommend the use of chia seeds, because they already have a high amount of this microelement.
- In case of various side effects, food poisoning, dizziness, nausea, fever, vomiting, you should immediately contact a specialist and stop taking sage grains.
- For the purpose of losing weight, the course of therapy based on chia seeds should be started gradually, increasing the dose to the limits of the norm. Only this way you can track at first how an unknown product will affect your health and it will become absolutely clear whether you need to use the ego further.
We accept chia seeds for the benefit of the body
All the above contraindications are completely dependent on your health and control over the process of cooking and eating. It is important to take into account the fact that during the reception of grains of Spanish sage, it is important to drink dried fruits with a copious amount of liquid. This is the only way to avoid all sorts of problems with the digestive tract and improve the process of assimilation of useful vitamins and minerals of the product.
Before starting the use of chia seeds, it is important to consult with a nutritionist and it is possible to undergo a medical examination, to identify chronic diseases.
The Golden Rule: Do not Overeat! The product contains a high number of calories and its immense use can lead to the opposite result, obesity and deterioration of overall health against the background of the formation of fatty subcutaneous joints in the liver and kidneys.
Your health is in your hands! Take care of yourself and do not commit rash acts, conduct preventive talks with a nutritionist and do not experiment with the parameters of your own body!