The main feature of the drug is that there are microorganisms characteristic of the human intestine, such as enterococci and bifidobacteria. These microbes not only promote digestion of food, but also help in the production of folic acid and vitamin E.
- 1 Bifiform: pharmacological properties of
- 2 Scope of the drug
- 3 Bifiform for newborns
- 4 Indications for use Bifiform
- 5 Dosage and dosage forms
- 6 Contraindications and precautions
- 7 Pregnancy and Bifiform
- 8 Groups of the preparation
- 9 Analogs
Bifiform: pharmacological properties
The drug isIt pertains to the number of probiotic and is available in three forms. Capsules are used in the treatment of adults, and children are prescribed chewing tablets and powder. The most beneficial properties are given to Bifiform capsules. First, the medicine enters the intestine in its entirety.
It also dissolves, which allows all useful components to act directly on the affected area. Secondly, one capsule contains a sufficient number of microorganisms, so that the broken intestinal microflora begins to recover.
As for chewing tablets and powder, they do not belong to the group of medicines, but are considered only food additives. This fact does not affect their medical qualities at all. In the biological supplement Bifiform contains the same vitamins B and bifidobacteria as in capsules. In addition, to ensure that their reception does not cause the smallest patients no difficulties, the tablets are produced with different fruit and berry flavors.
Another positive pharmacological property - high resistance to various antibiotics.
Scope of the drug
Bacteria, as part of the medicine, perform three very important functions:
- Produce lactic and acetic acid.
- Create a protective barrier around the small and large intestine.
- Activates the digestive tract.
It is these functions that block the spread of pathogenic phenomena, contribute to the normalization of the intestinal microflora and are the foundation for a healthy work of the intestine. In the area of competence Bififorma is also the prevention and treatment of gastrointestinal diseases. This is especially true of serious forms of disease.
After the course of taking the drug, you can say goodbye to such unpleasant disorders as diarrhea, constipation and meteorisms. Another positive aspect is the strengthening of the immune system. There is this in a similar way: the cleared intestinal membrane and the whole digestive organ in general set up the work of lymphoid tissue, and it, as is known, determines the immunity of a person.
procedure Another undeniable fact - the intestinal microflora is responsible for the absorption and production of vitamins, as well as the release of enzymes necessary for processing food. That's why the drug is so often attributed to children.
Bifiform for newborns
Bifiform for children is a combination of beneficial probiotics for the body in the form of a suspension. Take the drug can be from the first birthdays. Perhaps this is due to his ability to restore the balance of the intestinal microflora even in the smallest patients. Indications for the prescription of medications for newborns can be:
- gastrointestinal dysfunction;
- transfer of colds;
- course of treatment with antibiotics or other medical devices;
- therapy for dysbacteriosis and such intestinal disorders as bloating and discomfort.
The absence of age restrictions for use is due to the composition of the child's medication. So, in addition to the main bifidobacteria, it contains silicon dioxide, maltodextrin and triglycerides. Children take a biological supplement with food once a day. The treatment period is at least 20 days.
Indications for use Bifiform
Capsules of the drug can be taken by adults and children over two years of age. A medical product is recommended for the treatment of diseases of the digestive system and as preventive measures.
Among the main indications for use are:
- symptoms of intestinal dysbiosis;
- course of antibacterial therapy;
- disease of the digestive system;
- chronic and acute form of digestive tract disorder;
- diarrhea caused by infection or diarrhea due to stress.
The drug also proved its effectiveness in the treatment of chronic constipation and the elimination of enzyme deficiency. In addition, the drug helps to strengthen immunity and, as a result, effectively fights against colds.
Dosage and dosage forms
Assign Bifiform can only be a doctor. You need to take the medicine about three times a day. Capsule can not be chewed. Its reception should coincide with the use of food. The drug is swallowed whole about three times a day. Dosage for adults and children from two years is almost the same, with a rare exception.
Newborns and children in the age limit of up to one year Bifiform is recommended in liquid form as a nutritional supplement. The daily dose of a medicine for children from one year to two is six packets of powder. Patients in the age range of two to three years are shown the reception of chewing tablets "Malysh" on two doses three times a day.
As the study shows, the drug does not cause any side effects and does not affect the emotional state of the patient.
Contraindications and precautions
It is forbidden to take medicines for people who have an increased susceptibility to any of the Bifiform components. Capsules are also not recommended for patients suffering from individual intolerance to such substances:
- dry lactose;
- soybean oil;
- yeast extract;
- titanium dioxide;
- acetyl monoglycerides;
- magnesium styrene;
- carob bean syrup.
Pregnancy and Bifiform
Pregnancy is not one of the contraindications to admission. Usually it is prescribed for pregnant women suffering from dysbacteriosis, namely, bloating, constipation and diarrhea. The drug is also recommended as a restorative after antibiotic therapy. It in short lines can eliminate intestinal disorders of natural and stress origin.
The list of indications for use for pregnant women is supplemented with chronic infectious and inflammatory ailments. Another disease, vulnerable to the effects of the drug, is chronic pyelonephritis.
As for the dosage during pregnancy, it is almost the same as the one described above for an adult. So, the capsule should be taken at least three times a day with food. A woman is allowed to drink medicine with a small amount of liquid. The average duration of treatment is 14 days.
Bifiform is prohibited to pregnant women only in cases of individual intolerance of the constituents of the medicine. As a side effect, there may be minor allergic reactions. The woman on demolitions before reception Bififorma it is necessary to consult with the doctor the gynecologist.
Groups of the drug
Bifiform is available in various types. By and large, this is due to the probiotics in the formulation. So, in the pharmaceutical market, there are the following forms of medicine:
- Capsules. They are based on enterococci and bifidobacteria, whose usual habitat is the intestine. In addition, the capsules contain nutrients that accelerate the proliferation of beneficial bacteria in the internal environment of the intestine. The main characteristic is acid resistance. The age range is from two years old and higher.
- Powder "Baby".It is a biological additive to food. Sold in powder form with different flavorings. It consists of lactobacilli and bifidobacteria. In addition, the composition contains vitamin B concentration. Indications for use are dysbacteriosis in children from one year to two years. Chewable tablets "Kid".Developed on the basis of lactobacilli, bifidobacteria and vitamins of class B. They serve as a preventive agent of dysbiosis for children from three years old.
- Drops of "Baby".On a larger scale, they consist of streptococci and bifidobacteria. In a small concentration there are also substances that promote their engraftment in the intestinal microflora. Appointed for newborns as a prophylaxis of dysbiosis.
The unique structure of Bifiform caused the absence of analogues in the preparation. Although the pharmaceutical market has medicines in its composition and effects similar to it. These include Acipol, Biosporin, Goodluck, Lizalac, Probiophore, Romfalak and many others.
Bifiform. Presentation of the drug see in the video:
Tell your friends!